[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why haven't you settled for a below average girl yet?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

File: Grace-Texanintokyo.jpg (245KB, 1024x684px) Image search: [Google]
Grace-Texanintokyo.jpg
245KB, 1024x684px
why haven't you settled for a below average girl yet?
>>
File: 5.jpg (340KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
340KB, 1600x900px
Imagine these grapes are your balls lmao
>>
File: confused Tomoko.jpg (122KB, 340x600px) Image search: [Google]
confused Tomoko.jpg
122KB, 340x600px
>>39262322
>that girl
>below average
>>
>almost every girl in the US that is below average is a fat fuck
>would rather die than be seen with a fat fuck gf
wouldnt even mind a below average girl but i havent seen one thats under 180 pounds
>>
>>39262781

chubby girls are the way to go. they cute, soft, and cuddly.
>>
Below average GFs are best GFs.
>Won't get their egos inflated on Instagram
>Have to develop interests and cultivate a pleasant personality to compete
>Less likely to get stolen by Chad
>You can use their insecurity to your advantage
>>
>>39262781
>>39262889
fat girls are spoiled cunts who will only take chads anyway
>>
inb4 you realize that all of the below average girls, are very insecure and rarely ever had any guy attention, so the moment they got any they dated them and sucked their dicks.
>>
>>39262322
>Average girls don't like me
>Fat girls don't like me
>Black girls don't like me
>Disabled girls don't like me
>Retard girls don't like me
>Just like find a below average girl bruh
Fuck off normie.
>>
>>39262322
because I'm a schizoid autist and I will die alone
>>
File: Beer holding MAN.jpg (54KB, 345x336px) Image search: [Google]
Beer holding MAN.jpg
54KB, 345x336px
>>39262322
>>39262963
>These girls

>Below average
>>
>>39262322
None of them want to settle for me
>>
File: 1502733733166.jpg (33KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
1502733733166.jpg
33KB, 500x371px
>>39262322
There's a plain Jane at work I really like, but she's painfully shy so I can't make conversation with her. Neither of us will ever take the initiative, feelsbad
>>
>>39263352

There was a plain jane at my work(skinny skeleton, innocent brown eyes, old-fashioned clothes) and she'd always want to talk and hang out and then get scared and avoid me. I'd take a hint and not text, call, or go to her desk but she'd always seek me out again like nothing had happened.

I eventually moved away. I wonder what might have been.
>>
File: onodera embarrassed.gif (2MB, 525x295px) Image search: [Google]
onodera embarrassed.gif
2MB, 525x295px
>>39263644
>skeltal, innocent brown eyes, old-fashioned clothes
hnngggggg this is what mine looks like too. That sucks but at least she attempted to interact with you. I have to make all the effort to start and carry the conversation, and because of autism I can carry a conversation about as well as a wet bar of soap. Not to mention we work in completely different areas so we almost never see each other. Oh well, it was probably never meant to be
>>
>>39262322
Because Limerence is a bitch.
I can't fall in love with someone even if i want to because my brain decided that i should be madly in love with some girl even if i haven't seen her in years.
>>
>>39262322
why havent you fucked off with your below average thread yet?
>>
I can't find one that will settle for me. Or one that doesn't have something I can't deal with. The only physical factors that would make me black ball a woman are obesity, tattoos, and bad hygiene. Earlier this summer I had a date with a girl who had multiple sclerosis and I was more put off by the huge tattoo on her arm than the shape of it.
>>
i get hit on by above average girls
>>
File: it don't matter.jpg (139KB, 600x404px) Image search: [Google]
it don't matter.jpg
139KB, 600x404px
>>39262322
above average
>>39262963
average

Neither will ever give me a chance, though.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.