[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no bimbo around my penis What kind of grill do you want

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: DH_gGL6XkAQT_NE.jpg (99KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
DH_gGL6XkAQT_NE.jpg
99KB, 800x800px
>tfw no bimbo around my penis

What kind of grill do you want to have wrapped around your benis, /r9k/?
>>
My cuddlebuddy gf
>>
I wish I could be wrapped around a girl's penis.
>>
I love bimbos but I'm ftm and they only want dick. Kill me.
>>
File: 1413487478865.jpg (248KB, 1245x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1413487478865.jpg
248KB, 1245x1000px
>>39276031
The kind that would wrap me around her giant futa cock
>>
>>39276086
>She transitioned even though she liked girls
ruh roh
>>
File: 9_3408378.jpg (37KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
9_3408378.jpg
37KB, 640x360px
>>39276031
i want an older woman
and by older i mean at least 50 years old, preferably 60+
needs to be skinny though
damn i want to fuck an old woman
>>
>>39276102
Being heterosexual (after transition) is trutrans. It's the gay ones you gotta be suspicious of.
>>
I had a cougar bimbo hook up once, didn't last because I was married and she was super needy, so she wasn't ok with a biweekly fuck.

Her skin was smooth, but kinda saggy when you touched it, so I could really feel her age and it made me go soft. But boy was she talented.

She just wanted a warm body to cuddle and talk about nothing, sex was secondary to her.

I miss her, but she won't reply to my texts anymore.
>>
File: 1.jpg (179KB, 972x793px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
179KB, 972x793px
>>39276137
I feel you, bro.

Pic related is currently my fwb. Best sex I've ever had.
>>
>>39276086
how is life as a man vs as a woman
>>
>>39276142
I agree, but girls like masculine men or cute girls. FTMs are neither, they just look like beta low test guys.
>>
>>39276187
As a woman people coddle you more, as a man people respect you more. You don't really get to choose though. One is you and one simply isn't.
>>
>>39276031
Post more bimbos
Djokovic hv
>>
File: maxresdefault-1-1.jpg (391KB, 725x712px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-1-1.jpg
391KB, 725x712px
Bimbo/sleazy/guidette

Whatever you wanna call this.

in loud all her loud bubble gum chewing glory
>>
>>39276031
A nice one who loves me
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.