[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>me: "I wish I had been born a girl." >attention

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

File: 7687rtfgbjbcghiu.jpg (62KB, 449x562px) Image search: [Google]
7687rtfgbjbcghiu.jpg
62KB, 449x562px
>me: "I wish I had been born a girl."
>attention whore: "Uggg, no you don't, having breasts feels awful and periods are the worst! XD"

Go fuck yourself. You don't know how good you have it.
>>
File: mfw98.jpg (47KB, 448x486px) Image search: [Google]
mfw98.jpg
47KB, 448x486px
I'm by no means a tranny and I don't have any desire to go through any transitions but I always wonder what it's like as a girl.
>>
sHUT THE FUCK UP YOU AUTOGYNEPHILIAC LMAO just kill yourself already you tranny, you don't have 1/1000th of an iota of what being a woman is like beyond shallow stereotypes and sissification memes, don't kid yourself now.
>>
being female is great if you are a passive good-for-nothing like most robots here

not so good when being anything else
>>
>>39261987
Same. Guys cutting their dicks off disgusts me. Still wish I had been born a girl. A real one.

>>39262006
Fits me to a "T".
>>
>>39261988
Niggas keepin it real, good to see
>>
>>39261963
W good you have it
>assuming giving up your body and being chased by white knights and courted by Chad is a good thing
I get you're sexually starved, but that doesn't mean all women just revel in being able to lose all self respect and let people do whatever they want to their bodies.
>>
>>39262038
You don't have to cut your dick off to be a cute trap
>>
>>39262074
I just want to be cute, wanted and loved. I want people to like me without having to try so hard and all of my shitty quirks that alienate me as a guy would make me endearing as a girl.

>>39262099
Yeah but you still gotta be cute.
>>
>>39261963
>>>/lgbt/
Remember to sage
>>
>>39262114
>i want people to like me
Nobody likes trannies
>i want to be cute
Trannies are statisticly and factually NOT cute
>dont want to try so hard
You're trying pretty hard if you want to change fucking genders
>>
>>39262209
Dude, don't be retarded. I don't want to be a tranny. I want to be a real biological girl.

It's like you can't read.
>>
>>39262309
Well nobody cares you wish to be a girl. A stupid fucking thread
>>
File: 1483548778786.jpg (24KB, 547x540px) Image search: [Google]
1483548778786.jpg
24KB, 547x540px
>>39262338
Got your attention. I guess you must be stupid then.
>>
>>39262309
>born male
>wants to be female
>IM NOT A FUCKING TRANNY REEEE
hmm
>>
>>39262381
Well I don't want to cut my dick off and stick water balloons under my skin.
>>
>>39262430
me neither

if there was a actually way to change my gender I would go for it but surgery seems completely retarded
>>
>>39262478
Yeah. It'd essentially take a real life miracle to make me happy.
>>
File: 1492367879940.jpg (273KB, 904x711px) Image search: [Google]
1492367879940.jpg
273KB, 904x711px
>>39262572
hmm i have a better miracle for you, however this one is one that is possible and i would be willing to do to you
>>
>>39262614
I'm not into brap stuff.
>>
Prove to me that gender dysphoria isn't merely wishful thinking.
>>
File: 1322709713052.jpg (181KB, 698x466px) Image search: [Google]
1322709713052.jpg
181KB, 698x466px
>>39261963
kinda goes both ways imo
you don't really know how well you have it either

you've spent your whole life looking out your own eyes just the same as any grill

my own perspective on this matter is that girls have a much easier life through about a 20 year period (mid teens to mid thirties) but it's balanced out by being a lot harder after the wall.

men don't have a wall. and they're able to decide how much success they have in life through the effort they decide to put into it.

if you don't become some extremely successful career man or bodybuilder, it's only because you didn't choose to be one.

and furthermore, successful men retain their desirability well into their 50s

it's a double edge breh, chicks and dudes both got their ups and downs. we're not better or worse, we just have our eggs in a different basket.
>>
File: tumblr_o5fuwvXaxt1u25kiio1_1280.jpg (180KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5fuwvXaxt1u25kiio1_1280.jpg
180KB, 1280x960px
You faggots who keep wishing to be girls need to shut your already. You have never and never will know how it feels to be a girl. no matter how many surgeries you get and thigh high socks you wear. you will always be male. don't try to say you're a female in a males body because you never were a female so you don't know what it's like to be a female trapped in any body. you faggots just think the grass is greener on the other side and whether it is or not you'll never truly know so stop being little bitches and man up
>>
>>39262708
Girls don't know how to maximize their gender. They don't pursue intellectual hobbies or have hobbies hardly ever at all aside from the social.

A man knows how to be a better girl than a girl ever does.
>>
>>39262736
I agree with almost everything you said.

I just wish i'd been born a girl. For me personally i'd excell better if that were the case since being a man means nothing to me.
>>
https://pastebin.com/yNitU0eR
>>39262674
im not talking about that, im saying you should be given some zyklon b, and id gladly help with that
>>
>>39261987
That's how it originally starts, anon
>>
File: 5632758_460s_v1.jpg.jpg (26KB, 460x374px) Image search: [Google]
5632758_460s_v1.jpg.jpg
26KB, 460x374px
>>39262811
no i don't want to agree with you on that either

if a man were to be able to temporarily borrow the female form, it would only be for the hedonistic pleasures that it offers.

do you REALLY want to have the hell of periods, the 9 months of torture that pregnancy is, or the violent mood swings of the female mind?

fuck no! you just want the pleasure of the female orgasm, not having a refractory period, the increased sensitivity of female erogenous zones, being loved for your body, and maybe also the ability to profit off that body

but what non-psychotic women are thinking of is whether or not the man they are talking to is someone who could be a suitable genetic contributant to to their line, and someone who could help raise their kids without bailing the hell out

not consciously of course. ask any grill and they'll instantly deny it and say you're a chauvinist pig

but they inside, they won't disagree. they know it's true

and this shit is fucking hell. balancing getting your kicks off on some enhanced orgasm versus this shit riding over my head, naw hell no man i'll stick with being a dude.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.