[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need serious help please

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Someone please advise me on how to make this girl my gf
>be yesterday
>go to a presentation for a uni study abroad program
>have some free time because class doesnt start for a few more days
>at the presentation i meet this qt who i start talking to
>she is really awesome, we have a lot in common, very beautiful
>we talk for an hour
>we then meet up later and go to a party for 2 hours and then talk for another hour
She is the perfect girl for me. I dropped subtle hints that i liked her, but im not sure when i should ask her out. Also what can i do to get a girl to like me more?
>>
Go aggro or lose her forever. Good luck
>>
>>39257389
call her and set up a date right now dude
>>
>>39257389
Go on low key dates like lunch and stuff. Things you see yourself doing with friends but not girlfriends.
Text her every once in a while. Just to check how(not what) she's doing.
If something nice happens about your day, give her a text about it. Things like "I found 5 bucks in my pocket" and shit like that.
>>
>>39258199
This is so autistic don't listen to this pls. Just fucking ask her out it's that easy.

>>39257389
She's spending a lot of time with you right after meeting you she seems interested. Strike while the iron is hot.
>>
>>39258199
do this if you want to be her friend forever
>>
>>39258241
Ok but when should i assk her out ? I only met her yesterday, so it might be a bit early
>>
Please help

I dont want to mess this up
>>
>>39258983
you've gotten all the advice you need

call her right now
>>
>>39259027
Ok so i texted and asked her if she wanted to check out one of the events that the university is having, she said absolutely. Does that mean im doing good?
>>
>>39258983
Make sure to compliment her shoes. It makes her feel as if somebody is paying attention to her but not in a sexual way.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.