[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /r9k/ Why dont you just buy a few apartments and sell them

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1fsd9wirb5dy.gif (1MB, 1340x1340px) Image search: [Google]
1fsd9wirb5dy.gif
1MB, 1340x1340px
Hey /r9k/
Why dont you just buy a few apartments and sell them at a slightly higher price?
Simply find good deals, than ask for a price lets say 20k more.
Its the perfect robot work, it pays good and its almost no work involved, you just have 10 apartment or so for sale and once a month or two someone will buy one.
Than just repeat but make sure you allways have atleast 10 for sale.
>>
>>39277123
id do it if someone gave me a small loan of a million dollars without wanting more in return
>>
>>39277123
Ssssshhhh. If everyone starts doing this the prices will go up
>>
>>39277188
You convince the bank to loan you in the very long term, they probably would because its a safe investment.
>>
>>39277227
My father and most of his friends live comfortably off this, people change apartments like once every 2 years or so, you need alot of people in this bussiness
>>
>>39277253
My mom also started doing this recently, she is renting an apartment her parents bought for her and recently bought a new one. It's a good way to make a living.
>>
How the fuck do I buy 10 apartments I am on centrelink
>>
>>39277290
Tell her to expand a little, most people are scared of buying more apartments because they are scared they wont sell, but they do.
Just dont be to greedy and resell for a reasonable profit.
>>
>>39277341
I'm gonna do a little more research on it, I don't know much about this kind of stuff. Thanks for the advice though anon. Are you doing this too, or just your dad?
>>
>>39277123
>comfy 1070s pictures

Post more anon, I love it
Yep being a rich real estate agent would be a dream job
>>
File: 1503427669256.png (396KB, 653x720px) Image search: [Google]
1503427669256.png
396KB, 653x720px
Let me guess you started out with a small loan of 7m
>>
But how do I get money to buy one? I'm too scared to take a loan
>>
>>39277362
Just my father now, he allways said that i should do it too, he will even help me with money and present me to the guys at the agency and all.
Im got severe social anxiety so im living the NEET life at the moment.
>>
>>39277401
Its pretty safe mate, you could ask the family or friends for money if you really hate banks or something.
>>
>>39277556
Well I wish you the best of look in that. Hopefully you get out of the shitty NEET life and overcome your anxiety
>>
>>39277393
7m is not small lol, you will need much less to get started
>>
If this would be your living and assuming the apartments would cost $200,000 or so, you'd be paying more than $20,000 in taxes, so this is a dumb idea, unless there's something about it that I haven't thought of.
>>
>>39277659
Im not living in the US, taxes for a 200k apartment are not nearly as high here, and some of them are payed by the buyer
>>
>>39277688
I misspoke; I forgot that the tax would be on just the profit, not the whole purchase. The tax I was talking about would be income tax, since this would essentially be the person's job, unless that's also what you meant.

If by chance you live in Canada, real estate is for fools at this point in time.
>>
>>39277573
Hey bro, you have 100k under your pillow? I could use some.
But seriously if I take 100k loan how high will be interest? And why there should be some great - deal apartments if there's shitload of agencies that are living off this?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.