[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever hover-handed? Why did you do it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: hand-hover.jpg (169KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
hand-hover.jpg
169KB, 800x533px
Have you ever hover-handed?

Why did you do it?
>>
Men wouldn't do this if women didn't act so fucking neurotic about people touching them

A hand shake is virtually rape to some women.
>>
>>39255734
but why do you do that when she's obviously not bothered by you? look at the girl in the pic. She's obviously glad to be close to the guy. And he's still hoverhanding. VIRGINS MUST TRULY DIE
>>
>>39255689
Never done it
Women usually are the ones touching me tho
>>
>>39255757
Women are always bothered, even if they're not showing it.
>>
No, that's too pathetic even for me.
>>
>>39255786
>hand firmly placed around his waist
>other hand firmly grapping his tie
she wants his hardened penis inside her
>>
>>39255801
She's just waiting to accuse him of rape, but he's smart and knows better
>>
>>39255820
nah. Is she the chick from Glow by the way?
>>
>>39255833
>nah
yes you little bitch
>>
>>39255689
>woman approaches and greets me
>grab her in a headlock, laughing
>give her a noogie as I laugh in her face
>her hair is ruined and she has no idea what to do next
Why aren't you giving girls noogies, anons?
>>
>>39255689
Nope, I took a picture with some slutty asian cosplayer and gripped her waist like I owned her.
>>
>>39255689
that's the only pointless hover hand I've ever seen
>>
>>39255689
yes, i do it every time with women beause i dont like touching people, especially dont like touching women
it shows the level of closeness i dont want
>>
>>39255689
Maybe he was about to put his hand on her shoulder, put the photo was taken before his hand reached its destination.
Or maybe, her overly affectionate embrace of him, make him what to signal clearly that they are just friends. She could have a boyfriend who he was friends with for instance.
>>
>>39255689
Never done it in my life, even in my most beta days. I saw how awkward it looked when guys did it in pictures and decided I'd never be one o those guys. Then you have to think logically: you're taking a picture with this girl, 9 times out of 10, she's touching you. Why would it bother her if you touched her back?
>>
>>39255689
>never even had the opportunity to hover hand

cryingretardedpepe.png
>>
>>39255689
I do it because I feel bad about touching normal people.
>>
Once when i was younger, from then on i vowed to either put my arm on her or tuck it behind her

its a shocker but women don't actually mind being touched on the shoulder or hip
>>
I used to do it, but I realized how soft girls are and if you hug them you can feel their soft breasts, or lack thereof
>>
Nah. I just never hand touch them ever. Just get your body closer to them if you ever asked to be photographed together. Every normie do this.
>>
>>39256186
>that kid who put fingers on girl's boob when posing for a photo
>>
>>39255689
I'll be honest, I used to do it all the time until I found out it was a thing. Now I get my hand in DEEP, even if it's a man.
>>
>>39255760
It must feel good Norman.
>>
>>39255689
>Have you ever hover-handed?

Nope.

>never had the chance
>>
Nope.
Closest I've come to hover handing was hovering the small of her back. So you couldn't see I was hovering
>>
>>39255689
I don't know if I did, I can't remember

But I tell you only a few times I got hugged and if a girl touches me I touch her, no fear on that
>>
>>39255689
>Have you ever hover-handed?
I do it instinctively now
>Taking pictures on last day of school
>Multiple girls say I'm holding them awkwardly
>>
>>39258360

>Went to small rural high school
>girl taking pictures on the last day of school
>"Hey, whatever your name is, could you fucking move? You're in our picture"

That was 11 years ago...the last thing anyone from school said to me.

>tfw my 10th class reunion facebook page boasted about how the *entire* class showed up for the reunion

I didn't go.
>>
I got super lucky because of the internet I knew hoverhands were a "thing" so I was prepared. At my last job, we had to take a group picture with this stacy co worker and I have to admit since I never really touched a girl before I had to literally force myself to put my hand on her, but I fucking did it. If I had not learned about hover handing and how pathetic it was, there would be a picture of me doing it. I don't know what it is but I've never liked touching people or being touched, especially women that have no interest in me.
>>
>>39255689
I never hoverhand, but I'm not big on casual physical contact in the first place.
>>
>he thinks there are pictures of me and a girl
>>
>>39255757
Maybe the photo was taken when his hand was still moving. Quite far from touching to be truly hover hand.

Also, the girl is extremely qt
>>
I always do the opposite,I put my arm and hand around their waist and if I can I grope with my hand. I've been so rejected by women as a teen that now I just don't give a fuck. They never complain though. I do it as a passive agressive thing, not in a sexual way.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.