[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when girls sniff or talk about smelling things in anime or

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: dimg010.png (279KB, 825x498px) Image search: [Google]
dimg010.png
279KB, 825x498px
>when girls sniff or talk about smelling things in anime or manga
>"Your smell really calms me down"
>"I love how you smell"
Is anyone else disgusted by this? Even if it's a good smell, focusing on smells just bothers me for some reason.
>>
File: IMG_1640.jpg (76KB, 563x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1640.jpg
76KB, 563x1024px
>>39277152
I fucking hate this, my ex used to do it and she pissed me the fuck off when she did it.

>hehe you smell nice XDDD
>I'm going to steel your shirts like the dirty Jew I am.

It's not sexy and it's not cute, it's like neaandertholish behaviour.
>>
>>39277152
It's just how girl brains work. Similar to guys being hugely visual.
>>
>>39277152
It's because you associate smell with stinky things, so it seems gross. Particularly if you associate it with all those foot stink fetish faggots
>>
>>39277152
>>39277223
I think it's adorable when girls like my smell.
>>
>>39277152
w-what do you smell like, anon
asking for science
>>
File: 1496778995187.jpg (163KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1496778995187.jpg
163KB, 500x500px
ya know ya dun it when they like to get real close to you or even better, keep the shirts after breakup anyway and even mention sleeping with them.

feelsgoodman
>>
File: 1503194900496.jpg (366KB, 870x680px) Image search: [Google]
1503194900496.jpg
366KB, 870x680px
>>39277152
Girls smell nice as fuck, I still remember that smell from 6 years ago when I actually slept with a girl
I am sure they can say the same about guys with good hygiene, especially when its their bf
>>
Girls have a better sense of color, taste, and smell

Helped em identify poisonous berries and shit
>>
I like the musk of my sweaty balls after I jerk it.
People say girls smell nice and i can say that they definitely smell nice but it always seemed sort of artificial, as they use makeup, perfume and lot of scented shit, so i visited older sister and her daughter smelled like bubblegum.Probably it was because she eats lot of candies but it made me happy, and I realised people who hate kids are fucking faggot ass niggers. Kids are our future
>>
File: FILTHY WHORE.jpg (246KB, 753x1200px) Image search: [Google]
FILTHY WHORE.jpg
246KB, 753x1200px
>>39277288
It's just that you see even non-perverted girls in anime saying shit like they like how a man smells even if he's sweaty. A musky smell is gross. Even the reverse where the male protagonist will say something like "She smells so good, like soap" or something bugs me.

To analyze it, I understand that it's good to add sensory information to a story, but it's not a detail I find myself appreciating in a romantic context because bringing up biological smells just reminds me of the uncleanness of being a living organism, and it makes everything seem a touch less pure.

>>39277330
I don't know how one is supposed to unjokingly respond to this question if you're seeking the answer of how one habitually smells rather than how one currently smells. At any rate I don't attempt to smell myself, because if I can smell myself, I should probably have already taken a shower.
>>
>>39277152
I'd wager you ought to watch some mature and steel-cold anime instead of this shounen bullshit, anon.
>>
>>39277501
That's because thats a thing that can happen. I'd have to find it again but humans do indeed have pheromones and chemical markers that exist in their sweat. We can subconsciously pick on these things, they're odorless, and judge people by them. Women who smell the sweat of men of either better genetic stock or at the very least genetic stock fairly different from their own rate them higher in pleasantness and fragrance while simultaneously showing signs of sexual arousal whereas if they smelled men carrying genetic stock with defects or closely related to them they rated them higher in malodor and unpleasantness while simultaneously having reactions similar to disgust(involuntary things like the stomach tightening slightly for a retch reflex or minor blanching).
Tl;dr its a legitimate thing women judge men on all the time.
>>
File: 1394657321019.jpg (22KB, 500x362px) Image search: [Google]
1394657321019.jpg
22KB, 500x362px
>>39277514
Shounen is extremely gay, I agree. I don't watch that much anime to begin with, and I usually read seinen manga, but I'm a miserable human being and I need manga with and the occasional anime with cute girls and/or romance to survive.
>>
>>39277636
Something tells me that I'll never be able to scrub off the perpetual stench of my genetic failure. Fortunately I don't have to worry about that, because by sight it's probably already evident from a distance anyway.
>>
>>39277798
We've yet to find something that can. It's damn near been proven women unanimously hate the smell of cologne as well as most body sprays its a market purely for male ego boosting. Unironically OG old spice or old spice sport usually rate the highest in Fragrance but it doesn't offset negative reactions.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.