[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to make YouTube videos >get everything set up >remember

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: the-trial-5.jpg (143KB, 943x403px) Image search: [Google]
the-trial-5.jpg
143KB, 943x403px
>want to make YouTube videos
>get everything set up
>remember you're ugly as sin
>get discouraged
>>
>>39274368
look at ethan klein from h3h3.
it's not about looks, it's about having a cute wife and a fun personality
>>
>>39274387
what by "ugly as sin" don't you get?
Ethan looks presentable, I have a skin condition on my face
>>
>>39274368
>make funny content
>have good audio and voicework
>be creative
>pretty yourself up to record
>don't show your face
>make intelligent commentary on something
>>
>>39274368
I just realized something. All those normies that come here to hand shitty advice? They're trying to inflate your ego. Because in their normie world, anytime someone says "lol I'm so depressed" it's to get attention and validation from others.
>>
>>39274420
you know onision? he has terrible acne and red skin problem on his face. he uises lighting to over saturate his face to make it look really white and blemish free.

or you know leafy is here? he rarely shows his face, and just does voice stuff
>>
>>39274430
This. crit1kal uses only voice, lirik (one of the most famous twitch streamer) never uses webcam. It's all about content than being ugly or not.
>>
>>39274463
Was gonna post Onision. He's fucking hideous.

Casey Neistat is pretty ugly as well, with that big jewy nose of his.
>>
>>39274368
>tfw voice sounds more attractive than face looks
I've noticed people treat me a lot better on the phone than in-person.

Just do what all ugly nerds do and do commentary.
>>
dont show your face then you autist whats so hard?
>>
>>39274387
I don't think Ethan is as ugly as people make out. He isn't repulsive looking, put it that way.
>>
File: ethan.png (241KB, 526x437px) Image search: [Google]
ethan.png
241KB, 526x437px
>>39274574
>I don't think Ethan is as ugly as people make out
He isnt, he's just fat person who has premature gray hair. In my pic he's only 3 years ago.
>>
Check out all of the people who use avatars or somekind of stand in for themselves. As long as your content is good you'll be fine.
>>
>want to make youtube videos
>remember I have acne
>decide to just use audio and put relevant images in the video
>realise my voice sounds like shit
>>
>>39274559
this. there's tons of channels that have thosands or millions of subscribers without ever showing face.
>>
You only use your face in the camera if you look good or if adding your face will add to the presentation of the video. If you're not pretty and don't have the body language to be interesting then don't use it.

There was a time I thought about doing videos. My problem was that everyone has already done what I wanted to discuss. I'd end up treading on shit others have already done.
>>
>>39274650
If your videos are good people will look past that
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.