[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw live literally nowhere >nothing but empty fields around

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1501034773497.jpg (13KB, 249x213px) Image search: [Google]
1501034773497.jpg
13KB, 249x213px
>tfw live literally nowhere
>nothing but empty fields around the house
>I will never meet a qt fembot because the civilization is too far away from me
>too afraid to move out
>too afraid of people in the cities
>>
>>39264842
>>too afraid to move out
>>too afraid of people in the cities
this is understandable but trust me you get desensitized to cities extremely fast.

by which i mean a part of your soul dies. the part that's uncomfortable with crowds and lack of personal space.
>>
You've gotta try. Have you tried to find your qt? Have you tried to move out and face your fears?

DO IT!!!
>>
>too afraid of people in the cities
>tfw live in one
>>
>>39264905
Actually I did for college, only lasted a few months due to my gaming addiction and complete isolation. Felt out of place and uncomfortable all the time. Now back to my parents house, at least I get to eat tasty food now.
>>
>>39264842
take pic of outside your window i wanna see
>>
>>39264842
I really hope you have guns and you shoot them often, otherwise thats a horrible waste of your current situation
>>
>>39264842
I find small communities more frightening than large ones. I lived in a small town for a long part of my late teen/early adult life, and everything you do can come back to you, the likelihood of running into somebody twice is much higher.

Now that I live in the "big city", I don't really worry about things. The odds of me seeing the same person twice is almost impossible, it feels more or less like I'm in with a crowd of soul-less people. Also I'm a five minute walk away from almost anything I need.
>>
>>39264842
>>39264984
>tfw area too isolated to find anyone im interested in, area mostly populated by old people
>not isolated enough to shoot guns in my backyard
the suburbs fucking suck
>>
>>39264976
>>39264997
it's 1:52 AM now, complete darkness outside
>>
File: IMG_1633.jpg (2MB, 4032x2453px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1633.jpg
2MB, 4032x2453px
Not OP but I know this feel, I am going to die alone. I'm okay with it now.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.