[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ugly motherfuckers thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 1503263135550.jpg (12KB, 197x220px) Image search: [Google]
1503263135550.jpg
12KB, 197x220px
Only post in here if you're a 4/10 or below. Post stories and discuss being ugly, good looking normies not welcome.

>19 year old, fat, white, not autistic
>Should be rolling in pussy
>Instead small children look at me like I'm a 3 headed monster, and old people give me filthy looks even though I've never seen them before
>Literally look fucking awful no matter how well I dress or what haircut I have
>Had a chance to get a gf before puberty finished turning me into Quasimodo
>Ended up ruining and now I know I'll die alone and in extreme mental anguish
>>
>>39270763
*Meant to say that I'm not fat.
>>
I'm not that ugly but I'm 5'7.
Kinda the same imo. In fact it's worse. People don't see me. I'm practically invisible, except I'm the guy who gets shit from everyone when they're pissed off. Kind of like a mental punching bag.
>>
high 2/low 3 reporting in.

started getting treated noticeably like shit in grade school, parents and teachers and other kids cringing when they had to interact with me. Oh boy it's valentines day kids, you know wat that means, everyone ignore Anon!! and be a dick to him too!

hs get used to the friendless experience with no women

college , ok it'll be different, ha ahahahah

as an adult, the constant dirty looks from randoms although i started giving them dirty looks back fucking with them, and complaining about them, hey ya gonna fuck with me, life is life
>>
File: IMG_0561.jpg (28KB, 257x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0561.jpg
28KB, 257x300px
>want to suck coworker's dick for over a year
>fed up with secretly pining in the shadows
>decide the easiest way to go about it is to just tell him
>liquor up last Friday and use my drunken courage to text him that I think he's cute
>IMMEDIATE REGRET
>he doesn't respond
>the shame and embarrassment cuts to the core of my being
>feel like I'm being processed in a meat grinder the entire weekend
>want to cry
>Monday comes, contemplate skipping work
>avoid eye contact, want to hide inside my desk
>he ignores me for the most part
>feel a certain numbness by today, occasionally twinges of white hot shame
>had to sit across from him at group lunch today and spent the entire time staring at my hands

I hate myself.
>>
>>39270970
No one likes being hit on by a fag
>>
>>39270799
I'm 5'9" and ugly as sin. If I was exactly the same but 6'5" then most of my problems wouldn't exist. If I was still 5'9" but good looking like the rest of my family then I wouldn't really care that much.

But being hideous and a skinny fat Manlet is nothing short of downright cruelty. Life shit's on you from all possible angles while giving some other piece of shit normie a good face and height even though they don't deserve any of it because they're shitty selfish people. These people look down on me like a cockroach and everyone tries to force me to accept that like a cuck.

I'm sick of living in hell and being forced to somehow find joy in it. I just want to fucking die and I'm not even allowed that small mercy.
>>
>>39270990
Not a fag, I'm just an unfortunate looking woman.
>>
>>39270922
I hate how people treat me like a hated criminal but I've never hurt a fly and I spend my life keeping to myself and trying to not be an arsehole. Maybe they think I'm a pedo or a drug addict.

Also I have ADHD so all but a handful of teachers openly despised me or treated me like a mentally impaired child. It doesn't help that I have some neotenous features either.
>>
>>39271035
Yeah it kinda hurts when people tell you you're acting like a kid or that you're immature. It's like, no I'm just short and ugly, if it was Chad doing the exact same shit you'd think he's being a badass and if it was a random normie you wouldn't even mind.

Honestly at this point I'd rather be a 6' 1/10 faced dude at least I wouldn't get treated like a child. It's not like I could get laid any less.
>>
>>39270763
tfw visibly balding at age 22
tfw feel like an old man with no gf
>>
>>39271118

pretty much. i used to be a really nice person. i used to feel guilty sort of for all this shit happening to me. But, i didnt do jack shit in life besides be born ugly fuck this.

Now, when people are rude im rude right back. I had a guy be a dick to me at his job, and was super obnoxious, i was like are you serious, and he was laughing and being a dick. I was like ok, man, im gonna call and complain to your corporate. And, i got him fired.
>>
>>39271068
Ugly girls can still get tons of thirsty guys after them
>>
File: 1503541884844.png (136KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1503541884844.png
136KB, 306x306px
>visit mom
>she tells you how handsome you've become
>>
>>39270763
i'd be able to live with it if it weren't for the staring
>>
>>39271212
I wish your kind would fuck off.

>b-but someone would be willing to fuck you! so don't complain!

This is the complaining board. Everyone here has some part in their own misery, don't pretend it's just us. And fucking random guys isn't a good thing.
>>
>>39271459
>mr. blow-in white knight tries to educate others about this board
lol
>>
>>39271459
Fucking a random girl would be the best thing that ever happened in my life. You're way closer to the surface. So far from male suffering you wont ever even comprehend it. If you were just a little closer, and could understand what you're missing, you'd realize you have nothing to do with it and that you need to GTFO.
>>
>>39270763
I look like shit no matter what I do, probably a 4/10 at best, but more realistically a 3/10 when I put in no effort. Not even fat or a manlet, just an ugly face with awful hair. Yes I was bullied at school, I quit at 15 and have isolated myself since. I don't interact with people if I can avoid it.
>>39271350
My mother always acts like that around me, honestly it just makes it so much worse. I legitimately wonder why people with bad genetics feel the need to have children. While I really wish I had a gf, the last thing I'd want is kids. As if I'd want to project my failings onto someone else.
>>
>>39271637
>don't have "bad" genetics
>siblings are good looking
>just ended up with a really unfortunate combination of traits
>>
>>39271459
No, tons of guys would date you as well.
>>
>>39270763
>19 year old, skinny fucker with semi-children, semi-old face
> 164 cm height/43kg weight
> in fact, look like goblin
>>
>>39271212
I don't want random thirsty guys, I want my oneitis--which I can't have because I'm too ugly.
>>
>>39271459
> hey africans
> what
> are you hungry?
> yeah...
> i have so much burgers in my truck, but i don`t want them, i want another food, so we are the same, yeah? tfw forever hungry :(
> jasno :)
>>
>girl told me I'd be a 7 if my face weren't so fat
>>
Balding uggo here. Feels alright man. I work at kitchen anyway so idgaf what others think. Also I'm hkv 24 yo.

Fuck you whining faggots, you're not /r9k/ and will never be. Leave immediately.
>>
>>39271127
Pretty much. If I'm angry or assertive then I'm butthurt and compensating and have a chip on my shoulder. If I'm nice im apparently a creepy rapist. If I remain boring then normies go "loosen and talk more", everyone I try to fit in I become an annoying faggot that nobody wants around.

Basically I'm a free punching bag, and most people encourage this and who gives a fuck about a short, ugly white guy who isn't a genius?

Absolutely no-one.
>>
>>39271169
Good on you. What's the point of being nice when you get shat on nonetheless? Promises of a magical karma bonus or a nice afterlife are hardly convincing. The only thing that has ever or will ever matter is attractiveness and dominance, and if you haven't got at least one of these then you're irrevocably fucked.
>>
>>39271691
2 of my brother's are very good looking to the point of easily being 7/10. My parents and cousins and other brother are slightly above average in looks. I got every single possible bad trait and none of the good ones. I'm a few inches taller than my brother's but we're all uber manlets so it means nothing. I have blue eyes but my buscemi eyes make that more of a curse than a blessing.
>>
>>39272102
I can assure that if you saw what I look like you would take that back and feel sorry for me. I would happily be bald and 5'6" if it meant I didn't look like the offspring of a goblin and a bobblehead.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.