[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here no longer young?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9

I'm 24 now, been here since I was 16. My hair's receding, the depression is replaced with apathy, I'm past the point of "I can turn things around, I'm still young". The only benefit of getting older is you get more confidence in yourself, you can stand up to normies better and get bullied into doing shit way less.

I used to look out my window and stress about the future, now I look out it and think how I haven't got much time left and I should really do something while I still can. Right after this episode of 08th MS Team...
>>
File: IMG_0876.jpg (681KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0876.jpg
681KB, 1280x960px
20 years old here. Just moved into my new apartment by my college, I don't care that I'm not a teenager no more, It's just that I lost all my friends. Cut off my family, and have no one to talk to when I need it the most, though my roommate seems cool. Also, worst of all I lost my dog over the summer, he had to go to another family because he couldn't stay at my families house anymore since the gate was broken and he could crawl through it. My dog was my only friend, and every time I came home and he wasn't in his cage, I cried. Moving to my new apartment has helped take my mind off my dog, though I'll never forget him, I will always love and remember chase.
>>
>>39272606
I doubt this thread wil get replies so I'll throw you a bone anon since my threads never get replies. Next time try to condense your thoughts into green texts.

This week I officially renounced my manhood and gave up all hope in trying to find a mate of any sort. I'm too much of a burden on people so I'm going to try caring less about what they think and making them more comfortable around me. I no longer want normiehood. I just want the strength to deal with the despair everytime I go out and see other people being happy.
>>
>>39272606
I'm 41, you are like little baby.
>>
>>39272606
I went bald at 22, my dude. People think I'm in my 40's, but I'm only 26. I've learned to accept failure more and I've basically stopped caring. I just drink a lot now. Also, you should be watching G Gundam or Gundam 00 after you're done with 08th MS Team. Stardust memory is also good.
>>
>>39272684
Yeah it's hard to get replies if your thread isn't a one sentence bait post or a 3 line greentext. Couldn't be assed this time though.

I've given up on finding anyone too, everyone I meet seems to just find me annoying to be around so I'm content to enjoy my animes and video games in peace.

>>39272721
Thanks for the gundam recs, started with Wing and just picked another one at random because there doesn't seem to be a consensus on watching order.
>>
People 30+ please give me 3 sentences of wisdom.
I'm going to sleep so I won't respond but I'll read it later.
Thanks in advance.
>>
I know this is gonna sound like meaningless placation, but you really can start anything at any time. You just have to always do it NOW instead of "I'll wait for tomorrow, because..."

Watch this video, favourite it, watch it every other week or so. Might help.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYCz06bS380
>>
>>39272803
>pick up your god damed responsibilities
>pick up your suffering and bare it
>sort yourself out

I'm not over 30, but pic related is
https://youtu.be/wLvd_ZbX1w0
>>
File: NEET LYFE.png (219KB, 1199x444px) Image search: [Google]
NEET LYFE.png
219KB, 1199x444px
>>39272803
how about a screencap of wisdom
>>
>>39272606
im 24 too i never got this self confidence im still a scared boy
>>
>>39272969
yeah we get it, autism sucks
>>
>>39272977
Poor anon.

I still get scared I just have slightly more backbone now to sit and think of a solution instead of running away
>>
>>39272969
>how about a screencap of wisdom
no wisdom in this screencap, just "look at what awaits you if you don't get your shit together"
>>
>>39272649
>20
Nope. You don't even know how wrong you are. 20 is nothing. You have 3 or 4 years left of "being young," and then it will really leave you.
>>
>I turn 24 next month

what the fuck

but I haven't done anything yet

but I'm still a teenager
>>
>>39273639
>tfw will turn 25 in 3 months
no this can't be happening I'm in charge here
>>
File: 1501076060018.jpg (66KB, 645x594px) Image search: [Google]
1501076060018.jpg
66KB, 645x594px
Thought everything would've been better when I got out of HS. complete opposite.
>>
>>39272606
I'm 33. I'll trade places with you for a chance to correct my mistakes and passed up opportunities.
>>
>>39272803
>Don't wait for something to just happen, get on it.
>Disregard women, acquire wealth.
>You're here forever.
>>
>The only benefit of getting older is you get more confidence in yourself,
speak for yourself, lucky
>>
>>39272606
26 now and I can safely say that this is not where I envisioned I'd be when I was a kid.
>>
>>39272803
>it doesn't get better
>physical decline starts at this age
>you hair will thin and recede.
>>
I'm 19 just moved into an apartment. it isnt hell yet, but i live by selling drugs and getting goverment shekels.

Hopefully when my youth is gone i can get a job with the full time criminals
>>
>>39272710
Does.... does it get any better?
>>
File: 1493227546156.jpg (64KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1493227546156.jpg
64KB, 480x480px
>>39272649
>20 years old here
>It's just that I lost all my friends
>and have no one to talk to when I need it the most
get the fuck off my website , your doggo lore is good tho.
>>
File: 1503248428114.png (489KB, 468x468px) Image search: [Google]
1503248428114.png
489KB, 468x468px
>>39275419
Feel no shame about shape
Weather changes their phrase
Even mother will show you another way
So put your grasses on
Nothing will be wrong
There's no blame, there's no fame
It's up to you
>>
>>39272606
Don't give up anon.

origineaahhh
>>
>>39272803
>It's all in your head
>It's all in your head
>It's all in your head
>>
>>39272606
>TFW 22 still in highschool
>still live with parents
Have been promised work this spring, but since I got my license my vision has worsend. Not sure if I'll be able to drive in the future and may become a busfag
>>
>>39272606
>Gonna be 25 April of next year
>KHV female

I've dissociated myself so much from my life that sometimes I have to stop and really mull over everything that's gone on. It all just feels like I'm viewing everything from an auto piloted vessel. I don't know where everything went wrong or how I have been so stagnant all these years. I don't know when my depression that I have had for so long upgraded to apathy and accepting my loneliness. When did I stop caring and dreaming? Every time I say "maybe I'll try tinder/Craigslist/some fat fetish dating site tomorrow" I can't even like to myself to maybe make myself feel better. I know I'm not gonna do it and it's just a fleeting spark of hope that I crush myself out of fear of life letting me down again. I've learned to avoid all intimate situations because I'd rather get through my day then to stop and maybe accept the fact someone might love a horrible creature such as myself. I have grown up on this pisshole website for 8 years now, and the only thing keeping me from offing myself is apathy.
>>
>>39276393

How are you still in high school?
>>
>>39276521
Post your body weight and also fucking kill yourself if it's under 300lbs
>>
>>39272606
lol 24 is young as shit dude. Men don't hit their peak until 28 so you've got at least five years before you start to decline physically and could no longer be considered a young adult.
>>
I'm 23 and just finally starting to get my life started with a good job and finishing up school. But it's too little too late I'm afraid, most of my peers are in high paying careers now and I can barely make rent right now.
Doesn't matter, because I probably won't ever get to have a family or even live till 50.
>>
File: IMG_20170824_133601.jpg (294KB, 1269x1013px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170824_133601.jpg
294KB, 1269x1013px
>all these younglings itt
lvl 45 here
I dont really feel any changes in my body, it felt like a corpse since 15. Social life is actually kinda better because I hang out with some dads who live near me, too bad you cant talk about japanese cartoons with them
>>
I'm only 23 but already feel old. I spent my youth worrying about meaningless stuff and blew many life changing opportunities. Now because of illness I will never have opportunities anymore. I just spend the days living my past and thinking about the wrong choices I made or was too afraid to make. I feel pathetic.
>>
>>39277089
I started feeling like that when I hit 18 desu
>>
>>39272803
>you have to act NOW
>analyze your weak stuff and fix em. It's that ez
>when (clinical) depression hits you (it will eventually if you dont get your shit together), you'll become lethargic. You will literally be unable to even brush your teeth. It's game over by then, checkmate.

I envy fags here who go to the gym or are able to 'just walk a mile to lose muh pounds'. Be happy you still have goddamn energy to climb out of this pit.

Yeah scoff this warning off like usually. I don't care because I barely can feel any empathy towards others anymore.
>>
This place is like the first part of therapy where everyone talks about themselves and their issues, except it never gets past this part and into actually getting better.
>>
>28
>spent last six years on failing business
>huge college debts
>no savings

I wish I was 24 again and could do things differently. People my age are making six figures and all I have is six years of self-employment experience on my resume, which I'm told is unappealing to employers.
>>
>>39277354
I have no energy to go back to uni and work. So it's over for me?
>>
>>39277427
That sounds like a you problem so yes.
>>
I know that feel

it's funny I looked like a perpetual college kid even beyond my years but now it's really settling in and I'm looking my age.

sigh at least people waved off my autism then as being youthful
>>
>>39277427
i have no energy but i have drudged myself through uni. Lots of sleep deprivation, procrastination, it's terrible. You can still do things, but you'll have constant brain fog. You should still pull through and exercise, although that's easier said than done.

I'm gonna visit a doc/therapist because i know what to do: bring a proper routine in your life, eat healthy, less pc, ect., but I can't do this on my own. I always fall back on late night hedonism on the pc and feel terrible even after even 8hrs of sleep.

Like me, you should just go to therapy. although I'm never going to take medicine to fix me up. Don't wanna end up braindead.
>>
>29
>balding
>shitty job
>can only socialize while drunk

Fuck yeah guys. Lets start a suicide pact in this thread.
>>
>>39272803
Don't ever do drugs and if you drink, NEVER over-drink / black out.
>>
I'm 24 too. Been here since I was 13. i miss being able to masturbate 10 times a day without any fatigue but now I can only fap 3 times a day. I gave up on 3DPD a loong time ago so i don't feel you there sorry bro but I recently shaved my head because I got tired of my long hair. i dislike going to the barber's ,you see. I want to sort out my life but deep down I know I'm fucked. people who say "don't worry you still have a lot of time" are either people younger than me or people successful than me. I got a job right out of college 3 years back but they never called me to join. By the time I realised they don't call and I had to join myself it was too late. My friend who got the job with me knew this but he didn't tell me. He joined by himself. I hold no grudge but that incident ruined my life. I was the best. That was my first interview, first job. After that I never tried. And before I knew it 3 years have passed. Time goes by faster as you get older. It is some sort of cruel joke, as if someone is watching us from above , watching us squirm as we try to keep up with the pace of time slowly accelerating its way into nothing. All I know is friends is a concept lost to the times, friends mean nothing. Family will be there for you, so you can tell your "bro" to fuck off, but don't ever tell your family to fuck off, because if they do, nobody will be there when you need them, because all of them fucked off. Brotherhood is a term alien to humans in this age, so if you truly have a bro, treasure that lil faggot. If I can tell you one thing, it's that it gets better if you want it to. I mean 5 years ago if someone asked me if reading manga till 5 in the morning is fun, i'd have said no because sleep is important. Now, I'm living exactly like that and it's fun. So it got better, in a way. After 21 you just sort of "exist", even if you didn't wanted to be a "sheep", you become one. you can be a NEET or a wagecuck, both are merely "existing"
>>
>>39277939
I wake up every afternoon, boot up my laptop, open that ebook about programming, then close it along with visual studio, eclipse, atom . Then I open exhentai and masturbate, also downloading any h-manga/doujin that catches my eye, even if I'm never gonna sort and manage that collection. then I shitpost, I also check if kissmanga got any updates on my bookmarked manga, and i check if that guilty gear torrent is downloaded even though I know I'm not gonna play it. Just like I'm not gonna watch any of the bookmarked anime sitting in my backlog since over a year. then I go into my room, boot up PC and play some single player campaign for the 100th time because I don't have anything else to do. Then once I fail a quest enough times or get tired of grinding I turn it off and go back to shitposting on laptop, to find some rather delectable (you)s. Shitposting seems to be a chore these days. i post something which gets multiple "kek"s , but i typed it with a straight face. Then I go downstairs to see that mom left breakfast, but as I wake up in afternoons its already time for lunch. So I eat breakfast as lunch, because mom gets mad if I skip breakfast but not when I skip lunch. Then I think if I should shower or not, then ultimately decide against it. I go upstairs again and keep shitposting until its time for dinner, when I go downstairs and eat dinner, which is of course, the leftover lunch. The arch linux partition I installed years ago now just sits there. I have some programming tutorial tabs opened , but I won't switch to them of course. Anki still sits at "31 out of 6000 cards reviewed", i gave up on learning japanese too. My 3ds collects dust but I don't want to sell it for some reason. I want out.
>>
File: 1500018806270.jpg (284KB, 1360x900px) Image search: [Google]
1500018806270.jpg
284KB, 1360x900px
>>39272606
I'm 21 and my hair is rapidly turning grey. Also smoking/drinking constantly has aged me considerably.
>>
>>39277408
Therapy is a fucking con and it's never helped anyone
>>
>>39278193
I've never understood why anyone cares about going grey. Literally no one cares about it if you're a man. Balding on the other hand...
>>
>>39276741
367 lbs actually. Guess I'm not killing myself.
>>
>>39278395
Where do you live?

I've seen obese women who look like the could be robots a few times.
>>
I'm 22 and still living like a teenage high school dropout wew
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.