[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 0b8.png (202KB, 680x447px) Image search: [Google]
0b8.png
202KB, 680x447px
I'm a moralfag and I'm depressed. How do I hold onto my ego and valued without giving into temptations and becoming a total degenerate to ease my pain?
>>
File: 1470738081994.jpg (67KB, 616x699px) Image search: [Google]
1470738081994.jpg
67KB, 616x699px
HAH. don't ask me, i get by on a litre of vodka per day (if I can afford it) and smoking weed till I throw up and fall asleep. otherwise it's cheap beer and stomach issues.

better make your call quickly if you're anything like me
>>
Bump why wont someone help?
>>
File: dca.png (268KB, 600x627px) Image search: [Google]
dca.png
268KB, 600x627px
>>39276621
>How do I hold onto my ego and valued without giving into temptations and becoming a total degenerate to ease my pain?
Realise that all degenerates will burn in hell one day, to the point where degeneracy disgusts you so much that the sole idea of doing it makes you sick.
Also get a wifu, unironically
>>
You don't.
You eventually just give in the to the degeneracy. As long as you're not hurting other people then it really doesn't matter.
>>
>>39276898
>Also get a wifu, unironically
What do you mean? Why is this necessary??
>>
>>39276918
>>39276898
Yeah, no this is not the guy to be listening to. Aside from that, it's pretty fucked up to get off on other people burning in eternal torture.
>>
>>39276901
>>39276933
>just give in to degeneracy as long as you dont harm anyone goy
You harm yourself in the first place
>>
>>39276956
Well yeah you say that like it matters.
It doesn't.
I don't care if you're doing something that harms yourself. It doesn't affect me.
>>
>>39276918
If you have enough imagination you basically give yourself someone who loves and comforts you 24/7
>>
>>39276621
Keep yourself busy. Volunteer, go on chat boards with anons of common interest, and see a doctor or whatever to see what kind of depression you have. Is your depression long term/short term? Does it come in intervals or phases? Is it about a thought or caused by anxiety? Get help asap, but keep busy while you're at it.
>>
>>39276977
What if I told you that the "thing B" includes that. What then?
>>
>>39277006
Thing B?
>>
>seeking help on the board full of depressed autists
>>
>>39276621
>tfw did cocaine and I still feel guilty

Every time my parents talk about drugs I feel panicky.
>>
>>39276621
Build a sex dungeon that you keep secret. This will let you act out your darkest fantasies in real life while allowing you to still seem like the kind of guy that doesn't have a sex dungeon.
>>
>>39277178
You ever tried confessing about it? If you truly regeret it and it was only once, then its not too baf
>>
>>39277178
Drug use isn't inherently morally reprehensible.
There's literally no need to feel guilty for doing something like that.
>>
>>39276918
waifus are the purest form of love
>>
File: images (3).jpg (8KB, 215x234px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
8KB, 215x234px
>>39277178
Christ forgives all sin.
The hard part for me is staying a faithful christian...
>>
>>39277367
What kind of christian are you? Protestant?
>>
>>39277453
Pretty much yes. Although I don't think the protestant label is the defining thing for my faith.
>>
>>39277497
Tbh I always disliked how protestants focus so hard on the son of God rather then on God himself.
Even more when I hear the "Jesus loves everyone" bullshit
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.