[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will the world look like in 2027?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 1503525821090.jpg (4KB, 355x142px) Image search: [Google]
1503525821090.jpg
4KB, 355x142px
I'm kinda scared bros.
>>
File: TH1-.jpg (41KB, 490x348px) Image search: [Google]
TH1-.jpg
41KB, 490x348px
SAME AS IT EVER WAS
orig
>>
>>39274486

it will be the same but browner.
>>
>>39274486
the world has always been the same so why would it be any different in 10 years
>>
>>39274599

whites are dying out. non-whites are replacing them. the demographics of europe could change dramatically in even only 10 years if boat loads of africans keep arriving daily and europeans keep not having children.
>>
>>39274486
Voice control assistants will function slightly better, but will still essentially be a long line of if/else statements.
>>
>>39274659
who gives a shit. everything will still be the same
>>
Power balance will have shifted, US still the greatest single power overall but no longer with the carte blanche gap it has enjoyed since the early nineties.

China will be a true global superpower.

Russia resurgent. Still some distance from superpower status but definitely heading in that direction.

EU potentially the biggest economic power.

The greatest obvious change to the life of the ordinary anon will be a movement away from fossil fuel use.
>>
File: 1491259159615.jpg (94KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491259159615.jpg
94KB, 960x720px
>>39274486
who gives a shit the time will come regardless of being scared shitless about impending doom, you should do like a robot and get comfy while you watch the era come to an end, and consider yourself blessed that you get to witness such destruction and downfall.
>>
>>39274719
No it won't you fucking American
>>
>>39276198

Yes it will, demographics shift all the time and if your unhappy about it, then just kill yourself instead of living in the horror of more brown people.
>>
>>39276224
>demographics shift all the time
>lol don't worry that your entire cultural heritage is being erased bro haha
>>
>>39276152
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DK4FTvaW_6Q
/comfy/
>>
>>39276224

>more brown people
>brown people
>"people"
>>
>>39274659
Will take a bit longer than 10 years buddy
>>
>>39276293

>muh cultural heritage

You mean nascar and McDonald's?
>>
>>39274486
Depending on whether the SJWs win the culture war, could be quite different. The internet might be a much more tightly controlled and regulated place than it is now.
>>
>>39276375
Every one is a human if you like it or not.

>>39276293
You dont even celebrate it, why should it matter?
>>
>>39274486
Darker,also some kids complain normies have taken over their secret medium or hobby. Maybe some hologram stuff. The EU is smaller but stronger unless refugees eat it. China and the USA are in a cold war and about equally strong. Capitalism is stronger than ever.
>>
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

AI of various kinds has an increasing presence in industry, helping us design things as well as manufacture them, increasingly socially acceptable for robots and holograms to act as companions to the old or lonely

3D printers grow ever cheaper, probably not yet on their way to becoming a household item but definitely used to produce certain goods, especially art and custom medical implants

Education systems worth a damn FINALLY start catching on to psychological and tech advances, rote learning starts to be considered obsolete, promotion of self-motivated study and versatile skill sets

Debate about genetically modified humans picks up steam but nothing happens yet outside of agricultural and medical advances

Self-driving cars are pricey but available (everyone saw this coming)

Same goes for VR gaming, titles start growing memorable instead of just experimental

And political assertions are always shaky, but I feel like America will have had a socdem president by then, given how many more jobs will have been claimed by automation.

>>39274743

Good response, thank (you)
>>
File: arstechnica.jpg (248KB, 1001x652px) Image search: [Google]
arstechnica.jpg
248KB, 1001x652px
less freedom

That's the only thing that's been happening for well over 100 years now. Freedom is being taken away little by little, piece by piece.

Will free speech be completely eradicated in the name of anti-hate speech, anti-bullying, anti-whatever-conservatives-say? Maybe not completely, but there will be far less of it.

I would be SHOCKED if ten years from now the PC-police have calmed down even just a little.
>>
>>39276608

>less freedom
>the only thing that's been happening

do you live under a rock or does the fact that you're using a computer right now just not register at all
>>
>>39274535
THIS IS NOT MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE!
And you may tell yourself
THIS IS NOT MY BEAUTIFUL HOUSE
>>
>>39274486
We'll be waging a war against machines
and losing.
>>
>>39274486
>US President Kirsten Gillibrand finishing her second term OR Pence his first term
>Manuel Valls vs Marion M Le Pen in France
>economies are booming after the 2019 crash, fueled by AI improvements
>due to robotics, jobs are relocated in the West
>Japan increases its reliance on robots, no immigrants wanted
>refugees crisis increases tenfold

From there on, it depends who wins the culture wars

>SJWs win
>tolerance brings about demographic growth
>silent anger is brewing in all corners of the west among whites

>traditionalists win
>Gen Z pumping out new conservative, white kids
>generally older white populations gives birth in their 40s
>generally younger minority populations stop giving birth in their 20s

Those predictions are made by a politics aficionado and backed by data, make your research
>>
>>39276792
>>SJWs win
>>tolerance brings about demographic growth
>>silent anger is brewing in all corners of the west among whites

Alt ending: The West is like California and whites gleefully accept their new role in a multicultural society
>>
>>39274486
>What will the world look like in 2027?

You'll still be a virgin and you'll still be whining about it on the internet.
>>
>Cryptocurrencies are now the mainstream and default, circumventing governments and central banks
>People are forming international communities which increasingly exercise collective power against established national governments
>Major centralised media has basically died, been replaced by 'Uber' style online media communities
>NEET's are now a major worldwide movement, the central conflict of modern society is work or NEET life
>35% of people worldwide are now vegan
>>
>>39274659
Stopped reading by word three.
Added nothing to the conversation.
>>
>>39276670
Yeah, I'm using a computer right now, and I realize by using Google, by using Firefox, Chrome, or Internet Explorer, by using Facebook or Twitter or Snapchat or Tindr or Instagram, by using Bitcoin, by using Intel Processors, by using Nvidia graphics cards, by using a wifi router, I am giving up my rights to live as a private citizen, something everyone once had only a short while ago. And try as I might, it is becoming increasingly impossible to avoid these corporate botnets and protect my rights to privacy.

And that's just using technology as an example. Try owning land or starting a business. If you run to Antarctica and build a house to live alone, someone will find you and make you pay taxes. Little kids who open lemonade stands in the summer are getting shut down by police officers for not having permits. Your freedoms are going, going, going, gone.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.