[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've discovered how to make small talk with normies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: hTEtOIQ.png (3KB, 221x160px) Image search: [Google]
hTEtOIQ.png
3KB, 221x160px
All you have to do is say the most obvious things possible, literally the first thing that comes to your head. Even if its retarded and meaningless
for example;
>boy, the weather sure is cold today
or
>you've got black hair, do your parents have black hair?
If that fails you can literally just tell them things you did this week or tell them irrelevant things, for example
>I went to the mall on Tuesday and bought a pair of shoes, they are new balance. I got them for 40% off the usual price. They're more comfortable than my old shoes, etc...

It's that easy.
>>
>>39272664
People like you are what's known as a "windbag."
>>
>I wish I could fingerbang a motor vehicle to orgasm.
>>
Why though? No point in socializing with normies.
>>
File: 1503287990267.jpg (27KB, 508x566px)
1503287990267.jpg
27KB, 508x566px
>>39272940
only if its a motorized aero plane vehicle
m8
>>
>>39272664
Stupid faggot, I got my NBs from Big 5 for more than 50 percent off.

LMAOing at your life
>>
File: 1501227188818.jpg (44KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
1501227188818.jpg
44KB, 400x250px
>>39272664
Bruh that's the definition of small talk
>>
we have this girl who works on the line with us and someone else made some comment about how us dudes never talk to her.
we all instantly thought the same thing, i could tell, because all the dudes looked at each other.
then one guy goes, "what would we even talk about?" and she was standing within ear shot.

i wonder that about every single female i work with. what the fuck would we even talk about?
women seem disinterested in everything, i dunno how to explain it.
i mean i know they have interests.. what the fuck are they and do they ever bring them up?

even random bros who i don't even know their name have been able to chime in on convos with us.
>>
That's like entry-level smalltalk for mentally retarded children.
>>
>>39272676
better than being a shitbag like you famalam
>>
>>39273469
its all I need really. I hate normies and all of their works. I only do it for their benefit which is my benefit because then they leave me alone.
>>
>>39273485
What an epic comeback from an asocial retard learning about smalltalk after the age of 14.
>>
>>39273381
Don't be mean with him! He realized something important about socializing.
>>
>>39273485
DAMN SON
A
M
N

S
O
N
>>
>>39273485
[MLG horns]
>>
>wanting to talk to normies
kill yourself
>>
>talk to onitis at work
>find it easy
>at work so if I can't come up with something to say I can just walk away or find something to do
>generally always find something interesting to talk about with her
>lift and lose weight
>dunkirk comes on in cinemas
>she suggests we go to see it
>don't because it would mean having to make awkward conversation for a whole evening and shed realise how boring and inept I am

What the fuck do couples talk about? When I'm with my few friends we talk about politics, history, current events, games, guns movies etc but what the fuck can you talk to women about?
>>
>>39272664
>If that fails you can literally just tell them things you did this week
The problem is that I do literally nothing all day except shitpost on 4chan.
>>
>>39275086
YOU FUCKED UP
>orinigiri
>>
>>39272664
Then they just pretend to be interested but hate it the whole time. Right? Do normies like small talk?
>>
>>39275213
No but you need to small talk otherwise people will think you're a school shooter
>>
>>39273469
>mentally retarded children
you mean, umm, normies?
>>
>>39273485

Rekt tbqh

Originally too
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.