[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh, anon, come and join us. Let us strip you naked and lay down

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

Oh, anon, come and join us. Let us strip you naked and lay down to diaper you! Come on now, let us rub you with some baby powder and then fasten it. Then we you will get a bottle of milk too! Don't drink too much or you will leak later!
>>
File: 0101.png (444KB, 421x750px) Image search: [Google]
0101.png
444KB, 421x750px
>>39258373
Hey guys can I play too?
Baby durty
>>
>>39258373
Okay first of all, those girls look like the type to want that said to them, not to say that to someone.

Second, if you throw some BDSM into the pot, this baby fetish isn't that bad.
>>
Diapers are almost as bad as feet.
>>
>>39258918
I was literally just thinking this fetish is second only to feet in terms of shittiest.
>>
>>39258932
It could be a shitty fetish if you don't tread lightly.
>>
>>39258918
>>39258932
What the fuck is so terrible about feet? I'm not attracted to them at all, but it's really not a weird fetish. Diapers are way more out there than that
>>
>>39258918
Diapers are worse

>>39259262
Feet don't really gross me out much, they're just completely non-sexual and it seems really weird to me that people would be attracted to them.
>>
File: tumblr_nil517H2ox1u7xqbbo1_500.gif (470KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nil517H2ox1u7xqbbo1_500.gif
470KB, 500x281px
>>39258899
>Okay first of all, those girls look like the type to want that said to them, not to say that to someone.
I think both frankly, based on what pictures they have.
>>
You taunt me. Motherfucker.
>>
>>39260059
I feel taunted every time I see scenarios like this knowing I'll never have a girlfriend to share this kind of relationship with.

And even if I did have a girlfriend I'm seriously way too embarassed of myself to tell her what my fetish is.
>>
File: b8a.jpg (109KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
b8a.jpg
109KB, 640x480px
>>39258373
This isn't like my Japanese animes at all.
>>
>>39261355
What "not like this" anime are you watching senpai?
>>
Bumping for really original interest
>>
>>39260724
I feel you m8, I feel your feelings deeply

>>39258373
>tfw will never have this
>tfw will never be babied and diapered by a loving mommy gf
>tfw will never be cute and squirm around in my diapers for mommy
and occasionally switch so mommy is the baby
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYtzGzU-Wfw
>>
>>39264704
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYtzGzU-Wfw
muh fucking dick
Apple is so sexual, that POV vid of her is legendary
>>
I hope that when I get a gf, I'm able to get her into diapers
>>
File: MYXJ_20170721173055_save.jpg (206KB, 716x680px) Image search: [Google]
MYXJ_20170721173055_save.jpg
206KB, 716x680px
I love diaper boys. So cute. More in a playmate way though. I have no mommy instincts desu
>>
I think I only like this because I like having a boner in restrictive clothing and it's humiliating.

>>39265563
I've seen lots of cute diaper boys but it's unfortunate they're always hundreds or thousands of miles away. I have autistic fantasies of me and my girlfriend taking care of one but I'm sure in reality it would be an awkward ordeal for all involved.
>>
I was psychoanalyzed because of this fetish and "got rid of it." AMA.
>>
File: 1280.jpg (255KB, 844x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1280.jpg
255KB, 844x1000px
>>39267236
How? How did you get the rid of it?
>>
>>39267236
>>39267446
PLEASE tell how you got rid of it
>>
>>39267446
>>39267725
>>39267446
>>39267725
For me, the extreme interests were a defense mechanism. Most people -- men and women -- have 'regressive tendencies.' IE they re-enact qualities of "childlikeness" in their relationships. Almost everyone with functional relationships does this without even thinking about it. (Sort of like how it is culturally fine to call your girlfriend or boyfriend "baby" or "babe;" if regression was so sick and strange, why would we allow that?)

For me, the easiest way to be avoidant in my relationships was to take what is truthfully a minor kink (diapers) and make it very extreme. So I would tell myself -- "no woman is ever going to want to be in a relationship with someone who is into this." That's true -- If you really believe that you have to be completely infantilized to connect with other people, you will then of course logically conclude that it is impossible to connect meaningfully with other people. Therefore, it's perfect for someone who does not want to connect with other people. So, in effect, I was taking the completely OK "regressive tendencies" and making them so complete and so over-the-top that they precluded me from ever seeking out meaningful relationships.

Diapers do still excite me, but I don't see them as necessary in my relationships. I do still like being treated in a childlike way sometimes, but it is far less complete and far less extreme than it used to be for me, which allows me to have better relationships. I like and am comfortable being more childlike than most guys; so women who really do prefer super alpha guys who never want to be "taken care of" don't really click well with me. But my dating pool is no longer limited to the 0.2% of women who would be OK with exclusively re-enacting ABDL fantasies in the bedroom.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.