[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was my dad taken from me? Why did he have to die? Here is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Why was my dad taken from me? Why did he have to die?

Here is a nice picture, I guess its better than reading this sappy bullshit.
>>
Its worst to have distant father who does nothing.
>>
>>39277547
You'll see him again one day anon
>>
There is no reason. Shit happens. Live in the moment and make a good life.
>>
>>39277590
This, I guess.

I'm sorry anon.
>>
>>39277547

>a nice picture
>picture is of liberal cunts otherthrowing a thousand year monarchy
>>
>>39277569
Why did he have to die? Why did God think "Hmm, Anon's life seems good, lets give his dad a fucking aneurysm?" Why did I have to grow up without a dad, when everyone else had theirs?

>>39277653
It is historically significant.
>>
>>39277681
if you are a religious person, I suppose the reason would be that God gave you this burden as a test, knowing that you will be able to handle it. How old are you by the way, if you don't mind me asking? I know that feeling well, I may be able to help a bit.
>>
>>39278056
I'm 20 in November.
>>
>>39278082
Sorry anon, that must feel like shit. How old were you when he died?
>>
>>39278082
I'll assume that it was a recent happening. I used to be religious almost until my father died, after that, it made me question quite a lot of stuff, but that is irrelevant. If you have any close friends, talk to them, don't make the same mistake I did of distancing yourself from them. I suppose you can "use" this as a test, to see which friends actually care about you, and rid yourself of those who are dicks.

you also should take some time time to think about this. It made me realise that life is fragile, and that this can happen to anyone, in any moment ( whether you're a religious person or not). I say think about it and get used to the idea. You can't live your life just suffering constantly.

In the end, give it time. You will get used to it. as morbid as that sounds

t. person whos father died 11 years ago. 19 now.
>>
>>39277681
>Why did God think "Hmm, Anon's life seems good, lets give his dad a fucking aneurysm?"

If there is a God, I highly doubt he ever thinks things like this.

It helps to know my place in the universe. I am one in a hundred billion humans that have ever had the miraculous luck to even walk on this planet, as are you and as was your father. Everybody dies, it's the natural progression of life itself. Live your life knowing that, and nothing can get you down, I feel. And as I said, you'll see him again one day for sure
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.