[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this what female autism looks like? original

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 534775437657.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
534775437657.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
is this what female autism looks like?

original
>>
>>39277490
Not even a tiny bit close.
>>
>>39277490
That's not her real name. Also I want her dead. New stabbey should arrive shortly.
>>
Seems like pretty standard insecurity
>>
>>39277490
reebrettub?
>>
Seems like another outspoken lulsorandums girl.
>>
>>39277490
No. BPD is the female autism. This is just a bitch,
>I get cringe attacks
Apparently its contagious.
>>
Theres a group of men who really like going after confrontational girls like this, and i think shes conscious of that.

She deserves to be ignored but as long as menwant to get in her pants she wont be.
>>
>>39277490
No she's just "not one of the other girls"
>>
>>39277577
it's harry potter butterbeer served at the theme park

make of that what you will

RED FLAG

IT'S A RED, RED FLAG

also; COMMUNISM
>>
>>39277875
she is a walking red flag of course.
ill try to fuck her obviously but i have no idea how to talk to a girl like this. shes probably the type who never fucks from dating sites
>>
>>39277490
No, that's just another female alt-normie. Real female autists don't even use tinder.
>>
>>39277490
>19 y/o female
>superiority complex

Big fuckin surprise there
>>
>>39277905
dude you're not getting me, the rest of the details are immaterial - the butterbeer is the big klaxon whining like an air raid warning when you either drop and roll or end up in a clump of ash hanging on a chain-mail fence looking at everything you love disappear before your melting eyeballs which finally fizzle up your nose and leave the last remaining sense you experience in this life the scent of charred retinas coupled with an ionised scream as the oxygen is sucked out your lungs in the rowlingesque dystopia where everyone has to live under the stairs to block out the memories of having purposely involved yourself with someone purporting to be an adult who would willingly and with malice aforethought visit an infantilised version of reality known as the harry potter themed tourist trap
>>
>>39278044
Relax, she's only 19 and enjoyed the harry potter series. There's other easy to point out red flags other than enjoying a children's novel and happening to visit a theme park with their items. She probably grew up with it. Not much different than liking Star Wars and having memoribilia. And newsflash, you could make the same argument for video games.
>>
>>39278462
i dunno mate, the problem with computer games is that they're just so unrealistic
>>
>>39277490
>Freddie
>female
That's a trap I think.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.