[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have no game whatsoever, I feel like coming out and fucking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: NN7HA0a.jpg (31KB, 453x612px) Image search: [Google]
NN7HA0a.jpg
31KB, 453x612px
I have no game whatsoever, I feel like coming out and fucking admitting it for once. I'm literally too much of a pussy to approach any girl. I like so many women and yet I never even show a shred of interest in them. For the longest time I've convinced myself that I'm good with women and I'm not some beta loser. But I can't even try to get a girl. These days ive become a shut in neet. I have no friends and its so fucking lonely what i would give to be held for 5 minutes. I want to die
>>
>>39257863
well at least you're finally starting to face yourself and come to terms with your inadequacy. Its good to have a realistic sense of who you are.
>>
>>39257863
you're literally me except i've been too delusional to face reality. holy shit.

i'm glad you were born anon. You're alright.

it's weird how someone being honest about themself is enough to force you to be honest about your own weaknesses.

The other day i was talking to this really cute petite chick and i was going to ask her out but i couldn't, man. Shit sucks. It's like imagine having such low self esteem that you sort of become Tomoko or Kefka and think you're too good for everything. I haven't talked to a girl in a social setting for several years man. It's always some wagie or some dudes gf.

You'll figure it out.
>>
>>39257863
>only like one woman
>actually have courage to approach her
>get rejected
Maybe there's no escaping robotdom.

Why can't I get over her?
>>
>>39257863
You sound very young and inexperienced, don't buy into the bullshit you hear from media and most people, they just want you to blame yourself so they can feel better about giving someone "advice".

We are living in times where women have the power, a woman won't wait for a man to notice her anymore, this isn't the victorian era. All the women who had interest in me approached me and told me they want to fuck or just started putting their tongues in my mouth. If a woman ignores you she doesn't want you and if you approach her you can only expect drama and shaming through her rejecting you in a cruel way to establish her high social worth. Believe me, i learned that the hard way, all women are the same unlike men. Strive to become a top male and a woman will crawl to you eventually. Chase after them and be ready for lots of pain and leaving empty handed.
>>
>>39257863
Whores are fucking retarded anyways. Enjoy your life.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.