[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fear of driving

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: wojakdriving.jpg-large.jpg (46KB, 640x364px) Image search: [Google]
wojakdriving.jpg-large.jpg
46KB, 640x364px
Is anyone else on /r9k/ afraid of driving?

I thought it would be harmless but every time I'm behind the wheel I get flooded with anxiety.
>>
>>39268844
>Is anyone else on /r9k/ afraid of driving?
Yes... what now?
>>
>>39268844
It's something to do with autistic people. I'm 18 and just cant do it, even though I was really into cars as a kid. As soon as i even think about taking the permit test i nope out and concede to the kids who made fun of me because I cant drive.
>>
I was like you. Keep at it. You'll feel better soon
>>
File: 100 socrates ok sign.jpg (46KB, 519x412px) Image search: [Google]
100 socrates ok sign.jpg
46KB, 519x412px
>>39268844
>tfw my anxiety vanishes the moment I sit behind the wheel now
The very first time I sat behind the wheel, I felt my anxiety skyrocket.
But now it just vanishes when I drive.
Don't know why but it's very calming to me.
>>
>>39268844
backroads are fine, highways are tolerable, intersections with a bunch of lights and lines always scare the shit out of me because I feel like anything I do will be wrong and I'll cause an accident
>>
I get anxiety when someone rides my arse. It happened when I was on the main road the other day stuck behind a tractor and keeping a slight distance because the fucking thing was kicking up stones.

It's mainly the reason why I go out in the evenings when not so many people are around. Fucking hate driving when it's busy and fucking hate feeling like I'm getting in peoples way.
>>
>>39268957
>fucking hate feeling like I'm getting in peoples way.
This gets me. Even if someone isn't on my ass and is just behind me I get anxious.

>>39268866
>>39268955
Urban driving is terrifying. There's an information overload and so many things to take note of and I just can't take it all in and still focus.
>>
i'm anxious with the loads of fucking tailgaters who with their luck can rear end me and cause too much trouble to the rest of drivers. i commute and i got no time for this shit. dont tailgate you fuckers
>>
My friend's mom was afraid of driving so she became a housewife. Why don't you just become a househusband?
>>
>>39268844
No. Even got a motorcycle too. If I get in an accident, fuck it.
>>
>>39268844
I use to be, but after doing it enough times you get use to it, solitary long car rides can be comfy with your favorite music
>>
>>39268844

Im afraid whenever the sun is really bright, that its frying my eyes. even with sunglasses
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.