[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What headphones does /r9k/ use? Pic related

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: hd600_jotunheim.jpg (241KB, 2048x1151px) Image search: [Google]
hd600_jotunheim.jpg
241KB, 2048x1151px
What headphones does /r9k/ use?

Pic related
>>
>headphones
senhieser (don't know the model)
>earbuds
htc ones that came with my phone
>>
>>39261250
xiaomi iron hybrid
>>
Pioneer SE-Master 1 for hi-res, and Sony MDR-CD900ST for all other uses (YouTube etc.) with a Pioneer U-05 headphone amp/DAC.
>>
hd650
beyer dt990
hifiman he-400, he-500
audeze lcd-2
akg702

schitt valhalla 2
bottlehead crack
ask mg-head otl mkIII
woo wa22

upgraded cardas clear cables
>>
File: 14097971.jpg (24KB, 520x520px) Image search: [Google]
14097971.jpg
24KB, 520x520px
Some skullcandy ones i got from best buy 2 years ago. I kinda want to get new ones but these are still doing a good job
>>
>>39261230
*snapping originally*
>>
>>39261890
I was waiting for this desu
>>
>>39261230
What are those headphones? Also
>headphone
hd202
>earbuds
some philips earbuds I don't even know what model are they. I bought them because there was a sale
>>
File: sony-mdr-cd3000-811171.jpg (71KB, 400x322px) Image search: [Google]
sony-mdr-cd3000-811171.jpg
71KB, 400x322px
>headphones
Sony MDR-CD3000

Earbuds
>Xiaomi Pistons 2.0
>>
I got some hd206's because they were cheap. I use a shit laptop anyway, so spending more would have been a waste of money
>>
File: feel guy smiling.gif (13KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
feel guy smiling.gif
13KB, 633x758px
>>39262398
>tfw also bought 206

I've used absolute garbage 20$ headphones or just earbuds all my life so they are really good in comparison. Maybe one day I'll go full audiophile and buy a DAC, amp and HD600
>>
MDR master race
>>
Akg pro studio 271 mk2s they are good just dont get them if your a nigger.
>>
What is the best way (if at all) to listen to music on streaming services like Spotify if you have high end audio equipment?

I have a great DAC, amp, and set of headphones that I used for years with my CD collection, but now most of my music is playlists on Spotify and I'd like to hear it outside of my shitty earbuds.
>>
File: 1503179298818.jpg (240KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1503179298818.jpg
240KB, 1600x1200px
>>39262606
forgot my picture originalbloxx
>>
Denon D2ks
>>
>>39261230
does the cable makes any diference in sound?
>>
HD650 with a shiit stack
>>
>>39261230
I have a pair of HD280s that I've used for a decade now. Still sound great, and I've only had to replace the ear pads once.
>>
>>39261230
Just some tinny and veiled hd 598.
>>
>>39261230

Denon ahd 1001s I think? I had some planar headphones that I used a schiit stack with but they were too uncomfy and poor sounding. Kept the stack, still use the denons even though it's unnecessary. Sounds gud
>>
Focal Elear with an Objective 2 amp & dac combo
>>
>>39262687

Listen to it on your computer and plug the DAC/amp into it? Make sure it's streaming at 320 too.

I'm assuming you have a usb dac, of course
>>
HD 650
Shure SE215

Lehmann Black Cube Linear
>>
> headphones
some cheap ish color changing ones from ihome. they're not terrible
> earbuds
the akg ones that come with the samsung galaxy s8. great quality
>>
>>39263244
Not really, but it looks pretty cool, and my amp has a balanced output so I might as well use it.

Sometimes I think the bass sounds indescribably slightly better with the balanced cable, possibly a result of just more raw power to the hard-to-drive HD600s. Or possibly just placebo.
>>
Beats studio wireless for gym/ music, turtle beach px22 for gaming
>>
Audio technica M 40x when at home. Dropped and put in cluttered bags with all my gear so much that now they're basically 60% duct tape and zipties, and 40% the original chassis. Sound quality is still fine after 4 years.

Even older though are my apple earbuds that came with my ipod nano in 2010 that still work to this day (interestingly enough, apple earbuds I got 2 years later with an iPhone 4 stopped working after 1 year, but these have endured almost 7 and show no signs of damage or wearing out.)

My chad brother who has a job and is succeeding in college got me a baller vacuum amp for my birthday a while back, and it was
the coolest item in my NEETroom for about a year until he stole my tubes without asking because he smashed his in his dorm while banging a girl.

I probably would have given them to him willingly if he had just asked, no matter
how much of a dick he can be,my little brother
is the only person who I feel actually looks out for me sometimes
>>
I just buy shitty 1$ earbuds from gearbest in bulk.
>>
>>39264825
Your brother must be pretty cool if he's a chad that still knows his way around a vacuum amp
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.