[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was the autistic one?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1459799612824.jpg (6KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
1459799612824.jpg
6KB, 238x192px
>be about 1 am today
>go to dorm bathroom
>on way back run into Stacy in a slutty dress
>says hi asks where my room is
>say hi back point to where it is
>Asks where I was
>tell her bathroom
>>forget exact wording but she says something like:
"hope you had a nice pee"
>say thanks

Was this autistic or is my brain just making it autistic?

I'd also like to include I was walking back to my dorm throughout the conversation and only really looked at her when she said the pee thing.
>>
>>39274289

I think you were supposed to invite her to your room when she brought it up.

I don't blame you, women think we're supposed to be mind reading horny men at all times.
>>
>>39274289
This is the only time I've ever seen someone more autistic than a robot
>hope you had a nice pee
What the fuck
>>
>>39274315
She was talking to her friend or something since she was in the doorway of a dorm that I know a girl lives in. I think she was just kind of trying to get to know me since I've really put no effort in trying to get to know anyone on my floor, but I didn't really wan tot have a conversation with a stacy in a slutty dress after I'd just taken a massive shit.
>>
File: whut.jpg (29KB, 455x583px) Image search: [Google]
whut.jpg
29KB, 455x583px
>>39274289
>"hope you had a nice pee"
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>39274289
This is autistic but I can see a drunk person thinking it's a funny thing to say.
>>
>>39274567
She seemed sober but I wasn't paying attention plus it was at 1 am on a weeknight so she may have been on something
>>
>>39274318
She hoped he had a nice pee you dip
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.