[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weed Discussion

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: dank.jpg (30KB, 759x430px) Image search: [Google]
dank.jpg
30KB, 759x430px
Ok /r9k/ let's actually be honest as people who have regularly smoked weed, weed is addictive.
Not physically like other drugs but you can 100% get cravings for it (at least I do).
>>
Nope, no cravings here boss. Sure as fuck can't have it in the house without burning through that shit at a really fast pace though.
>>
>>39261060
i only started getting them after about 6 months of doing it regularly
>>
>>39261051
Why are you faggots making a new thread when that discussion is already going on here >>39260585
>>
>>39261074
I did it for a lot longer than that and in pretty fucking good quantities.
>>
weed discussions are like nofap discussions basically

weed is all these gamers have to keep the feelings of inadequacy and pain away.
>>
>>39261094
might depend on what strains you got in your area
>>
>>39261112
rip quads
i'm not even gonna deny that
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>39261121
Oh boy, I got some pretty good shit as well, world class. I even got to learn that 30% THC is too much and will spook you. Also had concentrates, edibles, whole works.

Maybe oz/month habit with pretty alright weed like 20% THC hybrids for years before I admitted it wasn't doing me any good. I never really got hooked though and quitting cold turkey was no problem. I just went from being able to moderate my usage to a quarter oz/month to in no way shape or form being able to do that.
>>
Where do I find a plug?
I'm not in college anymore so its hard to find this shit.
>>
>>39261051

been smoking weed on and off for 10 years
the cravings only last for like a day since your last smoke, then you wont care.

like i have no weed now but i did earlier. i really want some more right now but tomorrow i wont care near as much
>>
You need to be eighteen years or older to post on 4chan.
>>
>>39261112
not really, it just makes everything more interesting
>>
>>39261051
Yeah, I crave it. But only that first hit after a tolerance break. That's the good feeling, I don't crave anything after that. So, I only smoke once in a few while. I crave, but I have self control
>>
I've been smoking all day erry day this entire year

I didn't smoke this morning and the sobriety just felt like a different high. Less paranoia and more mental clarity, felt kinda nice.
>>
>>39261051
weed is one of the worst drugs i have ever seen
some people are doing great with smoking every day but they are really dedicated most of the more weak minded people iv seen who smoke weed are brain dead junkies
they forget shit they just eat pizza and kebabs they dont care about girls just getting high miss school etc.
iv smoked weed for about 6-7 years now
last 2 years rarely like twice a month so iv seen a lot of drug addicts not only weed but imo weed is the worst
>>
Weed is the only reason I've been able to lose weight. I am physically addicted to weed- I mean that I have no appetite if I have not smoked before a meal. I have lost over 50lbs by eating small meals during the day and a normal meal at night after I've smoked. Weed literally helped me beat obesity. No other appetite suppressant has worked so STRONGLY, food tastes like I imagine it does to vampires if I don't smoke. I'm obviously going to taper off my use so I can be a normal human again and made an appointment to see the doctor soon. I'm afraid of seeming like an addict even though I kind of am. I know that I have an addictive personality and get obsessed with things and I'm a little scared I just replaced food with weed. It's hard to undo years of bad habits and easier to replace them with more bad habits..
>>
i have been high for six days. edibles are great
>>
If weed is addicting, you need to admit you're an addict to A LOT

Like, I'm addicted to weed as much as I am the internet, playing video games, distracting myself on my phone

none of them give me cravings or withdrawals, but they're all chronic dopamine farms
>>
>>39261088
Thats a thread for quitters anon...We are not quitters.
Although I refuse to smoke weed till I grow my own.
>>
As someone who has been smoking weed/hash for nearly 8 years. Yes, weed is addictive, and anyone saying it isn't hasn't smoked enough to get addicted.

That being said, the only real "downside" to weed addiction is becoming a loser. Would I have been a loser without weed? Most likely.

Do you want to increase your chances of not becoming a loser? Don't smoke weed.
>>
>>39263334
Very true. I watched my only friend becoming a fucking retarded pothead. His only goals are to get back home from work and smoke until tomorrow.
His elocution changed, the way he formulate sentences is weird, he seems to only live in the present and not caring about anything. He loses his temper if not smoking for a few days. Weed isn't helpful, it's only good as an escape.
>>39261912
It's not getting more interesting. It's you getting so retarded as to not understand what's presented to you and be amaze by simple mental gymnastic.
>>
File: 1302604803006.jpg (34KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1302604803006.jpg
34KB, 500x500px
I took a drug test today to get an Adderall prescription, needed to stop smoking for a month. I'd been smoking/vaping every single day for about a year, and quit pretty much cold turkey with no problems. No physical cravings, no withdrawal affects. Def gonna smoke tonight tho lol
>>
>>39261897
I still get cravings for it even when I'm off it for awhile. However, it does get way way easier to not smoke after a few days.

When I'm drunk I always want to smoke pot too for whatever reason. Pretty much every single time I drink I really want to smoke.
>>
>>39262633
Pretty much this. You can get addicted to weed just like you can get addicted to sugar. Sugar is much worse for your health.
>>
>>39262017
I can relate to this, but I was never overweight I was actually underweight so it actually was really bad for me. I could barely eat ANYTHING unless I smoked and even when I did smoke I could still hardly eat.
After being off of it for just a few days though I could eat more than I ever have which is nice.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.