[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else have the problem that girls always seem interested,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

Does anyone else have the problem that girls always seem interested, admit to being interested then just go cold a few days later and eventually you're just hit with the whole "oh yeah I just don't see you that way anymore"?

I swear this is my experience with every girl I've been interested in. Fucking hurts because I'm forever stuck in the cycle of escaping being a robot but then landing right back there.
>>
>>39258842
Either they see your good looks and then find out you're autistic/poor, or are just going on a pity date and BTFOing ASAP.
>>
>>39258904
Yeah its really odd because I'd much rather they just say that they don't want to date or do anything. I actually started thinking its because I'm a bit too friendly and probably come across more like a friend than someone they'd want to date.

Then again maybe they're just being nice and I look like shit.
>>
>>39258904
This is me. I like to say that their radar is off. Tall relatively decent looking guy, come off as quiet and mysterious but really I'm just a social retard. No social life, little to no dating history, no real relationships, trouble holding a conversation, etc. It takes them a.little bit to pick up on all that stuff. Usually by then I've started to fall for them. Think I should just tell them at square one to pick someone else.
>>
>>39258842
Yes, girls can be very fickle. If you don't come to her when SHE wants it, she could lose all interest. I've had this happen a couple times. Not going to make that mistake again.
>>
>>39258842
I'm saying this as a femanon(female). Women are selectors. We exist to seek a perfect mate. Every guy that we meet is compared against an ideal, and we meet a LOT of guys. The large volume of potential partners is exactly what allows us to be so picky. There's no acceptable minimum standard for us. You're either perfect or you're trash.

I might meet a guy and like him, I may even like him a lot. If I like him, I'll keep seeing him to find out more about him and confirm whether or not he meets my ideal. If I find out that he's flawed or lacking I'll move on to the next guy. There's no "good enough" for women like there is for men.

A man will meet a woman, and like her and be attracted to her, and he'll stick with her. The same is not true for a woman. We're always looking for our Perfect Man. Our own Prince Charming. This is something to be aware of even when you get a girlfriend. She will always be looking to trade up to someone better if she can.
>>
>>39259188
>femanon
>clearly not written by a female human
Doesn't stop me from believing that what you're saying is true.
>>
>>39260064
It may look that way because I'm trans.

I've been in this position as the female side often enough to know how it works.
>>
File: IMG_20170823_204556.jpg (78KB, 1080x474px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170823_204556.jpg
78KB, 1080x474px
>>39260198
>trans
>large volume of potential partners
Something doesn't add up here. Is there really enough Chads to allow even transsexuals to be picky?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.