[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who has it easier, men or women? Elaborate.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

Who has it easier, men or women? Elaborate.
>>
Single men have it the best.
>>
>>39273665
Men because they don't have to deal with menstruation, birth, or all the attention women have to face each and every day.
>>
>>39273665
Men by far
>>
File: 1431429924857.jpg (39KB, 640x922px) Image search: [Google]
1431429924857.jpg
39KB, 640x922px
>>39273665
Life is hard for everybody unless you're super fucking rich
>>
>>39273675
>>39273680
>>39273684
>>39273687
Dumb stupid roasties lol
>>
>>39273665
Women they basically have 10000 safety support systems in place ensuring get they can't fail at life

Stupid and lazy? Just get married and be a stay at home wife!
>>
Woman but I'd still rather be a man.
>>
File: angery.jpg (14KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
angery.jpg
14KB, 600x600px
Women get to play life on fucking easy mode, with people showering them with attention whenever they so much as stub their toe, being able to get anything they could possibly want, even men, and if they somehow get cursed with shit genes and end up ugly, they can just cake themselves in make up to fix that shit. They'll never know the feel of being alone, they'll never know the feel of not being loved, they'll never know the feeling of being pathetic and useless and they'll never truly know the feel of having the entire world be against them. Fuck women
>>
>>39273675
>Single men have it the best.
You are actually fucking retarded
>>
In general men are superior to woman but they have to build their own life or they will end up as miserable losers while woman are coddled and protected by society and will always be able to get somebody to support them which is why I think woman have it easier.
>>
It's not so black and white

Sure men get to pee standing up, but women get to orgasm multiple times in a row without a refractory period.

so y'know, we can go for days on these types of comparisons. bottom line is, who knows!
>>
File: russian dwarf.jpg (82KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
russian dwarf.jpg
82KB, 1280x853px
If you have any ambitions in life, it's way easier to be a man.

If you don't, it's easier to be a woman.
>>
>>39273665

top men > top women > mediocre women > mediocre men > ugly women > ugly men.

On a personal level? I rather be a man, i hate attention, and as a man i attract it much less than the average women.
>>
>>39273680
They don't menstruate and give birth every single day you massive femfag.
>>
>>39273892
mediocre men are at the bottom next to ugly men. in society all men are disposable unless you're in the top 20%, were as all women start off with more inherent value regardless of their social standing
>>
>>39273842

I've had one multiple orgasms, once ever in my life.

>at rub and tug
>get tugged, big cummies
>still hard, get tugged again
>smaller cummies

That's a multiple
>>
women are targets, i personally think they have it harder.
i used to think men had it harder, but men can seize control if they choose it and men can be invisible.

women let everything come to them and affect them, their emotions and impulses affect them, but if they become guarded then no one can come to them either and they close themselves off.
women have to play a balance of defense and openess. too open and they get fucked over, too defensive and no man will ever want to be around them.

as a guy, i can just exist and people don't even know i exist. yeah it's lonely, but it's pretty comfortable.
>>
>>39273665
man and woman are interdependent.
women struggle less, but they don't have as much power as men. you can't ignore the fact that a violent man can easily rape and control a woman, whereas a woman would never be able to do the same
>>
File: 1492078761790.jpg (284KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1492078761790.jpg
284KB, 1920x1080px
>>39274204
They have more legal and societal power than man, which is much more important then physical power in the modern age.
>>
>>39274267
their legal and scoietal power isn't made by them, it's made by liberal altruistic men

it won't last, and women will be back under the unquestionable boot of man when hyper patriarchal men take power
>>
Women, I say this as a grill that has gotten away with countless of things because of my gender whereas my male acquaintances have gotten in lots of shit for the same thing.
>>
Even though women can easily find a man, that doesn't mean it makes their life simpler. If they're too easy, the people they'll attract would be dudes who'll chew them up and spit them out. Which is completely different from love and affection. For men however, if you're confident enough it wouldn't be so hard to grab a woman. Now on the privilege side a woman makes 77% of what avman makes XXXDDDDDDdddD. Jk everyone has it as equally bad as one another.
>>
>>39274343
What kind of things have you gotten away with?
>>
>>39274478
Nothing, he was lying
>>
>>39273665
PvE PvP
Man Harder Easier
Woman Easier Harder
>>
>>39274384

Women are fine getting pumped and dumped as long as it's Chad doing the pumping and dumping.
>>
Women. Sure they might not get hired for jobs as much as men do. But they certainly have more allowances then men.
A woman is far more likely to win a custody case than a man.
A single woman will have more likelihood to adopt more than a single male.
Women are allowed to complain about issues like gender, sex, race, etc. and not get chastised.
Women get away with more crimes if they are attractive. Like paedophilia (read Tampa). Or assault against men.
Women can't be autistic. If they are it's considered a quirk instead of a mental handicap. Most women who are obviously on the spectrum usually have straight Downs Syndrome.
>>
>>39273675
This. Men rule the world. Sure women are loud, but a man could destroy her in every way.
>>
>>39273665
It depends on the person his/herself, and the environment.
>>
Attractive women>attractive men>unattractive men>unattractive women>power gap>trannies
>>
>>39276605
>women can't be autistic
Actually, "feminine autism" is a pretty hot meme right now. It's often talked about how women can "mask their difficulties" or "have milder symptoms than men", but still "need as much help as men with autism do". Of course, no one talks about men with "feminine" autism, but it's acknowledged that women can have "masculine" autism.
>>
>>39273680
Difficulty depends on severity of menstruation symptoms and if you get tumors down there.
>>
>>39273665
Men

It's a man's world gents, why do you think some women felt the need to create feminism and such; because they actually ARE oppressed, have been since the beginning of humanity

I thank God I was born a man. I would hate to walk around as such an anxious creature as a women, constantly thinking about what others think about me. Although, I guess a lot of robots do this as well...
>>
Men, they treat each other with more respect, don't have to worry about pregnancy to the extent that they actively avoid learning about the anatomy of the opposite sex, have more muscle so it's harder to get fat unless you are low test or have hormonal problems from medication, have clearer thought patterns, more motivation, and a stronger sense of empathy. Also it's easier to get off so they have an outlet for their repressed emotions. I don't even see why this is a debate, getting people to give you free shit won't fix a broken mind.
>>
>>39276605
>custody
>adoption

Who gives a fuck about kids?
>>
>>39276605

>Sure they might not get hired for jobs as much as men do.

This is false. The only reason you believe this is because you're internalised the propaganda that females put out and which gets believed because they're female.

Women have an easier time getting ANY sort of job that men might also have. This is even before 'wage gap' shit.
>>
>>39278425
>Women have an easier time getting ANY sort of job that men might also have. This is even before 'wage gap' shit.

They almost never have the option to work in certain fields like warehouses, construction, etc. that require little to no education. Men can just get paid to lift heavy things or put themselves in physical danger on a daily basis, women have to have social skills to get most jobs available to them.
>>
>>39274343
>women, but only if you want to act like a piece of shit
>>
heheh, well memed
>>
People say women have a glass ceiling. This may be partially true, but it doesn't really exist everywhere anymore. What women do still have, is a glass floor which stops them from falling too low
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.