[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

was he a robot, cyborg or chad?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 6ud78it.jpg (115KB, 1077x830px) Image search: [Google]
6ud78it.jpg
115KB, 1077x830px
was he a robot, cyborg or chad?
>>
>>39272407
a chad by every standard. girls dont give a shit in the show girls dont give a shit irl.
>>
>>39272407
the show was ultrafeminist because it tried to portray the idea that women would dismiss a Chad who was vacuous and impolitic. They would not.
>>
>>39272439
Funny every time he stopped trying the girls liked him.
>>
>>39272407
he was a combination of all three
>>
>>39272457
I act exactly like Johnny IRL and girls love it, so I can't argue with that.
>>
>>39272489
Okay thank you for corroborating my thesis but can you get the fuck off my board for sad cucks?
>>
>>39272553
Man.. this board used to be bout sad guy memes and lonley guys to connect.. the fuck happened.
>>
>>39272583
it still is. We just need to REEE the Chad menace harder.
>>
>>39272591
I'm no chad, I was a sperging autist. then i got sick of it.
>>
>>39272641
And now your Chad so fuck off. I wont rest until this board is comprised entirely of Nietzsche's Last Man. Ascetic openly hypocritical antinatalists armed with weaponized autism.
>>
>>39272668
Man like i know what all these big words mean, tf is a "Nietzsche"
>>
>>39272407
No girls like him,he lives with his mom,no job and yet,he looks like a mega super Chad.Tough call.
>>
>>39272407
>>39272778
if you look like a chad and still cant get woman you are the ultra mr roboto
>>
>>39272407
Chad as fuck. Remember that one episode where he is offered to a volcano as a virgin sacrifice but it spits him back out? With the amount of women he hit on, he had to at least have a 10% success rate.
>>
Prototype of failed normie.
I'd say he also had delusions about himself Elliot-style and his buff upper body and above-average face is just what he thinks he looks like.
>>
>>39273443
Sounds right to me

Except that Elliot was actually god tier attractive
>>
File: chad's ancestors.jpg (54KB, 1024x683px)
chad's ancestors.jpg
54KB, 1024x683px
Chad King.
>>
>>39272778
Hes not a Kissless virgin though. In one episode some amazons try to offer him as a virgin sacrifice to a volcano and it rejects him.
>>
>>39273600
No, he wasn't. He was 6.5/10 at best.
>>
>>39272583
This. Was on here a couple years ago and then stopped coming. Checked in from time to time and realized i was watching it fall apart. I've been hoping the culture circles back.
>>
File: bravo daria.jpg (125KB, 562x501px)
bravo daria.jpg
125KB, 562x501px
An unfortunate Chad.
>>
>>39272407
he has austism though
>>
>>39272407
He had ascended to something else entirely. Not a Chad per se but not a robot or a cyborg. He was something beyond the singularity.
>>
>>39272407
A /fit/izen
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.