[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>She stops replying to your messages

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: idSAwHq.jpg (11KB, 600x434px) Image search: [Google]
idSAwHq.jpg
11KB, 600x434px
>She stops replying to your messages
>>
File: Bsp5orICQAEVGt8.jpg (25KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Bsp5orICQAEVGt8.jpg
25KB, 600x450px
That's what you deserve for trying to be a normie.
>>
Msging women not a robot
>>
File: 1503341418836-r9k.jpg (27KB, 508x524px) Image search: [Google]
1503341418836-r9k.jpg
27KB, 508x524px
>messaging women in the first place

That's what you get
>>
>she blocks you

oh....
>>
File: 1501391858994.jpg (33KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
1501391858994.jpg
33KB, 403x403px
>she asks to see your face
>*picture sent*
>no reply, your account has been blocked

No quicker way to kill any delusions that you're more than an ugly robot
>>
>>39256237
I was a failed normie up until I started using stranger chat's to maybe find some girl attracted to me that IRL convesration couldn't give me
And your post literally happened every single time.
At that point I gave up, I mean why even bother.
>>
>>39256314
I wish they red pilled us in childhood. Instead of those idiotic disney lies about inner beauty.
No fucking roastie is interested about inner beauty. You can get along like a house on fire through messaging to being treated like an insect the moment they see your face.
>>
>>39256027
>messaging women at all
>also expecting her to like you
>>39256091
This guy gets it
>>
>>39256594
>I wish they red pilled us in childhood. Instead of those idiotic disney lies about inner beauty.
Couldn't have said it better myself, I remember being little and thinking about how bullshit the message of beauty and the beast was, in the end of the film.
>>
Don't pity yourself, this is how 99% of internet connections end. Normies don't look for a serious bond, they just want kill time. Girls don't even know what they want, and dont care what they say, even if it is about being lonely and wanting to talk with somebody. When they got bored they will just stop messenging. I got throught it all. Every girls i was mailing just sopped answering witchout even a word.

Dates searching services aren't that good too because more than half bitches are attention whores and are not messaging witch anybody.

If you want to find a friend throught internet don't take denials emotionally. Make a lots of contacts, filter it and if somebody doesn't answer ignore that person and go to next.

And when you like talking witch somebody try to meet them in real asap when you feel they are ready.
>>
I met a nice girl from r9k back in May and we hit it off really well I think. She started ignoring me like 2 weeks ago though. I feel like shit.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.