[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>but gays are born like that!!! Explain then why no one has

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 12

File: 1492881491985.jpg (124KB, 1229x692px) Image search: [Google]
1492881491985.jpg
124KB, 1229x692px
>but gays are born like that!!!

Explain then why no one has found the gay gene, and also how did a condition that makes the individual NOT want to reproduce pass down.
>>
it doesn't matter anymore
gays already won, they have equal protection in civilized western countries

bringing this fight up is pointless because it's a settled matter
>>
>>39262242
Thryll throw that "monkey had sex with another male monkey" argument at you..these people are morons though. My dug humps it's pillow, is it somehow attracted to pillows now? Animals are just stupid.
>>
homosexuality is a mental illness but they are still born with it
>>
>>39262242
I think it's some weird hormone imbalance that started at the age of general early sexual curiosity (9-14) thats been cemented in their brain. So when they look back at their earliest sexual thoughts they think "I've been gay my whole life"

I dunno I'm just bullshitting
>>
Who's saying it's not been found?
What is mutation?
How do recessive genes work?
>>
>>39262298
firstly, its influenced by early age stress, secondly its testosterone -- which would be influenced by nutrition and how much you do physical work
>>
Out of pure curiosity, is there a BPD gene or Schizo gene? Too lazy to google desu
>>
>>39262344
not to mention things like single parenthood being unhealthy for kids and etc
>>
>>39262242
>>39262254
>>39262281
>>39262293
>>39262298
>>39262314
>>39262344
You idiots seem to have stumbled onto the wrong board.
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>39262242
A better question is "Why do you care so much about something that doesn't affect you in the slightest bit?"
>>
>>39262357
Sort of, Schizophrenia and Bi-Polar can often be hereditary, yes.
>>
What's the problem with gay people, anyways?
It's one of the most harmless deviations there is.
>>
File: 1503317411973.jpg (78KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1503317411973.jpg
78KB, 1024x576px
>Can't find the straight gene either
>mfw
>>
>>39262372
Eat my chode you insecure dolphin-sucker
Don't enter threads just to get triggered
>>
>>39262385
I love when normalfags post this on facebook and shit.

It affects me when I'm forced to see this faggot propaganda everywhere and if you disagree with or have an opinion that opposes say homosexual marriage you're instantly spawn of satan and an evil person for not conforming to their leftie propaganda.

What if I don't want to have my children brainwashed into thinking being a faggot is normal? That's how it affects me, it affects future generations and morality.
>>
File: 1502921993908.jpg (83KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
1502921993908.jpg
83KB, 722x349px
so if op believes gays aren't born gay then he believes they're the product of their environment?

either way they are not at fault. Op is probably a closet fag btw
>>
File: 1500248392985.jpg (146KB, 736x919px) Image search: [Google]
1500248392985.jpg
146KB, 736x919px
>>39262242
I used to think being gay was a choice. But who would choose a dick over fresh hot pussy?
>>
>>39262435
>Loving someone is propoganda
>>
>>39262471

99.9% of men cannot get a girl like the one you just posted, or even remotely close.
>>
File: dismissive.png (245KB, 501x445px) Image search: [Google]
dismissive.png
245KB, 501x445px
>>39262385
>lol who cares about anything let's smoke weed and be atheists xDD
>>
>>39262397
They try to make more gays by molesting children.

Look up how many gays were molested by other gays when they were kids.
>>
>>39262435
Same sex marriage also does not affect you at all, since you are not interested in marrying someone of your own sex.
You seem to have an unhealthy obsession with homosexuality. Perhaps you should see a mental health professional and see if you can get over it.
>>
>>39262480
>misrepresenting my argument
>>
>>39262471
Someone who likes dick.
>>
>>39262524
Child molestation is it's own problem, right?
People molest children whether they're gay or not, and that is the problem, not being gay
>>
>>39262397
There was nothing wrong but now fags and gays are having faggot parades extra rights and constantly bitch about homophobia, but in reality they only cause the homophobia due to shoving their personal choices down everyone's throat and then forcing them to accept it like it's night and day and then you have the media blowing minor incidents outta proportion. If faggots would stay humble and not shove their faggotry in my face and not try to stay relevant in the news all the fucking time there would be less problems with being gay. Much like Muslim bullshit.
>>
>>39262435
Homosexual behaviour IS normal
>>
>>39262554
How do you know it doesn't affect me? What if I was a marriage celebrant? Same sex marriage isn't even possible, by definition. Marriage is between a man and a woman, two of the same sex can not be married, in a literal sense.

Do I? It seems like you're projecting because all I did was express an opinion and disagreed with something. Awfully odd to bring up something like this for no reason.
>>
>>39262495
So why can't you also walk away from homosexuality in a dismissive fashion? Is it because you are uncomfortable with your own gay urgings so you lash out at those who aren't as fucked up as you?
>>
>>39262582
The majority of child molesters are gay.
>>
>>39262602
I don't know about gay people forcing an agenda, but I'm not American, and thought policing seems like American culture more than a gay thing
>>
>>39262615
no it's not you fucking deviant
>>
I don't think you are "born" with it, but it may very well be something you don't choose, at least not consciously.

Most likely as children, faggots had a traumatic experience (ass raped), or were overly exposed to faggotry in some way. As they reached adulthood they most likely cemented their faggot views. As adults I can see why they would cry "I WAS BORN THIS WAY" because the time to choose was well past them.

Think about your main (and maybe only) language. By the time you realize you speak it, it's too late to choose to not speak it. You already learned it and its engraved in you. Learning another language is hard work. Just look at all those spics and immigrants who refuse to learn the "correct" language. Homosexuality is the same thing, just lazy faggots who don't want to work through their atypical childhood traumas.

Either way to each their own, doesn't affect me, but I don't agree with their reasons.
>>
>>39262643
I very much doubt that, girls are molested all the time
>>
>>39262641
I made a thread about discussing what causes homosexuality. How is that lashing out? Do I need to fall into step with every other unthinking normie and mindlessly praise everything homosexual or else I'm a repressed gay?
>>
>>39262314
mutations are not that common retard
>>
>>39262667
Yes it is, especially among highly social and sexual animals
Please don't delude yourself
>>
>>39262372
why would i go to the fag board? are you retarded or something

>>39262397
because there is literally no reason to have a gay relationship
>>
>>39262634
No one is forcing you to marry anyone. The issue does not affect you.
>but muh definition
Marriage is a bond between two people who love one another. There, I've changed the definition and it's every bit as meaningful and valid as yours.
>>
File: 1500403407758.jpg (134KB, 500x880px) Image search: [Google]
1500403407758.jpg
134KB, 500x880px
>>39262242
>conditioned into faggotry
>cant escape
>libshits barred treatment and research in faggotry
>considering castration
I just wanted to be fucking normal
>>
>>39262435
Being a faggot is NATURAL just uncommon. There's no rules (besides laws) to this shit (living). When will fags realize this. It's just a OPTION of the hellscape simulation that is living. You've got how many different species of animals having homosexual sex and doing this gay shit. When will people realize it's part of life and just let people do whatever the fuck they want.
Also love is a male emotion so gay marriage are valid

I'll bet $1000 I'll get called gay or a closet fag for saying this shit.
>>
>>39262744
>literally
Tumblr is that way, tendertoes.
>>
>>39262744
The reason to have a gay relationship is because you like a member of the same sex.. What the heck?
>>
>>39262242
That's because there's also an environmental factor. Depending on the mixture of hormones the fetus will experience while being in the mother's womb he might turn gay.

It's a very complex subject hence why it cannot be solved by just finding the "gay gene".
>>
>>39262435
Holy fuck I was socially murdered for posting your same opinion around on some viral videos. I was literally threatened with my life. This anon >>39262254
was right. Fags are so deeply ingrained and protected in "modern" society, that there is no turning back.
My only recourse is to be openly anti-homosexual agenda. Not so much against the person him/her/itself, but against the mainstreaming and it getting normalized to my kids. I'll never accept gay culture as normal, and I'm not afraid to share my opinion irl in front of anyone (unfortunately).
>>
>>39262402
yet people are naturally attracted to the opposite sex , wow strange no way
>>39262439
product of environment, yes. and its not good in any way and should be helped and look at what its happening
>>39262471
this is also retarded because people dont choose to be attracted to men or women. its influenced by hormones and etc. as in, a gay man cannot get a hard on over a woman even if he wanted to, whereas a straight man cannot get a hard on from gay crap. inb4 some bi retard argues this because he is bi and thinks everyone just chooses who to fuck
>>
>>39262744
>because there is literally no reason to have a gay relationship
Not if you're straight. And since you're straight, there isn't any reason for you to worry about gay relationships.
>>
>>39262774
Define natural.
That someone happens in nature doesn't mean it's normal.
Deformed babies that are born with two heads are natural.
>>
>>39262747
>no one is forcing you to marry anyone, the issue does not affect you

You clearly have no idea how a celebrant works, it's illegal in MOST first world countries to turn away a same-sex couple, if not facing legal prosecution you'll surely face a media left winged shit storm that will ultimately affect your business negatively.

>there i've changed the definition

Rocks are now trees, you're now not a faggot.

This board is a board for body builders and cool guys.

You can't change definitions to fit your repertoire you absolute and utter retard.
>>
>>39262774

Closet faggot
>>
>>39262423
>Hmm I want to make a thread about fags and gays
>Lets see where I should I post it?
>/b/ - nah
>/trash/ - nope
>/soc/ - no
>/pol/ - they annoy me too much
>/lgbt/ - nuh uh
>/r9k/ - YEAH THAT'S IT!
>>
>>39262826
People are naturally attracted to the sane sex, too
I have experienced no trauma and frankly I can't stand most men, but I can still be attracted to them
>>
>>39262809
Yes, it's unfortunate anon that you're not allowed to disagree with the matter without getting witch-hunted. All the lefties want to you to see it from their perspective and support their cause but if you disagree with it for whatever personal reasons of your own or simply have an opinion that doesn't align with their agenda you're instantly a nazi, faggot hating evil boogy man.
>>
File: 1501527390511.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1501527390511.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>39262842
Look at this guy who worries so much about the post quality of fucking /r9k/
>>
>>39262721
>I made a thread about discussing what causes homosexuality.
You made a thread claiming that homosexuality is a biological impossibility, which is an opinion, and you are being mocked for it.
There is nothing "normie" about ignoring that which does not affect you, but there is something retarded about spending so much mental effort being concerned about it.
>>
>>39262863

If you choose to be a faggot that's your call and totally fine, you obviously not trying to play the victim. It's the faggots who literally cry because "they have no other choice"
>>
Homosexuality is not necessarily related to genes, but more testosterone and estrogen.
>>
I hate threads like these because while i'd love to slow down and talk about homosexuality and be kind and gentle to those that are confused and scared by it
But you guys don't want that, it's just an excuse to be nasty to people and trying to use them existing and celebrating themselves as points against them

It's really useless to talk to people who have already decided it's easier to not think, but still want to argue anyways
>>
>>39262774
You're a gay closet fag.
I get half of the money for helping, right?
>>
>>39262909
How about I go to your house and take a nasty dump on your carpet and then tell you if you don't like it then you can just ignore it.
>>
>>39262834
>You clearly have no idea how a celebrant works, it's illegal in MOST first world countries to turn away a same-sex coupl
Really? So Roman Catholic priests are now "legally required" to celebrate same sex marriages? You're full of shit.
>>
File: 1434358755laughing-buddha-2.jpg (60KB, 628x440px) Image search: [Google]
1434358755laughing-buddha-2.jpg
60KB, 628x440px
>>39262242
>The literal amount of triggered sodomites
>>
>>39262990
Do it, then, coward
I'd love an excuse to fight a robot
>>
>>39262995
>implying all marriage celebrants are running religious ceremonies and / or are roman catholic / religious themselves

Wow great work using an extremely segregated example, retard. There are plenty of celebrants who still believe in traditional marriage without being religious who would not want to marry homosexuals.
>>
>>39262831
Deformed babies are natural. Rape is natural. Murder is natural. Just because its morally wrong to us, doesn't mean it's not natural. Natural=/good. So it still stands, homosexual sex in the natural world is NATURAL. next argument? Also don't be a pussy and try to draw a bullshit comparison to the things I listed as being equivalent to homosexuality.
>>
>Explain then why no one has found the gay gene, and also how did a condition that makes the individual NOT want to reproduce pass down.

Because our knowledge/understanding of the human body is severely limited?
>>
>>39262357
I think so
When I stayed at one hospital they made me spit into a tube for a study about schizophrenic and genes
Got 5 bucks for it
>>39262394
BPD is borderline and not bipolar
>>
>>39263022
Typical normie, can't solve anything with words so he's got to use his retard strength to handle it.
>>
>>39262242
>pass down

Because lesbians exist, they're also gay. If you believe there is a gay gene, and that it is passed on, then lesbians are the reason it still exists. Because throughout like, 99% of human history, basically all women reproduced, usually because it wasn't by choice. They were either taken by force, or married off by their family, or needed a man to provide in order to survive. In all of these cases, the woman could be a lesbian but still reproduce because a man is going to make her. Also consider as well that punishments and social taboo against lesbians has always been much lighter than gay men. Fags they would burn at the stake, lesbians, the man responsible for them would just give her a good beating and drag her off to temple/church/etc.

To be fair gay men could also have kids through history, especially if they're just trying to fit in or want to avoid suspicion. However that's their choice and they'd be in the minority. Meanwhile the majority of lesbians throughout history will have had children. Hell, even if there isn't a man in their life, like a lesbian who goes off to live as a hermit and is seen as a "witch" or something, still will likely have had kids. Either from choice to random passerby or raped by bandits or something.

Point is, IF there is a gay gene, it's probably mostly passed on by gay women through history.
>>
>>39263085
In your case, absolutely
I can't trust you to retain any information I give you so a fight will be a more appropriate learning tool
>>
>>39262242
Because if someone is a faggot with a faggot gene, his brother with the same gene might not be a faggot also, but the gene causes him to be lot more sexuality active than an average person. most of faggots don't have that gene thought, most faggotry is environmental and in the womb shit
>>
>>39262242
>and also how did a condition that makes the individual NOT want to reproduce pass down

It's a sexually antagonistic trait.
In men, androphilia results in a lower rate of reproduction.
In women, it results in a higher rate of reproduction, which balances the lower rate for men.

On related note, isn't it funny how your sexuality is the only thing that leftists are staunch biological determinists about?
>IQ, aggression, criminality?
>All apparently determined by environment
>Sexuality?
>You're born that way, you can't change it, you can't be "converted"
>>
>>39263040
>"I'm sorry, I'm booked that weekend."
Instead of
>"I DON'T MARRY DEGENERATE FAGGOTS"
Wow, that's really difficult. (Sorry, it probably is really difficult when you're as stupid and fixated as you are.)
>>
>>39263152
Both the left and the right have idiots who don't know what they're talking about that undermines the validity of their arguments
>>
>>39263157
>implying people have an exact date set when seeing the celebrant who is going to marry them
>implying they wouldn't try to work around the date as the celebrant is obviously open for business
>if they get turned away from a celebrant who is open for business its obviously going to look suspect

Ah yes, good job displaying your prowess at being absolutely fucking stupid.
>>
>>39263196
Do you think you're smart for criticizing both sides?
>>
>>39262242
>gay gene

Scientists don't currently think it's a genetic quality. They're more suspicious of what role hormones play on brain development during gestation - i.e. that being gay or bi or even trans may be related to the brain being physically more feminized or masculized as a result of gestational hormone exposure.

Nothing could be done to "cure" it, if that's the case. You can't undo physical brain development and force the brain to develop in a completely different way. That's just what you're locked into.
>>
Lot a vitriol here. Being jaded about what other people do seems strange, it also seems childish to accuse somebody of being gay just for defending gays. 12 year old logic.
>>
IF being gay is something you chose... absolutely NO ONE would chose it. Considering the horrible discrimination they face it wouldn't be a smart "choice". Of course, it isn't a choice so go fuck yourself.
>>
>>39262254
>they have equal protection in civilized western countries

No they don't. Hate crimes are largely up to state law here in the U.S., and being LGBT rarely ever provides you with protection from being fired or kicked out of a residence that you're renting. You can even be refused service at a store or restaurant just because you're gay. Some guy was kicked out of his college and told to "move to California" after college staff snooped on his Facebook page to find out he was gay. Nothing could be legally done about it.
>>
Not going to lie. This is an excellent bait thread
>>
>>39262933
>You made a thread claiming that homosexuality is a biological impossibility
Read the OP and point to me when did I do that because I'm completely lost.
>>
File: 1503206420990.png (17KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
1503206420990.png
17KB, 600x315px
>>39262242
The same reason there is no hetero gene, not everything is defined by a gene, if you honestly believe that you must've slept through high school biology. We don't have a "serial rapist" gene, we don't have a "hates the sound of silverware scrapping glass plates" gene, shit just happens. Aside from that, there other animal species that have notable gay populations, like dolphins, geese, lions, bats are actually gayer than us.

>also how did a condition that makes the individual NOT want to reproduce pass down.
The same way some people inherit traits that lead to being barren or impotent, or other non-beneficial but mathematically reoccuring mutations. Shit happens. There's a theory running around the homosexuality appears in certain animal groups as a form of population control. In a similar manner as foot fetishism has historically been correlated with rampant poverty.

In nature, sometimes shit just happens.
>>
File: 200px-Alan_Turing_photo.jpg (10KB, 200x250px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Alan_Turing_photo.jpg
10KB, 200x250px
>man who has not even completed biology 101 has questions about specific genes
>>
>what is in utero sex hormones glitch
>what is gay germ theory
>what is mutational load
brainlet
>>
Potatos can't reproduce either but people with down's are still born in every generation.
>>
>>39263917
Gays recognise the concept of two-spirit people. How is that related to biology?

Fact is sodomy is a choice and gay culture is one built around the choice for promiscuous rectal penetration.
>>
>>39264021
>Gays recognise the concept of two-spirit people.

nani?

>Fact is sodomy is a choice
I'll give you that. Is there a problem with buttsex?
>>
>>39262752
Close 4chan and meet someone. There is no point in repressing your desires here, even if they comes from a source you might find objectionable.
>>
>>39263047
>OP has yet to respond
BTFO
>>
File: 00111what.png (377KB, 598x916px) Image search: [Google]
00111what.png
377KB, 598x916px
>>39262254
Being openly gay is only acceptable in super-large liberal cities. In sub-urban cities it's a mix, there are plenty of people who think it's repulsive, others who simply tolerate it, and people who have no issue with it.

It's completely possible to reverse this so homosexuality is seen as the mental illness it is.
>>
>>39262242

probably has something to do with dudes butt fucking each other since ancient greece
>>
>>39264021
>sodomy is a choice and gay culture is one built around the choice for promiscuous rectal penetration
OK. what does this have to do with people being born with same-sex attraction?
>>
>>39264821
People aren't born gay. Identical twins have shown this. There is a study that says there may be an epigenetic DNA change, but that's not something you're born with.
>>
>>39264916
you do know twin studies show homosexuality is heritable? are you using some obtuse definition of "born with" that only accepts DNA configuration? see my previous post >>39263936
you can quibble if you like, but even under an edgy theory like sexual imprinting, you're still for all intents and purposes "born with it" inasmuch as you have no way to influence it and it's already decided at a very young age.

i don't really care for the "born that way" line of argument anyway to be honest. at best it'll trigger cognitive dissonance in fundamentalist religious people (e.g. "if god didn't want me to be gay how come i was born that way? checkmate atheists"). i think it is for most intents and purposes literally correct, but it's a pretty crappy argument in terms of the actual ethics and societal implications or whatever. you can be born a psychopathic murderous savage, that doesn't mean it's acceptable.
>>
>>39262480
That's a bit of a straw-man argument, don't you think?
>>
>>39265101
Using your logic, being an alcoholic or addict is not a choice, and completely out of your hands because they can both cause epigenetic changes that can be inherited.

Homosexuality isn't genetic. At worst you may be more prone to it, but you aren't born homosexual.
>>
I'm gay and I suspect that my upbringing is the reason for it. I was raised by a single mother and had zero masculine influence in my life, so I don't really know what men are like.
>>
File: 911.jpg (208KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
911.jpg
208KB, 1200x630px
>>39262242
I remember there was some study that found gay brains had a slightly larger area relating to sexuality or something like that. But I won't bother looking for it now so don't pay attention to me
>>
>>39262242
You're born with it (faggot), but it's not hereditary (no gene).
In the prenatal stage, there's a precise moment when the mother releases (or not) a dose of testosterone.
Get the dose and you're hetero, don't and you're gay.
Researchers were able to make frogs gays by neutralizing this testosterone at the right moment, at will
Thread posts: 101
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.