[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do girls do this to their orbiters? It's so embarrassing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 12

File: file.png (1MB, 1362x617px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1362x617px
Why do girls do this to their orbiters? It's so embarrassing
>>
>he is owed sex because it's his birthday

Neckbeard
>>
He should be happy to have her as a friend. Most attractive women would avoid him like the plague and he doesn't look wealthy, so I doubt he's being used.
>>
File: IMG_0317.jpg (26KB, 340x565px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0317.jpg
26KB, 340x565px
>>39270618
>she is owed protection because its her "right"

If women are the gatekeepers of sex then men are the gatekeepers of violence, why is a woman owed protection from harm? What exactly entitles her to a man's protection?

Sure men benefit from police as well but not to the degree that women do.
>>
>>39270618
Thats not what OP meant oblivious turd
>>
>>39270722
lmao what does this have to do with anything?
>>
>>39270590
he might be using her to get with her fat uggo friend that's slightly more attractive than he is!
>>
>>39270739
If men aren't entitled to sex for being "nice", then women aren't entitled to protection for being "nice" either.
>>
>>39270792
Again, what does that have to do with anything? You're acting like this beta can protect himself, let alone the girl.
>>
>>39270590
do people actually think that dog faced chink is attractive?
>>
>>39270590
Is that the Electric Factory?
>>
>>39270887
The one in Philly? Looks like it.
>>
>>39270878
without makeup she will look even worse my man. and those tats aren't good.
>>
File: 1503474442091.png (38KB, 863x651px) Image search: [Google]
1503474442091.png
38KB, 863x651px
>>39270833
The beta has a higher propensity for violence than the woman.

Females have the luxury of men "being nice" instead of taking them by force. They reject "beta behavior" despite benefiting from it (emotionally and materially).

Women in the past incurred a cost for clearly leading a man on, such women would be looked down upon for being a leech and not contributing anything back to the man who clearly seeks her affection. Sure its not outright stated but anyone who isnt AUTISTIC would understand that there is something unbalanced about such a relationship and that the woman DOES in fact OWE the man exactly what he wants from the woman.
>>
>>39270590

>post pics with obvious blatant beta male orbiters
>write shit in it like "just friends!" "luv my friendzzzzz!"
>date some lesser alpha guy
>whenever she tells him shes hanging with "chad who's just a friend!" the guy thinks of dudes like the beta's shes in pics with
>activate cuckolding
>>
>>39271058
>The beta has a higher propensity for violence than the woman.
So? Other men are more effective at being violent than the beta. She owes the beta nothing because her safety is guaranteed by other males who are better than him. Males she would actually reward with sex. Sorry betas :)
>>
File: 234523452345.jpg (202KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
234523452345.jpg
202KB, 1200x800px
>>39271187
She owes the beta because she takes his time and resources, despite clearly knowing his intent.

If you don't want to owe him, then don't deal with him.

A woman's safety is not guaranteed, perhaps her justice is, but a man can still do whatever he wants with a woman, he will just be jailed for it.

"Safety" wont get you back that finger, hand, or toe or other physical damage he inflicts on you for his wasted time and resources on you.
>>
>>39271363
>all these sad fantasies about having power or the balls to do anything
lmao
>>
File: 4574567567.jpg (37KB, 696x430px) Image search: [Google]
4574567567.jpg
37KB, 696x430px
>>39271363
Cont:
Lets say he does enough damage to make her permanently unattractive to any Males she wants.

Was her manipulation worth it?
>>
>>39271363
she looks amazing covered in blood.

stacey is truly a perfect human made to thrive on this planet.
>>
>>39271433
At the end of the day, you're still dealing with an animal which seeks to reproduce and when you continue to reject men for not engaging in their animal behavior, what do you think is the natural result of this? For them just to lay down and die? NO, they will use their last resort as pathetic as it might be. If women want to continue to encourage men to become more animalistic, thats fine but then they shouldent complain when they get raped by the same men they lead on.
>>
>>39271438
story behind this? my god what happened to her.
>>
>>39271552
>NO, they will use their last resort as pathetic as it might be.
Betas will do nothing and continue to be providers just as their nature demands.
>>
>>39270739
He wants to rape women to death and thinks that more should be done to accommodate these needs
>>
>>39271685
If he was a strong man like he claims and not an omega like he actually is he wouldn't need accommodation. Sad really
>>
>>39271676
They continue as long as they are rewarded, no payback results in revolution eventually.
>>
>>39271676
>>39271922
Every benefit has a cost, women will have a price to pay for their usury.
>>
>>39271940
>usury
Omega AND a brainlet.
>>
>>39271651
orbiter didn't jump in front of the acid splash from Ahmed who saw a woman without a hijab
>>
>>39271976
>doesn't use words artistically
Autistic Brainlet
>>
>>39271651
Sandniggers just being sandniggers
>>
>>39272026
Is that the excuse retards are going with nowadays?
>>
>>39272098
Language is an artform, not a absolute.
If your autismo brain cant handle it, then so be it.
>>
>>39270722
This makes a chilling amount of sense
>>
>>39272216
>artform
>not a absolute
>, then so be it
Is shitty grammar an art-form also? Fucking brainlets lmfao
>>
>>39270722

What exactly is the numale in the OP protecting her from?
>>
>>39272334
He's protecting her from his virginity.
>>
>>39272359

Touche.

Back on topic, it's painful when fedora lords literally think they're protecting a woman as if orbiting and being a modern eunuch somehow saves the girl from anything.
>>
>>39270618
She can't just give him a handjob? It'd take no effort from her and it'd make his day.
>>
File: IMG_1257.jpg (200KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1257.jpg
200KB, 1462x1462px
>she needs him for protection
>>
>>39272480

Why should people be obliged to disgust themselves just because it's an orbiters birthday?
>>
File: 1503446661823.jpg (55KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1503446661823.jpg
55KB, 640x480px
This place is so toxic. Everyone here, do yourself a favor and leave.
>>
File: 34563456.jpg (101KB, 502x727px) Image search: [Google]
34563456.jpg
101KB, 502x727px
>>39272485
Protection from spending her own money, resources, and time, yes.

Protection from single motherhood, yes.

Protection through his contribution and support for a civilization that defers killers and robbers, yes.

Protection need not be direct, but on a civilizational scale, every man contributes to a womans protection, i know your brain cant think outside the box like that though.
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
>>39270590
i fucking hate these absolute stacey shits
i orbited a girl for about 8 years I even KNEW the term beta orbiter and so she did because she browsed 4chan and we used to joke about it, for example she made me stick images of every planet around the outskirts of the town we live in and when she got fed up of me she would tell me to go and orbit' and I'd have to walk the entire parameter of the town, take pictures of the planets and send them to her before she would let me talk to her again
used to literally worship this cunt, would buy ALL her groceries, pay for her transport even when she started going 50 miles out of town to fuck some chad I paid for her fuel and even called it her 'sexy time oil' when buying it for her. i was sure we would end up together but then she got mad at me one day for trying to rub her pussy as a joke and won't speak to me again. what a fool i was.
>>
>>39270590
He can leave her anytime as a friend. She doesn't owe him anything and he doesn't owe her anything.
>>
>>39272762
No way this is a true tale
>>
>>39272762
>"go orbit" walks around fucking town
>sexy time oil
holy fuck m8. keeping going i need to know what happens!!
>>
>>39270722
That unironically made me think. Roasties are running out of ground to stand on.
>>
>>39270618
Oh looks reddit has arrived
>>
You guys need to read between the lines. "a real friend" in this case is the white boyfriend she doesn't want her conservative parents to know about
>>
>getting friendzoned by an uggo jungle asian
Kek, don't get much more pathetic than this
>>
>>39270590

Oh please he's on her level.

He'd be above her level with some real clothes and a little money.
>>
>>39274522

Because he dresses like ass.
>>
>>39274553
And shaved and got out of the poverty tracksuit. He'd still be a cuck though.
>>
>>39274596

He's a severely underdressed dude

And she's touched up as much as she can.

Undercompensator vs over compensator.

She's the beta one, look at gay message about him.

If he wasn't such a whatever he is he wouldn't be zoned like that.
>>
>>39270590
Women are cold and vicious. They get off on being turbo cunts.
>>
>>39270590
to drill the word FRIEND deeper into their brains
>>
>>39271187
That's where you're wrong.

Modern society has a tendency to assume that physically dominant men are the prime arbiters of violence.

In reality its the opposite: The reason civilisation exists at all is because men who exhibited feminine traits (ie being pro-social but physically weaker than strong men) realised they could find a new form of advantage:

>One beta vs one alpha
Alpha wins

>Three betas vs one alpha
Alpha loses

So we went from a state of hypergamy, where a very few men mated with all the women by virtue of superior physical ability, to a system of monogamy, whereby groups of non-alpha's first established a monopoly on force through large groups, then distributed the women amongst only those who would cooperate in their system.

Technology, which at every step is designed to reduce the role of natural physical dominance, from the stone axe right the way up to pushing a button on the Nuclear Football, is a continuation of this trend, whereby men were passing control of the monopoly of violence into the hands of increasingly pro-social members of society as opposed to the men whose physical abilities made them feel independent from the interests of the tribe.

That is why women try to cheat the system with the Sexy Son hypothesis - because the pro-social men are genetically feminine, but the hypermasculine men are animalistic and won't cooperate in child rearing/tribal groups.

Even leadership figures, who we traditionally think of as masculine, had to take on significant feminine traits of social investment and ability, and their power was always dependant on the allegiance of a majority population of genetically partially feminised men who provided labour and innovation.

That's why human males and females have less dimorphism than most other species, because the tribal environment which drove our most recent phase of evolution was based on the integration of masculine and feminine characteristics in what is now called the beta male.
>>
>>39275093
>>39271187

>cont.

Of course women still have the incentive of hypergamy - to get the sperm and the companionship of separate kinds of men.

What's more, society has gone over the top with its feminisation of men and the political empowerment of women and the role of welfare in modern child rearing has led to a backlash against the same 'weak' men who built everything we rely on and who tamed the human race in its original chimp-like modality.

But make no mistake: If a woman lives her life free from violence, she does not owe that safety to the men who are naturally strong, but to the weaker men who are naturally able to cooperate with one another against their tougher brethren.

That's what society really is, or at least has been.
>>
Shows of they're better than other girls who can't get dancing orbiter monkeys
>>
>>39270722
>why is a woman owed protection from harm?

A girl from uni started talking to me on the bus so she didn't have to deal with other guys hitting on her. I stopped talking to her because I grew attached to her and she had a boyfriend.
>>
>>39275093
>>39275134
This is the dumbest autistic power fantasy I've ever read.
>>
>people actually take the alpha/beta thing seriously
No wonder you're all complete losers.
>>
>>39275291
>implying women see all men as equal
To them men are either breeders or invisible workers.
>>
>>39275207
Its anthropology and evolutionary psychology you retard.

Or did Neolithic Chad just form civilisation on a whim even though he was already out-breeding the betas at a ratio of 8 to 1?

The natural world is rife with genetic inefficiencies, however 80% of the male breeding population being incompatible with female lust for physical dominance would be an inefficiency on a nearly impossible scale if the feminisation of said males didn't carry its own adaptational advantage.

That advantage is to embody a mix of female social cooperation with male physical power.

The Human Race would be COMPLETELY different today if selective pressure had not favoured this mid-point consistently over a long period of time.

The fact that you can't understand a universe where physical dominance is not the only way to secure reproductive success means you're either a roastie or a brainless Chad wannabe.
>>
>>39275345
Is that based on your extensive experience with women?
>>
>>39275378
>Is that based on your extensive experience with women?
Yes.
>>
>>39271187
Yes she owes the "beta" her vagina. That's what shes for. Just like your coffee maker owes you coffee, or your furnace owes you heat. Nobody goes around saying we'll I bought this coffee maker but it told me it just wants to be friends so it just sits there, I'm lucky to have it.
>>
>>39275426
Youre a boss.

This faggot >>39275378 thinks they can pull down your argument by insinuating that you're a virgin when in reality that only confirms what you are saying. And what you are saying is fundamentally and obviously true to anyone with an honest outlook.

Don't get cucked into believing other people's self serving lies, anon. Keep on keeping on.
>>
>>39275470
hahahahahhahaahahahaha
>>
>>39270590
This kind of shit only matters to guys who aren't getting laid
>>
>>39275499
>And what you are saying is fundamentally and obviously true to anyone with an honest outlook.
It's only "obvious" to idiots whose entire "knowledge" of women comes from clickbait articles that get parroted over and over by self loathing losers.
>>
>>39270590
she's not even attractive
why orbit a 5/10 pig faced gook when you can just orbit a 10/10 Stacy instead?
>>
>>39274522
There are enough guys with yellow fever out there for that girl to demand Chris Hemsworth.
>>
>>39275536
Oh, please do tell us poor basement virgins how normal people act in reality. Do women walk on rose petals?
>>
>>39275579
People act in a very wide variety of ways. Normal people meet other people, get to know them a bit, and decide whether they want to spend time with them or not. And they don't make generalities out of single cases, good or bad.
>>
>>39275536
>straight back to the "you must have never even met a woman. lel virgin XD." meme.

Its like you don't even take yourself seriously as a cuckold tool of self-interested feminists. Step up your argument, anon.
>>
>>39275645
>cuckold tool of self-interested feminists
>Step up your argument
lol (laughing out loud)
>>
>>39275614
That doesnt rule the thing that women treat men (who're not attractived to) badly. Just look how ugly guys are treated.
>>
>>39275664
>challenged to step up his argument
>steps up his laughing out loud
>>
>>39271651
>>39271987
>>39272050

http://metro.co.uk/2017/06/29/man-with-crying-tattoos-and-a-large-left-ear-wanted-over-two-acid-attacks-6742567/
>>
>>39275614
You can make generalities out of multiple cases, though. In fact, that's how generalities work.
>>
>>39275366
>Its anthropology and evolutionary psychology you retard.
No, it's your pathetic coping mechanism. No citations = no proof = off-hand dismissal

>>39275470
lmfao
>Yes she owes the "beta" her vagina.
Nope. And objects can't owe you anything brainlet.

>Nobody goes around saying we'll I bought this coffee maker but it told me it just wants to be friends
That's because nobody is a schizophrenic who thinks appliances are talking to them.
>>
>>39275687
>Just look how ugly guys are treated.
In my old group of friends there was this ugly ginger guy, the other guys talked shit about him way more than the girls did. The girls just felt bad for him. And the kicker is he still managed to get laid.
>>
>>39275547
because the stacy wont even let him orbit
>>
>>39275695
Stop pretending that you spewing buzzwords that prove my earlier point is in any way an argument worth responding to with anything other than dismissal.
>>
File: ncqoxw8Lph1saq3f6.png (193KB, 480x368px) Image search: [Google]
ncqoxw8Lph1saq3f6.png
193KB, 480x368px
>>39270590
Is he really a beta orbiter though? Before I went full autist I had close female friends, that I wouldn't date or fuck if they paid me.
>>
she's just wishing him happy birthday, where's all the asshurt in this thread coming from
>>
>>39275729

Guys always talk shit about their friends. That's how you know they like each other.
>>
>>39275775
Virgin losers who don't understand that friendship can be a thing between a male and a female. If you're close to a female but aren't fucking her you're a beta orbiter getting milked for all you've got.
>>
>>39275717

>no citations = offhand dismissal
4chan is not a peer reviewed journal you faggot, its a forum. You havn't contributed any ideas of your own, just dismissals related to a burden of proof which you, by asserting that we're all basement dwelling autists with no female contact, in no way are capable of holding yourself to.

Either way:
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/slightly-blighty/201508/the-sexy-sons-theory-what-women-are-attracted-in-men

Go to Chapter 3
https://lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/the-10000-year-explosion-how-civilization-accelerated-human-evolution-2009-by-gregory-cochran-henry-harpending.pdf

http://scottbarrykaufman.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/The-Dark-Triad-Personality.pdf
>>
you can tell from the way hes talking. You don't call your friends "friend". Hes just repeating her because hes a omega fuck who thinks reaffirming her is the right thing to do
>>
>>39275788
No, guys talk shit to your face if they like you. It's called banter. They might joke about you without you there, but talking pure shit about someone without them being there is just acting like a bitchy woman.
>>39275729
Was it a group of faggy numales by any chance?
>>
>>39275844
>baaaaaaaaaw why are people disregarding my COPE
>https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/slightly-blighty/201508/the-sexy-sons-theory-what-women-are-attracted-in-men
>S-see?! T-this blog post proves my point

>https://lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/the-10000-year-explosion-how-civilization-accelerated-human-evolution-2009-by-gregory-cochran-henry-harpending.pdf
>20 page chapter
>doesn't tell me how it's related to his argument
>expects me to construct what his argument is from the source material

>http://scottbarrykaufman.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/The-Dark-Triad-Personality.pdf
>Again doesn't say specifically what in this paper I should be reading, expects me to read the whole thing and construct his argument
Women like specific traits. Okay. How is this related to your argument? You're not very good at arguing for a position using evidence are you? As you said, this is an imageboard, I'm not reading pages of shit I don't care about to figure out what the fuck this beta is crying about.
>>
>>39275854
this

>>39275789
>>39275775

t. orbiters

>happy birthday to my F R I E N D
>THANKS YOU'RE A REAL FRIEND HAHA I'M NOT CRYING INSIDE
>>
>>39275928
>Was it a group of faggy numales by any chance?
No, pretty regular average guys overall, with one sort of Chad
>>
>>39275789
Friendship doesn't exist between two straight people of the opposite sex without AT LEAST one sexual thought coming from one of them. Spending a lot of time with someone and getting close to them = catching feelings for them, even if it's just a little crush.
>>39275934
Jesus christ you're fucking gay lmao
>>
File: 17t47p1qn6ex8jpg.jpg (75KB, 636x358px) Image search: [Google]
17t47p1qn6ex8jpg.jpg
75KB, 636x358px
>>39275756

>buzzwords

I was accusing you of having an opinion that is both untrue and the product of your conforming to a cultural narrative which is directly against the interests of young men.

The term "Buzzwords" does not magically make other words cease to have meaning. I called you what I called you and I stand by it, because you have nothing to support your worldview but a baseless adherence to the idea that women's 'individuality' will mean they all choose mates differently, when there are clear and pervasive patterns favouring hypermasculine men to the exclusion of nearly all others.

The Alpha fucks Beta bucks meme can't just be 'dismissed' at this point: saying "muh paranoia" or "muh generalisations" doesn't count as an argument. You have nothing to contribute. You think you're smart sceptic, but you don't actually have any thoughts in your head that you can articulate.

All you do is match superficial ad hominem patterns of useless, surface level dismissals. You don't have any opinions that go deeper than that. No concrete structures have emerged from your analysis. You are a mental wash. And if it was any different then your comments up until now would have had some meat in them. Anything to prove the increasingly tenuous assertion that female selection wasn't dramatically stacked in favour of a small selection of men on the basis of anti-social qualities.

Not only have you not deigned to demolish our ignorance in this thread, but people who carry on your dismissal of Hypergamy NEVER engage with the argument and ALWAYS resort to surface level dismissal.

Its not that you won't be drawn into the argument, its that you've already lain out what shred of an argument you actually possess and its nothing more than knee-jerk arrogant sophistry.

Your side has nothing to say.
>>
>>39275935
your'e the one projecting your orbitterness
>>
>>39275947
Probably trying to show off to the women then, even worse desu
>>
>>39275975
>more assblasted COPE
Just face it, you're an inferior male and your purpose is to provide.
>>
>>39275935
>t. orbiters
I have a girlfriend though.
>>39275975
I also have a long time close girl friend. Even if I find her attractive I don't have feelings for her other than normal friendly feelings.
>>
>>39275991
Lmao what?
>more
That was my first response to you, I'm not the guy you're talking to
>>
>>39276004
t. Low sex drive ;^)
>>
>>39275976
Too long didn't read. This won't help you get female contact, try going outside instead of typing dumb long winded shit on 4chan.
>>
>>39276012
>I'm not the guy you're talking to
Then mind your business you sad cunt lol
>>
>>39275978
How am I projecting orbiterness? I've seen authentic friendships between normies of the opposite sex and it doesnt look nearly as uncomfortable as this.
>>
>>39276046
You sound bitter
I'm bitter because I was muted 2 seconds for my unoriginal post
>>
>>39275934
The argument, which I had already outlined above, was dependent on a series of psychological concepts - Sexy Sons, the intertwined role of Sexual Selection and Civilisational progress, and the preference of females for anti-social traits in sexual partners.

I then provided psychological literature endorsing each one of those concepts.

That IS proof. Its not precise APA referenced formatted-for-peer-review pedantry, but considering that you yourself are too lazy to read either my argument or the texts I provided, and considering that you are also too lazy to provide any form of counterargument other than touting a burden of proof as if you were some kind of 4chan authority, considering that you are too lazy to really contribute anything at all, it can hardly be left up to you to determine laziness in others.

>You are not very good for arguing a positon using evidence, are you?

Says the guy whose argument amounts to nothing more than self-righteous crowing about citations. You are intellectually empty.
>>
I hate this women thing to have orbiters, men never have orbiters or friendzone because they either fuck/date girls or have nothing in common with them besides being coworkers/classmates. What's the point of having orbiters?
>>
>>39276068
Free shit, emotional support without putting out, someone to go to for guy advice. Women use men, period.
No that men don't use women for sex, but women are far more manipulative and horrible.
>>
>>39276037

>didn't read
>its dumb though

The irony is that its about how your dismissiveness is a product of your essential stupidity.
>>
>>39276068
Women don't see them as orbiters, just as nice friends. Because having friends is nice. If the guy doesn't want to be friends it's really easy to stop. If a guy is "orbiting" a girl it's entirely his fault.
>>
>>39276055
because a pic and 2 comments is all it takes you to gauge a relationship accurately
>>
>>39276098
I'm objectively smarter than you. Even more so if we go into "social intelligence".
>>
>>39276131

Has said nothing in the whole thread that is not asking for sources or ad hominem.

>"I am objectively smarter than you!"
>>
>>39276110
So girls assume that nice guys dont want to have sex with them? Therefore they get friendzoned?
>>
>>39276063
>hey let me talk to you
>nah fuck off
>lol ur so bitter xD
COPE

>>39276067
>it can hardly be left up to you to determine laziness in others
Oh. I wasn't calling you lazy. I was calling you inept.

>You are intellectually empty.
>implying this is an intellectual discussion
Okay. No one said women didn't like anti-social traits and I agree with the Dark Triad. Not really sure how this means betas are anything but providers tho
>>
>>39276170
>thinks he's been replying to the same person throughout the entire thread
Like I said.
>>
>>39276174
It's not about being nice or not, it's about making your intentions known. You can be nice and also man enough to ask a girl out, that way she knows what you want and you'll know where she stands.
If you're nice to a girl but never say anything that's beyond friendly it's normal that she will assume you're just friends. If she's into you she might even be a bit sad that you aren't showing more interest.
>>
>>39276123
its called reading between the fucking lines dude
>>
>>39272762
This is bullshit you lying nigger
>>
>>39276248
aka projecting
>>
>>39276190
>someone calling me a faggot means that they really want to talk to me
>>
>>39276220
>If she's into you she might even be a bit sad that you aren't showing more interest.
I remember messaging with a girl for 3 months but i never asked her out.
>>
>>39270618
Ignore the retards who think she is obliged to open her legs to him.
OPs questions was about what is essentially cockteasing, but with a less sexual nature. She is obliged by her own human decency and morality not to lead her 'orbiter' on with phrases like "I love you as a friend" and such.
>>
>>39276374
"I love you as a friend" is really not leading on though, unless the guy has his head stuck really far up his own ass.
>>
>>39276306
>haha no i didn't want to talk I just replied to you for no reason
Literally the saddest cunt on this board right now lmfao just stop hey
>>
>>39276190

You were objecting to my lack of spoon feeding, which I explained here >>39276067 was a product of you failing to absorb the original content of my argument which then only needed the legitimisation of its central concepts, again, listed here >>39276067 in psychological literature.

Your argument that I am 'inept' is the same as the one that I am lazy. You are pretending that the only valid version of my argument would be for my posts themselves to approximate the rigour of an academically formatted article with footnotes etc as opposed to a series of logical statements >>39275093
>>39275134 rooted in a succession of highly orthodox and widely known/accepted concepts from psychology >>39275844.

To pretend that the standard for valid discourse is any higher than that is to wilfully misrepresent the nature of an ideas forum. Its simply a case of you hiding that you have nothing to say.

My evidence does support my statements, and you yourself barely have statements, let alone evidence.
>>
>>39276190
>are anything but providers
That's the whole point. They're providers because they stay in society. 'Alphas' are not providers because they are incentivised to fuck and move on, because then they can have multiple offspring with zero investment. They are individualists. The betas need tribal cooperation both for their own protection and to secure women through parental investment. The beta's and the women ARE the society. And the society is defended, both from animals and animalistic Alpha men, on the premise that the beta's can either outnumber said Alpha's or defeat them through the application of technology.

In modern society the Government has the monopoly on violence, no one else is allowed to do violence, even though the genetic Alpha's would benefit greatly if this were not the case. This system is a direct legacy of the tribal and settlement systems set up by cooperative males (again, Alpha's were already breeding with no problems and therefore had no incentive to adopt a social system which enfranchised beta men and guaranteed those betas a share of the sexual partners) to take the monopoly on violence out of the hands of the biggest meathead on the block.
>>
>>39276431
>being this retarded
Inb4 "i was just pretending"
>>
>>39276446
>>39276466
t. 18-21yo kissless virgin
>>
>>39270887
Yeah, that's the TIHC fest.
Thread posts: 133
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.