[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Just discovered that my country is in the minority of the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Denmark.jpg (349KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
Denmark.jpg
349KB, 1280x853px
>Just discovered that my country is in the minority of the world because we take a shower or bath every day

I fucking what?

How does a stable society exist in a country where it isn't a GIVEN that you're supposed to shower every day?

Most of the WORLD doesn't shower every day apparently

What the FUCK
>>
I shower once a week and I'm worth about 500k

Fuck showers
>>
>>39271113
I only shower if I have to leave my house.
>>
>>39271113
>he fell for the cleanliness jew

I shower 2-3 times a week and people are regularly surprised how young i look.
Also have no acne or skin rash problems.

Constant showering is a meme pushed on us by normies, wagecucks and chemical industries.
>>
>>39271113
Imagine the water you wasted.
>>
>>39271583
I used to shower like that too. Now I shower daily. Made no fucking difference. I just feel cleaner and nicer when I go to bed.

>night showers
Sleeping filthy. Why would you do this?
>>
>>39271636

>Wasting Water

Unless you're shooting the water off Earth and into space, it's not wasted.

You can't "waste" anything when it stays in the overall system.
>>
File: CK6aONG.jpg (652KB, 2048x1252px) Image search: [Google]
CK6aONG.jpg
652KB, 2048x1252px
>>39271113
Gee I wonder why one of the richest and most developed country in the World, also leads in hygiene rating when like 80% of world population live in unimaginable shitholes and showering every single day is the least of their concerns.
>>
>>39271662
>he doesn't launch his water into space after each shower
What's wrong with you??
>>
File: 1cb.gif (501KB, 342x342px) Image search: [Google]
1cb.gif
501KB, 342x342px
>>39271113
Neat, going to Denmark in a few days for my 2 year masters. Any tips to not appear like a savage?

Also there's definitely a fair bit of research about this subject and there's definitely an argument against showering literally every single day. Especially if you use shampoos/soaps with stronger chemicals and if you mainly shower with hot water you can end up really damaging your skin quite a lot.
>>
>>39271113
I usually just shower every other day. But it depends on what I do, if I regularly do something that gets me sweaty or dirty, then I'll shower every day.
>>
>>39271113
Poo in loos don't shower because everyone stinks real bad anyway do what is the point

Asians don't shower because they don't smell bad at all

White guys like me need to shower every other day or we start to get stinky

What about blacks though? Do they shower? I know they have black person smell but does it build up slowly or need constant showering?
>>
showering and soaping actually strips your skin and hair of healthy natural oils

I'd say the best time to shower is every 2-3 days

unless you do manual labor and sweat like a pig or something
>>
>>39271113
>white country
>can afford to have designated shitting rooms instead of streets

enjoy it while it lasts, snow nigger.
>>
>>39271113
If there is no constant hot and you don't sweat all the time - why wasting time on everyday showering if you don't smell anyway
>>
>>39271113
Showering every day isnt exactly good for you if youre out frequently.
Its recommended to shower frequently if youre truly dirty but otherwise shower one day and "wash up" the next and rotate.

We actually had to stop showering residents as frequently because it was negatively impacting them.
>>
I have to shower everyday or my hair gets greasy as fuck also feels nice going to sleep clean.
>>
>>39271113
I've not showered in over a month.

Are you mad at me OP?
>>
File: 1502603178950.jpg (5KB, 250x174px) Image search: [Google]
1502603178950.jpg
5KB, 250x174px
>>39272816

Geeez, anon...
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.