[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I come bearing great news

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: Guts.jpg (61KB, 408x473px) Image search: [Google]
Guts.jpg
61KB, 408x473px
I'm not a regular here. I've maintained a few close friends my whole life. Never quite slipped too deep into they abyss. Instead of NEET at 21, I joined the Army. Paid for school. Got an easy job. Not bragging, just got lucky enough to get tough love and support when I needed it. So having been where you haven't, I have wonder news for all you forlorn and sad "it's too late for me"s. It will give you immeasurable hope and confidence.

Your dick's experience is more like spicy tolerance than an RPG Lv system. If you go too long without, you're basically a virgin again. Most vaginal nerves are in the first three inches. None of the obstacles you associate with your lack of sexual experience or dick are anything but a mild inconvenience for sex in a relationship. You could still fuck with a micropenis. You think you don't deserve these women but they're fucking dumb and don't have interests. You're legitimately better than them if you have ANY skill. Need to remember that mid conversation with her? Ask what she does for fun. Laugh when she's stuck. She has no interests. She's not the arty fartsy self actualized goddess on FB you stalked. She's a liar in every sense, trying desperately to hide that she's SO FUCKING LAME ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY. This is how you be confident. You are a man. You're only gonna improve.

We're all nervous. We all slip through the cracks at some level. Don't buy into these buzzword memes that dismiss living a life. Yeah, some parts are shitty. Yeah, some people are shitty. Yeah, sometimes you feel shitty. Yeah, being raised by a woman gimps your game.

Pretend you're awesome. Treat people like they're awesome. Suspect they're as nervous as you. You're gonna be okay. She's fucking lame anyway. Who cares if she rejects you? There are more of them than us.
>>
>>39270691
wow high status post neets on suicide watch
>>
>>39270691
I think the Guts pics and the timing of this post did something for me. it'll probably disappear in like 5 minutes but thanks man I don't want to kill myself as bad
>>
>>39270725
Dude it's half the board. I just wanna help.
>>
>>39270810
Run with it, man. You can elevate yourself. How can trying be worse than this hopeless circle jerk?
>>
>>39270861
because you try and you try and something happens that makes you realize that you're pretty much polishing a turd

it's nice there are happy people out there I have nothing against you but some people just don't have that x factor
>>
File: iberserk_-_v024c198p044-045_copy.jpg (483KB, 1518x1100px) Image search: [Google]
iberserk_-_v024c198p044-045_copy.jpg
483KB, 1518x1100px
>>39270942
You have to want something badly enough to force you to break out of the safety shell. It's easier to yearn than fight for something. It's easier to be ashamed quietly than publicly embarrassed.

We're all human. Turds are the only thing we polish.
>>
Thanks OP, maybe I couldn't sleep tonight just so I could see this post.
>>
>>39271040
I remember when berserk gave me that fire, at least when I could relate to guts' suffering and his feeling like the whole world's against him

such a teenager thing to say and I'm 26. pretty pathetic. I guess you'll take your paragons of afflicted masculinity where you can get 'em
>>
You're wrong. A womans worth is not based on how exciting her life is, its based off how hot and young she is. Women can be "lame" and have 100's of guys chasing her. In fact, a lot of guys would prefer a "lame" girl that doesn't have a life.

so yeah, you're wrong buddy. Its basic economics. We all want the hot girl so she has options.
>>
File: 337616e.jpg (167KB, 637x960px) Image search: [Google]
337616e.jpg
167KB, 637x960px
>>39271135
(Sage in here, right?)
You're welcome. I really sympathize with there not being a whole lot of opportunities, but the more people that accept defeat, the more chances there are for those of us willing to pick ourselves up, and give it another try.

I really hope you find a way out.
>>
File: IMG_1542.jpg (194KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1542.jpg
194KB, 665x662px
>>39270691
>three inches

I'M TOO FAT TO EVEN SEE MY DICK AND YOU ARE TELLING ME I NEED AT LEAST THREE INCHES TO NOT KILL MYSELF?

That's it. I'm done. There's nothing left. I've fallen so far down the list of requirements that I can't even muster a microdick to go on living. Goodbye, robots.
>>
File: Guts_slasher_smile_7502(1).jpg (107KB, 654x421px) Image search: [Google]
Guts_slasher_smile_7502(1).jpg
107KB, 654x421px
>>39271170
Man alters reality in accordance with his will. You want an excuse not to fight. You have one.
>>39271279
Whoops, already posted the pic of trolls getting burned.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.