[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got perscribed celexa for generalized anxiety disorder at

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: celexa-200mg.png (60KB, 200x286px) Image search: [Google]
celexa-200mg.png
60KB, 200x286px
Just got perscribed celexa for generalized anxiety disorder at 10 mg. Any other robots have disabling anxiety and resported to SSRI's.
I also got some ativan but only 7 .05 for the increased anxiety wish i got more.
>>
>>39269189
I havent taken the celexa today yet because i got it late in the day and want to start tomorrow morning. On an Ativan right now soon going to take another and probably drink a bit.
>>
>>39269189
resorted* origingnngaly
>>
>>39269189
Im on 20 mg of citalopram (generic celexa) and it has helped my anxiety but it makes me tired and gives me an insatiable appetite, so I have put on quite a bit of weight. I'm actually going to get off of it for a while to see if I can get my appetite back under control. My libido is also shot, and I can't achieve firm erections anymore
>>
dont take it , just get on a good dose of wellbutrin and adderall with some xanax for those once in a blue moon stressful events
>>
>>39269661
ive thought about it for a long time and finally decided on giving it a try. The doctor told me welburtin has less sexual side effects but much less effective for anxiety.
Getting adderall and xanax is very hard to do in canada which is which is why i was only prescribed 7 .5 Ativan.

My anxiety is not just the once in a blue moon events it is almost everyday and most of the day with physical symptoms such a chest pain/tightness. I have tried most natural alternatives such as kratom but they are making my life worse.
>>
Hate to tell you this but the research done on SSRIs shows that, for moderate to bad depression and anxiety they're no more effective than sugar pills. They work for extremely bad and debilitating cases.
Most of the good results people have on them is due to the placebo effect.
>>
>>39270037
Bogus. Im on the exact same meds as OP and celexa will definitely chill you out over time. Try to get a higher dose of ativan and only take as needed (they are great for severe anxiety, but you prob dont want to take more than 3-4x a week)! Also, do absolutely not drink when starting
>>
>>39269779
Join a support group. Helped me big time. Also go hiking for a long time and realize that the world wont end if u go nuts
>>
>>39269580

my ex is on that too and looks like she got fat as fuck
>>
>>39269779

getting adderall is piss easy in canada, t. guy who just got addy in canada. your mistake was getting diagnosed with anxiety/depression first. no doctors (at all) will give you adhd meds when you tell them youre depressed/anxious, because theyre forced to treat the depression/anxiety first (and then figure out if its actually caused by adhd or whatever else)
>>
>>39270228
>do not drink when starting

Why
>>
>>39269189
Lexapro here, probably getting Buspirone prescribed tomorrow when i see the psych again, depression plus anxiety isn't the most exciting and I've always put on such a facade nobody really believes i need anything and family wants to believe nothing has ever gone wrong

Whatever though at least things are getting better.
>>
>>39270228
I hope i can get a higher ativan dose but I live in cuckanada so I can only hope by going through the hopes. Doctor said this should wipe away all this anxiety and it is the best thing for it.

Also I am on 2 .5 ativan and am now starting to drink. I was prescribed 14 .5 a few months ago and would drink and take kratom with a higher dose so I aint worried. I never was one to black out it seems to just make a much more euphoric drunk feeling.
>>
>>39270367
if I had to guess, it just dilutes the dose. I'd probably take it on an empty stomach and only wash it down with a small sip of water and wait about an hour before drinking or eating anything
>>
>>39270326
You are mistaken my friend I made sure to say i just have anxiety and that I do not have depression, and that anxiety gets in the way of a lot of things I do such as school. She said we will first treat the anxiety and than work on any residual issues that pop up like adhd. I made sure to say I do not have depression to be able to get benzos or other stuff in the future.
>>
>>39270299
this side effect I think I will enjoy since I weigh like 140 pounds at 6 feet tall. Quitting weed has really made my appetite suffer.
>>
>>39270326
please let me know if I just said I have anxiety and no depression do I still have a good chance in getting adhd medication?
>>
>>39270525

you say im mistaken and then go ahead to literally write word for word what i said you dumbfuck. they treat anxiety and depression the same in regards to treating it first and foremost.

>>39270820

you have a good chance regardless you just have to prove to them 1) your anxiety is gone and 2) make case for your anxiety being caused by adhd. if you actually have anxiety you should literally only try to fix that first because the adhd meds can make you way more anxious if it isn't the actual underlying cause. but after you fix that do whatever the fuck you want and lie to your psyc if you want i guess the world is your oyster
>>
>>39271333
>your mistake was getting diagnosed with anxiety/depression first
I only got diagnosed with anxiety

) your anxiety is gone and 2) make case for your anxiety being caused by adhd
is it possible to get benzos and adhd medication at the same time?
>>
Anyone here tried L-theanine?
>>
>>39271491

no you dumb fuck what the fuck dont you understand

initially only have EITHER OF anxiety/depression? only get meds for treatment of THOSE disorders. if you had adhd first and one of those after you could get meds for them both.
>>
>>39271531
no reason to be mean but yes anxiety was the biggest concern I have been suffering with. No reason to be so mean I just wanted your advice senpai.
>>
>>39271508
secconding this
>>
>>39271508
tried and it is okay but not good enough for the kind of anxiety I experience. It is, however, a great stack when combined with caffeine/coffee.
>>
>>39271531
untreated adult adhd nearly always has anxiety and depression associated with it, Is that true
>>
File: 1494051533996.jpg (62KB, 552x370px) Image search: [Google]
1494051533996.jpg
62KB, 552x370px
Anyone here on Zoloft? I have a separate thread but no replies. I'm really paranoid about taking them but it's probably the only way I'll ever feel better.
>>
>>39272196
dude if you feel like me you might as well try it because what other options do you have. the only one i have is becoming a kratom addict and i am not sure if that is the best option but who knows i guess.
>>
vape cbd
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.