[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a question for all of you in rk9. Why have so many of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 10

File: alzo.jpg (55KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
alzo.jpg
55KB, 540x720px
I have a question for all of you in rk9.
Why have so many of you given up or have given up on success or happiness? So many of you have thrown away great possibilities or ventures as a result of multitudes of fear of defeat, social backlash or self doubt. At the end of the day that never mattered then, and doesn't matter now, just think about what you COULD have accomplished. You could have been great, doctors, or lawyers, or businessmen; earning bank and fucking beautiful women in north hollywood mansions - some of you still could - but why not?
How does it feel to know that many fresh opportunities for success are now flaunted?
>>
File: 1503498111909.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1503498111909.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
I do want to turn my life around, get my license, and get a job in my field instead of the work I've been doing.

I tried before and failed, then was too discouraged to keep trying.

>How does it feel to know that many fresh opportunities for success are now flaunted?
Feels bad, man.
>>
>>39256616
Fuck you OP. I try everytime and get fucking shot down. There's no hope, so I began to give up. Knowing that this feedback cycle will endlessly continue only makes things worse.
>>
>>39256616
Because in my line of work its pretty much unspoken rule #1 not to get a GF or a wife
>>
>>39256766
Are you a catholic priest?
>>
>>39256616
you can't appeal to a robot with notions of well paying jobs, women and mansions. I just want peace of mind that is my goal and i am failing.

if i were to turn back time and stat over form age 5 even with my current knoledge not much would change. I am in quiet the emotional and systematic rut.
>>
>>39256787
Hahaha no im goin through basic in the Canadian Armed Forces
>>
File: stirner pepe.jpg (33KB, 600x605px) Image search: [Google]
stirner pepe.jpg
33KB, 600x605px
>>39256616
Because happiness is a spook you dummy.
>>
File: cool stirnir.gif (150KB, 245x320px) Image search: [Google]
cool stirnir.gif
150KB, 245x320px
>>39256812
stirnir knowledge is forbidden knowledge to the normies because it tampers with the lateral movement of their trust based success in life.
>>
>>39256616
>becoming a lawyer or a doctor to get money and fuck whores
This is why everyone is so shit at their job in these fields, and are usually corrupted. Don't do a job like that if you don't actually want it.
>>
File: stirner.png (169KB, 500x523px) Image search: [Google]
stirner.png
169KB, 500x523px
>>39256832
Normies can never aprreciate Stirner for he subverts everything they know to increase dopamine in their silly little heads.
Only us based Stirnerians peoples know the secret to being sarcastically correct all the time.
>>
>>39256616
>You could have been great, doctors, or lawyers, or businessmen; earning bank and fucking beautiful women in north hollywood mansions
yeah, a fucking ugly socially retarded brainlet with no skills, talents, or passions could totally achieve those things.
this is obvious b8 but God i KNOW there are actually people out there that think this and it pisses me off.
>>
>>39256806
>Tfw your job is so irrelevant nobody cares about you :(
>>
>>39256875
as a fucking ugly socially retarded brainlet with no skills, talents, or passions i appreciate this post

thankyou for not pretending i don't exist
>>
>>39256754
What have you tried and how many times? Sounds like the usual bullshit.
>>
>>39256616

I couldn't really care in the least anymore
>>
>>39256875
Skills and talents are crafted through hard work. Being ugly is irrelevant, some of the ugliest cunts in my department absolutely SLAY pussy, its all about confidence - which is what you cunts all need
>>
>>39256616
I'm a medstudent set to take over daddy's practice when he's finished and I'm still miserable enough to have broken up with my gf because of her partner count (mine was zero)
>>
>>39256875
You fool, endless is the human potential
>>
>>39256616
Because who cares about that bullshit? None of it has any real weight behind it, it's just a shallow pathetic way of injecting meaning and purpose into an otherwise dull existence
>>
>>39256974
>tfw med student from a poor background
>tfw all the med students around me are from a medical or a rich background
>tfw they're all Chads and Stacies
>>
>>39256932
It is you who has never allowed himself existence you idiot
>>
>>39256806

Hello fellow Canadian robot, East or West Coast?
>>
>>39256958
Confidence however is either already extant, unless people act in ways to actually make you feel confident.
I don't understand this "just become confident/ you need to be more confident" meme. No shit I need to be more confident. The question you should be answering to is HOW, however.
>>
>>39257018
South west Ontario mostly farm fields and shit you?
>>
>>39257013
your kids are gonna be the next gen chads and stacies
>>
>>39257013
Well if it consoles you in any way, my rich family has not stopped me from being a virgin until the age of 20 or falling in love with a whorish Stacy
>>
>>39257033

Vancouver. Boring city life lol
>>
>>39257045
If I can manage to get married and if my fucked up genetics don't get in the way.
>>39257048
I know not everyone is like that. Just the med school I'm at.
>>
>>39256616
no passion or persistence
>>
>>39256616

Because when you've been trying for 30 years, and you keep getting smacked the fuck down by everyone and everything around you, you eventually learn it's the world's way of telling you to give up.
>>
>>39257060
Ah so you city folk? never have to deal with wendigo's and shit? im right next to a reserve (its a good reserve good people friend owns private range we set off explosives and shoot stupidly high caliber funs
>>
>>39256958
I see people here say this all the time, but I have never seen this mythical ugly creature "slay" pussy
>>
File: images (1).jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>39257048
>20
Oh the humanity...
Life sure must have been suffering huh
>>
>>39257029
>>39257029
well, thats actually easy. I think of myself as confident, mainly becuase in my mind i have realised KNOWBODY GIVES A FUCK. We are filthy animals destined to die, who gives a fuck what you do or what you are know for! Just do shit that makes you happy man! You dont want to talk to that hot girl in the club because you think she will roast you? in 80 years she will be shitting in a bedpan and having nurses wipe her rotten ass. So basically, HOW to be confident you ask? You dont give a fuck about other people!
>>
>>39257103

I near a reserve too, Capilano. They sell fireworks in october. Those are the closest I ever get to explosives or gun ranges.
>>
>>39257186
>You dont give a fuck about other people!
I don't. Still not confident enough to talk to a girl beyond being the funny guy in the company.
>>
>>39257186
that's apathy, not confidence. i've achieved apathy, i'm still unattractive.
>>
>>39256616
>but why not?

I have never stopped trying to reach my potential to a satisfactory level and I hate nothing more than weak excuses but the truth is that boy needs therapy, he's a nut, crazy in the coconut.

I fail every time due to personality disorder with traits of another disorder and it's very hard to overcome and dismantle a personal defense system that is designed to be invulnerable and designed not to allow tampering with due to long-lived inescapable severely hostile environment in childhood
>>
>>39257211
Ah on Canada 150 I was drinking whiskey and shooting my musket off in my backyard probably not a good idea when thinking about it
>>
>>39257155

What he forgot to mention is that these mythical ugly creatures that slay pussy are slaying the bottom of the barrel in the department. When I cleaned floors a few years back, the night shift stocking crew would come in around 4am, and there were a few guys there that fucked every uggo there, and actively had ugly chicks fighting over him. He lowered his standards and I have no doubt the guy the other anon is talking about did the exact same thing.
>>
>>39257155
the anesthesiologist in my department is an ugly mutt, large nose, wispy balding hair, and a pathetic voice. He just sasses the nurses and has a superiority complex. Gets supreme pussy
>>
>>39257240

Man, there's no way I could ever pull that off living here.
>>
>>39257155
I have, but they usually have other qualities like being rich, confident or just fun to be around.
Not one of them slayed "supreme pussy", only average at best.
>>
>>39256616
Because I am finanically successful, and I was socially successful. Then I caught leprosy. Then I got cured/beat it into remission. And it turns out that none of the fear or social stigma went away.

Quite honestly, I don't really like people very much anymore, nor do I wish to interact with them except when necessary. At least for the overwhelming majority of the population, the fundamental motivation is fear, and often very stupid, irrational fear. It isn't worth my time, especially since I essentially have to lie to strangers to get even a modicum of interaction.
>>
>>39256616
it is what it is.
very original
>>
>>39256616
I'm an 8th grade dropout who was born with the gift of artistic ability...

I made my living walking into 'about to open' restaurants and nightclubs in Atlanta, Ga. and I'd approach the owner and announce that I am the guy who's painting his murals...

I was clearing an average of around $5,000 a week, and only investing two short days into the murals.

I was making WAY more than my friends who had college degrees... I've charged up to $16,000 for just one mural...

Then I got hired by ZZ TOP as their Art Director at Warner Bros Records

That was amazing, as I was being paid $3,500 a day, no matter what I drew or didn't draw...

The moral to this story is:
Fuck college
>>
>>39257472
if your so normie then why are you on 4chan?
>>
>>39257656
Show me exactly what seems so normal about the guy named Johnny Neptune who charges $16,000 to paint a crazy picture on the wall of your restaurant and gets hired by ZZ Top as their art director making $3,500 a day... Tell me exactly what about that seems normal>>39257656
>>
File: robotwojak.png (104KB, 708x1076px) Image search: [Google]
robotwojak.png
104KB, 708x1076px
>>39257748
whats normal is you can make a living and function in society on your own. you seem pretty successful in what you do. Dare to share a painting?

i remember having a long argument with you about a year ago. good times.
>>
>>39257472
>>39257748
Fuck you're back? Weren't you arrested? I really hope some autist is just imitating you.
>>
>>39256616
I haven't I worked hard and got a medical retirement at 30 3 years ago I live a comfy life with my wife and kids, good income and have no complaints
>>
>>39256806
Haha canadian armed forces
>>
>>39256616
I haven't really given up, I know I'm a cyborg so I can function enough to "pass". It's just that I enjoy being here with the misfits and the rejects.
At least robots are honest.
>>
I just don't have the grit to put enough effort into it.
>>
>>39256616
im still in last year of high school
ill try actually studying for once for my finals and going to a college, but i from what i've seen from the people around me, unless you're just born to a rich family/in a first world country it's impossible without a very strong resolve, and i have none of those qualities
im not exactly the brightest either

so id rather just wait until my parents finally get tired and disown me and kms
if some kind of miracle happens and i succeed at life, great. but what r the chances
>>
>>39257472
how the hell do you drop out at 8th grade? what kind of hick place do you live in?
>>
>>39256616
>thrown away great possibilities or ventures as a result of multitudes of fear of defeat, social backlash or self doubt

You forgot "laziness and general apathy"
>>
>>39257472
Unrealistic story, most people will benefit from university or higher education because most people are not as "gifted" as you are, in anything tbqh. If people CAN go to college, go to college
>>
File: spede-heat.gif (104KB, 266x278px) Image search: [Google]
spede-heat.gif
104KB, 266x278px
>why don't you stick your dick in an electrical socket
>if you try over and over again, maybe something magical will happen
Only idiots continue to do things that hurt them
>>
>>39259253
Just get back on that bike and be yourself bro!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UX7QhFaJQM0
>>
File: PALS™ .jpg (103KB, 680x519px) Image search: [Google]
PALS™ .jpg
103KB, 680x519px
Ballpoint pen doodle
>>
>>39256616
I actually tried but couldnt make it into decent uni even with passion and discipline. Too many people were always applying and a lot of unis take illegal paychecks to get into medicine for example. I am living in post communistic country. There was no hope. Once you cross 25 yo you might as well give up because you will never have money or time for getting those skills/degrees/licences. Its just not possible with minimal wage. You either accept being insignificant poor cog that may become homeless one day or just kill yourself. No programs or benefits, nothing to help you at all.
>>
i dont have burger citizenship
>>
Success doesn't mean happiness, I've been successful but its also kind of turned into me chasing the dragon. I make 60k at 23 and I can't stop thinking that I'd be happier if I was making over 100k. Once I do make that much though I'll probably start thinking that making 250k will make me happy.
>>
>>39259568
Woah, what country is that?
>>
File: 1497886424923.jpg (21KB, 448x545px) Image search: [Google]
1497886424923.jpg
21KB, 448x545px
>>39256943
>went to university
>tried making friends by joining clubs
>got even /fit/
>bought nice clothes and took care of myself
>applied for more than 200 jobs( i got the emails in my mailbox for proof )
>meanwhile chad doesnt have to put effort into anything
fuck you man you dont know how posts like yours can hurt a robot
>>
>>39257969
Actuallyi wasn't 'homeless'...
I was renting from a sheriff's department deputy... However, she was replacing the air conditioner unit and all the kitchen stuff (refrigerator and stove, etc)

I told the arresting officer that I was "technically homeless" for four more days, when I was moving back into the apt with my wife

On March 4th, a Dunkin Donuts employee tried to STEAL my badass 6" phone while she was on duty, wearing the Dunkin donuts uniform.. I never 'left' my phone there.

I called the police and demanded they obtain the video to show the theft

The employee tried to hide the phone in the men's room while I talked to the deputy outside

We found it in the men's room garbage can, under the plastic garbage bag, now with a cracked screen

For two weeks I tried negotiating with the manager, to no avail. I wanted the repair fee ($100) paid. I threatened civil litigation, with punitive damages ($25,000 small claims court)

Finally, on March 20th, I had enough. On the way to the courthouse, I stopped off at Dozier Law Firm to ask an attorney if writing an out of court settlement was legal. He assured me it was COMPLETELY LEGAL...

five minutes later, I was charged criminally for practicing my right to seek civil remedy in a civil courtroom.

This is unconstitutional

But they dropped the charges

I'm out

And I did my time like a man

ANY QUESTIONS?

by the way, I didn't 'NEED the money'...

I had $4,410 in my bank account

I allowed my wife to access these funds while I was incarcerated so she'd have a roof over her head...

but there was no reason why 'I' should pay the $100 repair fee, because I didn't break it...
>>
>>39256616
In the 6/7 public schools I went to I was either bullied or ignored.
Hard to be happy n' successful when you're scared of people and have an anxiety disorder.
>>
I throw it all away to spite God.
>>
>>39256616
To be fair lad I am a surgeon so I think the average normalfag would think I'm succesful but whether that's true or not is debatable. I'm not unhappy but I just don't give a shit about anything anymore.
>>
I called gamestop yesterday despite thinking it was far too late to get a SNES classic but it wasn't I drove over ten minutes to get there and managed to preorder one successfully, and as of now it hasn't been cancelled so I think I'm in the clear

that's one small way to get motivated not to give up I guess

can't say it makes this sorry excuse for a 24 year old any more courageous about getting a job when there's dozens of younger people better qualified for an entry level position that won't look like weirdos for having nothing on their resume
>>
When you cant even get a cashier job with a degree you want to give up. I know my degree is pretty shitty and not in demand and I know they all want slaves so they dont want someone with degree but I am even less of worth now. Why should I even continue if there is no hope anymore? Being happy at this stage would be delusional.
>>
>>39256616

I'm a schizotypal and schizoid individual whose only real skills involve anything along the continuum of ending an animals life - preparing it to be put in your stomach. I flourished in military because I'm good at navigating unforgiving terrain for hours, not being seen, and shooting a rifle, overwhelmingly because of hunting. But for some reason, I only served my one contract.

And then I go home, to a house in a city by the water, cars flooding streets, many people, how the fuck can I function here? No social skills, had to buy wife for love (highly recommend it btw), very peculiar skillset, family aside from my brother is either dead or somewhere unknown.

Well, I open deli, and essentially do a lot of what I like doing, finding my little slice of wilderness within society.
>>
>>39256616
It's easier to live life by eliminating all hopes and expectations and never being dissapointed then to set even the tiniest expectation and be let down by shitty people and circumstances every single timr
>>
>>39257472
You called them paintings at the beginning and then suddenly started calling them drawings afterwards, two of which are majorly different.
8/10 keep working on your Larping skills trip fag.
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.