[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do some girls enjoy hurting boys?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: 1485716106445.png (361KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1485716106445.png
361KB, 800x800px
Why do some girls enjoy hurting boys?
>>
>im fit and muscular
>extremely beta
>gf used to do thai boxing
>likes to hit me because im ok with it and i usually don't fight back
>ask her why she does that
>"idunno i guess i have excess testosterone"
I don't really care, i enjoy being bullied by her because she does a lot for me and gets me chips sometimes
>>
>>39274014
Also my mom used to beat the shit out of me and her and my mom have a lot of similarities. So i guess there's that
>>
my guess is that it's directly related to something fucked up in their childhood (most cases)
>>
Bumping for more input from other robots
>>
>>39273980

Why would I concern myself with that
>>
the feeling of power
>>
>apparently I promised to marry some chick when we were kids
>meet with her again and forgot about her
>she's pissed and starts attacking me
>She's getting even more pissed that I'm not fighting back
>throw a punch barely
>she's knocked on her ass
>told her I didn't know what it was we were fucking kids
>decide why not and ask her to marry me
>she's shocked and accepts
Long story short I ended up putting a baby in her.
>>
>>39274660
>Long story short I ended up putting a baby in her.
That's bullshit but I believe it.
>>
>>39274660
>tfw babbys first word will be >tfw
>>
>>39273980
Why do some boys enjoy hurting girls?

>>39274660
Goku?
>>
>>39274660
Goku pls go
>>
>>39274660
Bulma didn't have a fucking chance did she?
>>
>>39274757
>Why do some boys enjoy hurting girls?
Because the faces and noises girls make when experiencing discomfort are incredibly arousing.
>>
>>39274660
Sounds like some dumb anime plot
>>
Because it gives me sexual pleasure to see the raging, helpless frustration in your squinted eyes, along with the realisation that, as that repulsive little bulge begins to stiffen in your corduroys, that you're secretly enjoy it.

All men deserve to be abused. It's your punishment for being born men.
>>
>>39274660
sounds like shitty early 2000 anime plot
>>
>>39274891
You sound really fat.
r
>>
>>39274891
>projecting this hard
Wow relax, didn't know fat chicks had it this bad
>>
>>39274891
Fuck off tumblr, accidentally saw your greasy body is already punishment for the living
>>
>>39274910
>>39274913
>>39274915
>this projection
lmao cry more little neckies, your pitiful whining only further fuels my arousal. You already know the truth, you don't need to protest this much.
>>
Women see (You) as weaker
>>
>>39274913
>>39275035
>you're projecting
>no, YOU'RE projecting!
Get a room you fags.
>>
>>39275035
go eat 3 whole pizza, fatass
>>
>>39274814
>Because the faces and noises girls make when experiencing discomfort are incredibly arousing.
Well there you have it. Boys reward you for hurting them by making cute noises.
>>
>>39276460
>tfw no mean gf to make cute noises for
>>
>>39275505
Keep convincing yourself I'm obese cuck, I'm a fucking vegan lmao
>>
>>39276763
How do you hurt boys?
>>
>>39276835
Apparently by calling them cucks on the internet. Who knew /pol/ was secretly a sadist convention?
>>
>>39277030
I mean normally, not now. Why aren't you punishing me?
>>
yep, every girl i meet is mean to me. they only talk to me if they need something. other times they cut me off, show complete disinterest in anything i say, or use their sexuality to tease me or make me feel uncomfortable. i don not remember the last time i've had a real convo with a woman
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.