[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money? How

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 10

If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money? How would you spend your time? Would you leave everything behind and start fresh?
>>
>>39275611
I would get plastic surgeries. Then start anew.
>>
>>39275621

what would you have modified?
>>
how much we talking here? it makes a big difference, couple mil and I might just but a house and put the rest into an income fund. more and we are talking multiple sports cars, vacation real estate, a severance package for most people who supported me and excommunication of pretty much everyone I know.
>>
>>39275672
how much would it take for you to leave everyone behind?
>>
I would unironically travel
>>
I'd take my winnings and immediately take off for somewhere warmer after cutting a decent check to each parent and sibling. Buy a nice, yet cozy house in Florida or California or some shit. Then I'd use the money to see the world. Depending on how much there is I'd donate some to charity because part of me still genuinely believes that I should do good for those who have less than me. But if there was enough I'd never work again. I'd throw most of it into a hedge fund for my kids.
>>
>>39275611

>plastic surgery
>get as /fa/ as I can
>buy a good apartment in the city
>get oneitis to be my gf
>buy her everything she could ever want
>have a real fucken expensive wedding
>finally be happen.

Fuck, just realised that this will never happen, i'll never be rich and handsome and my oneitis will never be my gf and my wife
>>
>>39276278

Finally be happy*

hold me robots
>>
>>39275611
> less than 5k
it would all go towards my debt and largely pay it off
>10k
pay off my debt and buy a nice gun and lots of ammo.
>20K
Debt, land in Alaska, and moving costs to Alaska
>over 20k
Probably throw the difference into gold and live off that/give it family
>>
If I won a few hundred million I'd pay off the mortagages for each of my siblings, pad my parents retirement account, then just head off for some large city. Find some rich girl that doesn't care about money and enjoy time with her. Buy a few nice sports cars, get in shape, and wake up every morning with a nice cup french-pressed coffee
>>
>>39275611
I'd continue doing almost exactly what I do now with the addition of a few slightly nicer (functional) things and a bigger house. The money would be used to raise MANY white children and allow my wife to be a stay at home mother.
>>
I'd mostly continue my current lifestyle, but I'd buy a house and invest in land, should I ever get in dire straits financially in the future, I can sell the land to developers. I'd also get a financial advisor and stock broker, to allow my money to work for me rather than spend it on frivolous shit.
I would buy a new car eventually, a new PC and furnish my new home the way I want to though.
My family can go fuck themselves though, they get none of my fortune.
>>
>>39275611
I'd buy a house, anime, and video games.
>>
Make sure my parents can finally retire like they deserve to, build a better PC and then live as frugally as I am now without guilt about never working. My family would be so damn happy.
>>
>>39275611
The usual boring answer: I would never leve my room again. I would buy every console and pc. I would buy meaningless weebshit. I would eat myself to death.
>>
File: 3kmwFTyrNZ0.jpg (107KB, 800x746px) Image search: [Google]
3kmwFTyrNZ0.jpg
107KB, 800x746px
>~10k
have a dinner at a fancy restaurant. then buy a gun and off myself
>~100k
help my family financially and then off myself
>~1mil
help my family financially. buy an apartment somewhere and live out the rest of my days wasting the money on anime figures
>>
I move back to the country where my family is.
I wouldnt tell them im millionare but id always pay for them and give them money.

i rather be poor and happy with my family than rich and alone.
>>
if i won the lottery i would buy a rich looking car. blast the stereo in my works carpark till whomever comes out. hand them my resignation and zoom off.

apart from that id buy a house, invest some in low risk or interest accounts and also spend a bit on the poor people from where i used to live
>>
>>39275611
Il move to Amsterdam and bounce from brothel to coffeshop on my bike all day until i die
>>
Quit my job and move to a legal weed state

Yeah I'm an uncreative fuckwit, at least I know it
>>
File: 1503466269052.jpg (54KB, 546x896px) Image search: [Google]
1503466269052.jpg
54KB, 546x896px
>>39275611
I'd buy an appartment in a skyscraper with a nice skyline view in a big dity like nyc or sydney, or i'd buy a small house in the outskirts of tokyo. I'd invest a bit in proprety. I'd buy some nice clothes, a car, maybe like a supra or a miata. I'd spend the rest on instruments, art accessories, and throw the occasional party where i'd invite heaps of people and just relax.
>>
>>39277115
>lotto winner
>affording house in Sydney
>>
>>39275611
Invest most of it in bitcoin mining and investing use some to travel somewhere for a month
>>
I would build a sex dungeon, spend all of my time torturing femanons in said sex dungeon, and leave everything and start fresh with the sex dungeon life.
>>
>>39277138
I already have a house in sydney. I just want one with a better view. And plus some lotteries go up to several million of dollars. He never specified if it was 50k or 100million
>>
>>39275611
I would educate people on how the lottery is fucking stupid and that there's a greater chance for lightning to strike in the same place thrice while a rhino disembowels you than for what happened to me to happen to anyone else wasting what little money they might have. Obviously fail then get blackout drunk.
>>
>>39275611
>buy a tiny, semi-rural house (as rural as can be with a terrestrial broadband internet connection)
>shitpost in peace until death

I wish I had higher aspirations than this.
>>
>>39275611
Stop working and shitpost 24/7.
>>
>put 1-2mil into retirement fund
>put some towards college fund
>put maybe 2-3m towards adult life requirements
>checking account for basic shit
>stick the rest into a savings account, spare 10m per kid if I ever somehow have any
I'd keep that shit firmly out of my life, rich people are magnets for human scum.
>>
>rent an apartment and move out
>get a car license
>get a used car

That's pretty much it.
I reckon i need about 35k for that.
>>
>>39277160
its a joke about the cost of living in sydney. sure you can buy a shitheap on the outskirts but an actually nice apartment in Sydney is still over 1.5 million.

>>39277177
id do something similar. dont buy semi rural though, or at least male sure its not going to expand any time soon. that happened to me over the course of 10 years. properly went up in value though
>>
>>39275611
buy a rural property with lots of woodland behind it, isolated enough to shoot all the guns I want. not so isolated that I can't connect to the interwebs though. live out my days there, maybe manage a few projects so I can make some money. maybe start my own firearms manufacturing company, that'd be fun. also I guess invest in a better computer and have my groceries mailed to me.
Put my parents into retirement and that's about it. probably give the rest to some cause after keeping enough to never go broke.
>>
>>39275611
>move to a warmer place, buy decent sized house, not too big
>get new clothes since I've been getting into fashion/streetwear recently
>go to the best barber in the country and get best haircut to looksmax
>buy my dream car which is the Toyota Supra or Datsun 240Z
>buy gym equipment and finally start working out
>help my family financially, especially grandparents
>look for gf
>>
>>39276399
>wins millions
>ruins everything by having a family
>>
>>39277430
>move to a warmer place, buy decent sized house, not too big
not too expensive to relocate
>get new clothes since I've been getting into fashion/streetwear recently
cheap if you accumulate over time
>go to the best barber in the country and get best haircut to looksmax
$45 for an expensive haircut
>buy my dream car which is the Toyota Supra or Datsun 240Z
$25k for a good fairlady. start saving
>buy gym equipment and finally start working out
cheap second hand, gym is $14/ week
>help my family financially, especially grandparents
mm
>look for gf
can do anyway
>>
>>39275611
buy a house so I can sperg out and do autistic shit by myself
>>
>>39277486
I still wanna have money left over. If something happens. I also don't need anything more.
>>
>>39275611
Buy a really small farm that I can manage by myself. I get good, top quality meat. It keeps me busy. I get to live in a comfy as fuck semi-rural setting surrounded by some sheep, chickens and a couple of cows and it gives me a reason to wake up every day and all of this exercise means I can stuff myself with food constantly like a hobbit and not get fat.
>>
>>39276278
>>39276288
Tell me about your oneitis anon, why isn't she your gf?
>>
File: z01.jpg (56KB, 600x776px) Image search: [Google]
z01.jpg
56KB, 600x776px
very first thing i would get is a full medical. bloods, stress test, DNA screening, MRI, colonoscopy, the full works
>>
>>39277666

She's Chinese, around 5'8 and really cute.
She has brownish skin, which is perfect, long jet-black hair but you can see it go gradually brown down the bottom, and perfect brown eyes.
She isn't my gf simply because I'm unattractive and she wont like me even if I did speak to her
>>
>>39277762
So even if you would get soem money, she wouldn't like you at first because of your looks... maybe down the line but then she was on the chad carussel and i don't think you would want her after that.
>>
>>39275611
Assuming I only live one million, I'd move back in with my mother and live a comfy NEET life with nobody in the house working ever again (mom and stepdad are already on NEETbux anyways due to physical disabilities).
>>
>>39277777
>>39277666

Fucking hell anon, those digits.

I don't think she's like that though, she seems very introverted for a girl of that beauty, she doesn't really have many friends etc. and of course she would like me if I had money, money is the key factor in everything.
>>
>>39275611
>put some in bank/investment
>give some to my family
>travel to some exotic island to carry out my Far Cry fantasy
>visit a few other places
>buy a medium-sized house in California or Florida
>buy clothes they used in Scarface (1983)
>buy an 80s car (Lincoln?)
>live the 1980s drug dealer fantasy
>>
File: IMG_3077.jpg (117KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3077.jpg
117KB, 800x600px
I think that pretty cool if a woman is driving this. I would buy Porsche 718Boxster S.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (148KB, 1502x845px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
148KB, 1502x845px
>>39277777
nice pentas
>>
>>39277810
With my luck today.. i think i should go to the lottery.

I had no money and my oneitis didn't like me... now i have money and she still doesn't like me :(
at least i have my digits
>>
>>39277858

If I won the lottery (it's currently 20mil here) she 100% would like me and would like to go out with me, probably 100% of girls would.
>>
File: photo (1).jpg (5KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
photo (1).jpg
5KB, 100x100px
>spend money on a very low end apartment and spend the bear minimum
>keep my job I have now, so I have a backup plan
>do research into the next big "thing" in stocks
>invest in that said thing (probably something to do with 3D printing or some gay shit)
>wait for a while and play my new stocks right
> spend the money wisely
if everything went to plan, ill be rolling in money for ever, living the life ive always wanted
>>
>>39277448
>i'm into nihilistic materialism
That's cool. You do you. I'm going to be doing my part for my race and passing my strong genetics on to my lovingly raised progeny.
>>
>>39275611
>buy island off the coast and name it Monte Cristo
>build expensive and lavish castle
>change my name
>buy the title of Count
>dress like 1700s/1800s noblemen did
>hire a bunch of bodyguards
>yacht with drivers so I can leave island whenever I want
>full house staff so I won't get lonely
>go into towns and cities buying whatever I want with my entourage of bodyguards following me so people know I'm important

Silly, but I would definitely do this.
>>
>build compound innawoods
>fortified redoubt
>armored vehicles
>thick walls surrounding the property
>armaments
>underground bunker+fallout shelter
>huge cache of guns, food, ammo, etc.
>wait out the rest of my days, waiting for the inevitable
>>
>>39275611
I'd have an underground bunker with a personal museum tailors to my wants. I'd have my own nature reserve and live off the land.
>>
File: 1502675818025.png (96KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1502675818025.png
96KB, 500x500px
>>39275611

>Go back to my African country and invest in profitable industry and build a conglomerate of those industry.

>Build schools in said country so the people with the high IQs can enter, so their qualifications can be from the school since it would produce great people. Like the Harvard of the U.S.

Money mostly looses its meaning once you make 80k.
>>
>>39279046

*loses.
>>
File: 1465992772695.jpg (203KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1465992772695.jpg
203KB, 1920x1080px
>>39275611
I'd probably just put it into gilts, too lazy to spend it to be honest. Otherwise I'd just keep living per usual, tax rates are based on income not just a one off as far as my knowledge goes so I wouldn't be too concerned about losing a chunk of it.
>>
I'd either get a cheapo studio abroad and start anew, spending the remaining money on drugs, a dragon dildo; other creature comforts, and finally surgery to look better while still being a NEET forever.
Or move to the US, namely Alaska to enjoy the peace and quiet of living in such a far off and pretty cold place.
>>
>>39275611

Modify my body into a cyborg, and become a vigilante, obiviosly.
>>
>>39278531
>wait for the inevitable
>That will never come in your lifetime
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.