[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Adderall

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: yummy pills.jpg (391KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
yummy pills.jpg
391KB, 1200x800px
Anyone got a script for Adderall, Vyvanse, or Dexedrine? I just got it represcribed after 4 long years of complete inactivity. Yesterday I finished a chapter of one of my old math textbooks. It was an amazing feeling, being able to work without distraction or time constraints. I hope I can keep it up and get back into school without spiraling into addiction or depression.

But, of course, I wouldn't be here if it was only good news. I took too much, as always, and now I'm remembering just how lonely and frustrating the comedown is. I usually hate talking to people, but when I'm crashing there's not really much else that can take my mind off of it.

So, anyone got some stories? Successes, failures? I'd also really like to know if anyone's tried what I'm doing - taking it for independent study while remaining a NEET.
>>
>>39256033
Did you ever stick it up you're ass
>>
>>39256070
Thanks for the (OP). No, but I snorted it a few times when I was in my mid teens.
>>
how did you get a perscription?
>>
I had vvanyse a test week. And I don't remember the week all I remember how happy I was and that's it.
>>
>>39256033
>>39256274
snort it again anon, im doing it now :D
>>
>>39256033
Vyvanse here
It's helping my ability to function academically and also lightening my general mood
Would definitely recommend anyone who has trouble focusing, procrastinates a lot, and never studies despite wanting to give ADHD meds a try

>>39256424
Go to a psychiatrist and get tested for ADD/ADHD
If there's a significant chance you have it, you get a prescription
>>
Is this stuff better than Concerta? Thinking about trying it. Concerta helps me but not enough I feel like.
>>
>>39256424
It's a long story, but it wasn't easy. My case was highly atypical, fwiw. I spent all of high schools vastly underperforming and being mistaken as "smart but lazy" when I was actually smart but completely fucked in the head. It took me until I was 18 to finally get my therapist to recommend me a psychiatrist. There was already enough evidence that I needed it. I had to take a 4-year break though, since I admitted to suicidal ideation and substance abuse problems when I dropped out. Luckily my psychiatrist is kind of losing it and underestimates the danger of a lot of the things he prescribes.

If you're looking to get a prescription and you don't have a psychiatrist, your best bet is to see your physician. Tell them you're having trouble concentrating - you always have - and you need to fix it now because [reason]. At worst, they'll say no.

>>39256443
Vyvanse sounds like the shit. I'm kind of upset I didn't get it this time.

>>39256491
Noooo >:^(
I don't want to end up like I was when I dropped out. This is my last chance.
>>
>>39256554
It's less overtly stimulating, but the boost in euphoria is massive and will be apparent immediately after your first dose. A lot of people respond well to that kind of thing; some people get distracted by just how good it feels. I do both.

>>39256529
When did you get it? And what are you studying?
>>
>>39256650
Dude the week went by so fucking fast I still have a few pills lying about they make life fucking perfect
>>
>>39256723
A month ago, started taking it when uni started a week ago
I'm studying Neuroscience
>>
>>39256033
Concerta here
I try to not abuse it but when I do I have awesome fap sessions
>>
>>39256908
I used to be concerta it didn't really affect me besides make super fucking horny no joke my dick was diamonds pretty much all day
>>
>>39256908
Chafed my dick more times than I can count overdoing it on Adderall. I saw a little blood and it made me sick.

YES I AM CIRCUMCISED WHAT OF IT
>>
File: graph.png (16KB, 634x571px) Image search: [Google]
graph.png
16KB, 634x571px
I was diagnosed with ADHD for my entire college career and adderall was a godsend. I could focus and lost weight and felt good. Then a year after I graduated, I got re-diagnosed as bipolar and taken off of the adderall because it might induce mania (not because it DID, because it MIGHT even though for years it hadn't...man I hate my old doctor). I think about it a lot now, I have an appointment with a psychiatrist in a week and was wondering if I should ask him about it. I'm not sure if its even on the table for me since my diagnosis was changed. But man I miss it, what I honestly miss the most was being able to sit down for hours at a time and lose myself in video games. I can't focus on the storylines or plot anymore. Forget about reading for fun or long movies. This post is the longest thing I've written in days.
>>
>>39257830

Same here, man. I am on Ritalin. It's improving a lot, and have ADHD is a fucking curse. I mean, people come with mild/trivial attention problems like, "omg I can't concentrate I must be ADHD I want those pills!!!!" - they don't get that it interferes with emotional aspects as well, and it's not only about paying attention but task persistence and severe memory problems. I have no friends because of emotional impulsiveness, and I get angry over stupid shit for no reason. Depression and other mental illness can be obvious, but with ADHD you suffer silently. And not only that, it carries a high rate of comorbidity. I am bipolar too. I fucking hate it so fucking much, and I fucking hate normalfags who tell me it a meme disease. Sorry for sperging out. Hope you're doing okay!
>>
>>39257830
OP here, I'm also bipolar and have had a manic episode complete with psychosis. Adderall was never the issue; it was the fucking SSRIs that landed me in the psych ward. I'm on Lamictal now and I've been completely sane for years, as far as I know. No fucking clue why your doctor would do that. What an ass.
>>
>>39257942

Not him, but I am on Lamictal too. What's your dosage? And how long have been on it?
>>
>>39257981
400mg - 200 twice a day. I'm on it for epilepsy too, so it's probably a bit higher than normal. I've been on it for about 3 years now.
>>
>>39258029

I take 100mg, twice a day too. It makes me really calm. Good med.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.