[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucking hate Chad Thundercock.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: chad thundercock.jpg (60KB, 600x645px) Image search: [Google]
chad thundercock.jpg
60KB, 600x645px
I fucking hate Chad Thundercock.
>>
>>39266511
Chad Thundercock hates you
>>
>>39266559
He actually doesn't.

Chad is mostly apathetic towards the robot
>>
>>39266576
Chad has the potential to be the robot's biggest asset if they become friends

If Chad vouches for you roasties won't mind if you're a little quirky.
>>
File: Snapchat-1566197368.jpg (505KB, 1440x2880px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1566197368.jpg
505KB, 1440x2880px
Lmao hate u too Faggot
>>
>>39266511
Chad's a nice guy, it's the average normie faggots you gotta hate. Chad is at an ascended tier, different from the normies altogether.
>>
>>39266511
Better he that Tyrone
>>
Why do you feel women are entitled to your cock, and your cock alone.

Work on yourself and give women something to actually like you for.
>>
You fags must be fucking kidding.Chad isn't fucking friendly to robots at all.You wanna know why?Because it's way more beneficial for him to mock us to gain respect and to feed his ego.
>>
How do you feel about Stacey Thundercunt?
>>
>>39267950
But that's not even why I hate Chad Thundercock. I hate Chad because he's a fucking asshole, yet he completely gets away with his shit. Not once does he ever reconsider all the wrong he's ever done, he never repents, he is never sorry for anything, because he never has any incentive to be sorry for anything. He is rewarded with friends, companionship, and respect for exhibiting stereotypical Chad behavior.

>>39268021
I hate Stacey too. Fuck her.
>>
dude chad doesn't even exist
>>
schools don't have hierarchies that's just movie stuff if you actually talked to da hoomans you would know.
>>
>>39267991
That's normies/brad. Chas already has all he needs in the form validation and social status, he feels no need to push down robots.
>>
>>39266511
Do you think the guy in the picture realizes that he's a totem for the hatred a bunch of virgins who call themselves "robots" on a Tajikistani pranking forum?
>>
hey chad here
i fucked your obese tumblrina gf
she was screaming about how she loved my 9" cock and shoved it up her ass and she told me that she hates your micro penis and only wants to worship my dick

all you have to do is just play sports moron
then youll get all the chics
>>
>>39266559
Chads are actually REALLY nice people, more than robots ever will be. You guys don't seem to realize that if Chads are popular, that means they can't be assholes to people.

>>39266611 This guy explains it well.
>>
>>39268411
I was thinking the same thing. That guy could be one of the nicest people you'd ever meet.
>>
social hierarchies dont exist its in your fucking minds
>>
File: IMG_1657.jpg (44KB, 575x556px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1657.jpg
44KB, 575x556px
>>39268406
Chad IS a normie, you dullard.
>>
>>39268571
I would disagree. I think normies are a separate class.
>>
the proletariot have disbanded the buorgeois so social hierarchies are ficticious comrades

1917!
>>
any bitches here wanna SUCC MY DICC
>>
>>39267991
In high school perhaps.

In college and further in life, true alpha males are the ones that are fully confident in their superiority. At worst they might think robots are weak and pathetic, but that's about it. And plus, why waste your time hating on some losers when you have plenty of football games to win and Staceys to fuck?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.