[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>college roommate is a chad

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 10

File: 1410490011504.jpg (35KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
1410490011504.jpg
35KB, 535x577px
>college roommate is a chad
>>
Chad roommate would hook you up with girls. Be happy.
>>
>>39276291
No way. He thinks I'm weird right off the bat. It's always awkward when we see each other.
>>
File: legoldface.png (572KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
legoldface.png
572KB, 600x580px
>>39276280
>tfw starting college at a private 1 room apartment i share with nobody
thanks dad!
>>
>>39276280
My roommate is also a Chad. He thinks I am cool and him and his friends, boys and girls, legitimately constantly wonder why I am single.
>tfw none of his friends who are girls don't like anime, vidya, or playing pool
>>
>>39276530
Have you offered anything in return? No because you're a man child who thinks everything is owed to him.

>hey man as you can probably tell I'm not very good with girls, if you help me pull girls I'll pay for booze for the night/help you with your homework, etc.
>>
>>39276280
wHy are you such a pussyboy?
>>
>>39276602
I don't want him to help me. I want him to go away.
>>
>>39276280
That's a good thing
Chad can help you lose your virginity and can teach you proper squat form
>>
>>39276601
>get to know some new people
>one makes a comment on how I was looking at another girls ass
>another girl says "anons girlfriend wouldn't like that"
>I..I don't have one currently
>if they only knew
>>
>>39277012
tell him tht
>>
File: 13b.png (2MB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
13b.png
2MB, 1080x1080px
>>39276280
> uni roommate has a 7/10 gf
> she comes here every Tuesday
> I typically have nowhere to go bc 0 friends
> they don't mind me sitting behind my desk and shitposting
> I can hear them French-kiss
> they watch movies cuddling on his bed
> sometimes fall asleep hugging each other
> occupy the restroom for 20 mins every time
> don't know what they're doing there and why, but that's none of my business, so I'll leave that to my wild imagination
Thanks G-d at least I'm not attracted to his gf in any way.
>>
>>39276602
Only legit advice in this thread, befriend him and tell him you are a nervous cuck, then im sure he will want to help you get some poon.

t.chad
>>
>>39276280
You can make friends with him and then work out together. Maybe he'd give you some non BURSELF tier advice or set you up
>>
>>39277669
What do you know about us, Thundercock? You have different views on women, sex, life, friendship, etc. You can only help a robot/cyborg take a small sip of your life before going back to his miserable existence.
"B-but at least I'm not longer a v-virgin, right?"
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
>>39276280
>tfw 4th year commuter
>tfw had lots of privacy to sperg out alone
>tfw no friends or girlfriends since starting uni in 2014
A-at least me grades are good, r-right?
>>
>>39276554
Hey I'd love to be in a private 1 room apartment rather than share with a bunch of normies.
>>
>>39277787
You need to network if you ever want a carrer in your field, loners with few or poor references are shunned because they will think you will shoot up your workplace one day.
schmooze up on your professors and more successful classmates, you can't afford not to if you don't want to flip burgers until you're 80
>>
File: 1502709396095.jpg (112KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1502709396095.jpg
112KB, 1200x800px
>>39276280
Anon, don't trust these normalfags.
I had a friend chad, he used to mock me for having no girl. He had plenty, never hooked me up with one of them.
>>
File: 1503317547800.jpg (77KB, 508x504px) Image search: [Google]
1503317547800.jpg
77KB, 508x504px
>>39276280
>goes into lifelong debt volunteerly just to spend few years in a room with chad
>>
Actual chads (and not brads that anons here tend to mistake for chads) are usually great allies. Try to befriend him. If you go to a bar with him, its guaranteed he'll atleast try to help you get girls.
>>
>>39278013
Well, he could be a Yuropoor and have his feminist dance therapy degree come out of the same pool as their national defense
>>
>>39276280
>living in the same room with complete stranger
>>
>>39276602
>>39277669
This has to be the most retarded advice I've ever seen on /r9k/
>>
>>39276280
Tell him your socially inept and ask to learn his ways. In exchange you'll wingman because fat pussy is still pussy. And as fatties demystify women for you the Stacies will become attainable. Also become a gym buddy.

Chads gain power in being around other Chads, they don't have beta wars like robots.
>>
>>39276280
Your best option is to befriend him. Your going to be seeing him a lot anyway and the fact that he is a chad is even better.
>>
>>39277037
>people think you are an ultra chad who pulls women and has had sex 50 times in the last week
>tfw actually a khv
It's not autism. I chose this life. I just want to be left alone.
>>
spawned from this:
>>39276291

replies from 2 retards:
>>39276602
>>39277669

I like how you read into OPs thread what the first anon said to OP as what now OP thinks and wants.

Sometimes I wonder why we are all here if we cant even read each others words on a mongolian shoe mending forum and have basic understanding from what we have read.

Some of you retards get EACH others opinions mixed up so bad its a fucking mess to read.
>>
File: 1502572586985.jpg (33KB, 321x378px) Image search: [Google]
1502572586985.jpg
33KB, 321x378px
>>39276280
>roommate is chad-ish
>separate bedrooms
>my floor is literally carpeted with trash
>pretty sure he caught a glimpse of my pissbottles
>lock myself in my room all day and never come out except for classes or food
>straight up told him get lost I'm masturbating one time when he needed a stapler or something from me
>unintentionally gave off a vibe that I was into CP to him and the other chads with a horribly executed attempt at humor
>he still constantly asks me to come play basketball with his friends or watch a movie or some other normie things
looking back I have no idea why he put up with any of that while still continuing to try and interact with me. I feel pretty bad not responding to most of his attempts now because he probably did care.
>>
>>39279023
> pissbottles
Why do you need them? Don't you have a normal toilet in there? Never understood that shit.
>>
>>39279132
yes
i didn't want to leave the room and I had plenty of discarded waterbottles
>>
>>39279023
> told him to fuck off while masturbating
that's actually alpha as fuck
>>
File: e3b (1).jpg (31KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
e3b (1).jpg
31KB, 645x773px
>>39279135
You had to leave the room almost every day. How would it hurt to leave it again to urinate like a civilized human bean instead of living next to your own piss? Call me a normie, but that's just retarded.
I hope you at least didn't use shit cans.
>>
>roomie is alone in the room all the time
>i socialize daily and always hang out with people
>have 3 dates set up this week w/ tinder roasties
>he was up all night moaning and crying because he ate some shit from the cafeteria instead of fresh fish that i caught that day and offered to cook for him
>he skipped a lab because he was in the bathroom shitting himself to death
>uses my premium toilet-paper
>doesnt use my bidet, so he uses half a fucking roll of my charmin triple quilted instead of the 0.5ply garbage thats free
this whole robot thing is fuccing annoying honestly
>>
>>39276602
That is absolutely fucking terrible advice. I don't know if you were trying to trick OP or if you genuinely believe that saying something so autistic would be a good idea.
>>
File: 1500388159979.png (227KB, 635x661px) Image search: [Google]
1500388159979.png
227KB, 635x661px
>tfw 6'1 190lbs and /fit, can also grow full beard since 18
>tfw other chads assume that im a cool dude and try to get along with me
>tfw have to watch dissapointment in their faces when they realise that im akward-to-be-with antisocial autistic faggot who has absolutely no experience with woman and doesnt even have a driving license
sometimes I wish that I was rather a short dude with cute face so I could just be a trap or a twink pussy faggot that I was meant to be (not actually a fagot, I don't like men)
>>
>>39277927
only real advice in this entire thread, how you can tell most of you are under age failed normies in training and not true robots. who gives a shit about getting laid, make the most of your college time and network, and a a Chad friend is the best way to do that. you'll find a job much easier cause you know someone in a company then if you are the top of your class. fuck this gay fucking piece of fucking trash planet.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.