[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blowjob questions

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: Magikarp .jpg (302KB, 1000x333px) Image search: [Google]
Magikarp .jpg
302KB, 1000x333px
Are blowjobs better or worse than regular vaginal sex? I've heard some guys say they're better. Is deepthoat significantly better or different from a normal bj? And how rare is it to find girls that can deepthoat and average sized penis?

Fembots, do you get self conscious about how you look when sucking dick?
>>
>>39254989
Can feel better but you don't get the bonus of making her moan with pleasure and wince in discomfort, which is an instinctively stronger turn on than anything she can do during a blowjob.
>>
>>39254989
being in and out of throat is 10x better than not getting down her throat
>>
Blowjobs are great and the sight of someone choking on your cock is a big turn on. Personally, being deepthroated sucked a bit because the base got stuck on the teeth. Bareback vagina just cannot be described though, its on a whole different level to anything, especially if you and the girl love each other. I'll come back if I think of something to describe it.
>>
>>39255086
true, blowjob beats condom sex but bareback beats anything. It hits something straight in the core, like the wheels on the slot machine all aling and your brain says yes that's her pussy you're in
>>
>>39255067
Can't they moan and wince from choking on your cock too though?

>>39255084
What makes being in the throat so much better? Does it feel tighter or more sloppy?

>>39255086
>sight of someone choking on your cock
Have you ever made some look like the girl posted here? Do all girls look goofy trying to deepthoat?

And yeah, I'd live to hear a better description of vagoo sex. What makes it so different from oral or anal?
>>
>>39255149
Yeah and the noises she makes too, if you ever want to feel like a human being that has to be on the top of your list.
>>39255161
I had her over the edge of the bed and kind of fucked her throat, and she looked like that pic. I've only been with one, but she looked goofy as fuck yeah. Well oral looks nice and maybe if you found a girl amazing at it, it would be good, but with piv its just the full package, shes making cute noises you can hold on to her and pump your hips, it just feels amazing. You're completely dominating her on a primal level and shes loving it. I've never had anal but apparently you get poo on your dick 90% of the time and the other 10% you get shat on.
>>
>>39255380
Thanks for the detailed response anon. How did you go about getting a girl to fugg you?

And yeah, anal seems cool but poop dick scares me.
>>
>>39254989

I greatly prefer vaginal sex, but blowjobs are a lovely way to warm up.
>>
>>39255632
Was gf, I have redeeming qualities and can pretend to be someone I'm not (i.e. not a sad mentally ill robot)
>>
The best is during a blowjob when the girl sticks a finger or three up your bumhole. :3
>>
>>39254989
Imo blowjobs are better than vaginal but that may just be because I'm a victim of ritualistic Jewish genital skinning
>>
A good stoned blowjob from a girl with an oral fixation is literally heaven. Smoke some nice heady herb while she's sucking your cock and you'll feel like a god emperor. Bonus if she likes to get stoned during too. It tends to make them freakier.
>>
>>39254989
Good blowjob >>> good sex
Average sex > average blowjob
>>
>>39254989
my bfs generally preferred vaginal
no teeth bumping on the dick
>>
>>39257139
are you a fuckin horse or something?
>>
Vaginal > own hand > blowjob
(unmutilated penis here)
>>
>>39257568
The state of your dick doesn't change the fact that you either have shit taste or only ever received bad blowjobs
>>
>>39257568
makes sense why americans like blowjobs so much, with 20,000 nerve endings of foreskin amputated at birth for a small financial incentive from the medical institution
>>
File: 1488188780768.png (156KB, 1023x619px) Image search: [Google]
1488188780768.png
156KB, 1023x619px
>tfw circumcised so can't cum from blowjobs unless they do a handjob
>tfw you will never know that feel when a girl's mouth is servicing your soft and sensitive tip
>>
>>39257139
Cos Yo head is wack
>>
>>39257632
lel, circumfag cuck noted, where's your 20,000 nerve endings cuck? lel
>>
File: 1501368711649.jpg (190KB, 800x968px) Image search: [Google]
1501368711649.jpg
190KB, 800x968px
>>39257719
>had the exact same problem along with painful erections and uneven skin tone
>restored my foreskin
>I actually enjoy sex

You can say reeee normie get out all you want, but holy shit, foreskin restoring helped me out so much. I wish I started it sooner, honestly
>>
>>39254989
Neither can get me to cum
>>
>>39257809
it makes your gland more sensitive, because the gland is meant to be an internal organ anyway,

but the 20,000 nerve endings of the foreskin, are equivalent to the sensation of clitoral hood, you cant get that back

people should get angry about this and campaign so that this sexist torture of male children stops - it doesnt happen to female babies,

it is institutional sexism in its most pertinent form, and the general public need to be educated about it
>>
>>39257809

I'm cut and I enjoy sex fine enough

I'm always curious if there is a legitimate difference from before-after subjects.
>>
>>39257857
You're right.
It's not the exact same as legit foreskin, but the quality has improved so much that I don't care anymore.
>>39257874
Ask anyone that's currently restoring.
The changes are usually so incredibly drastic that they can't remember what it was like before they restored.
>>
>>39254989
A good blowjob is the most pleasure a woman can give a man sexually. A bad blowjob is a boring, miserable affair that just makes you want to beat the shit out of the lazy cunt responsible.
>>
File: 1378347921018.jpg (184KB, 1280x1444px) Image search: [Google]
1378347921018.jpg
184KB, 1280x1444px
>>39257719
>be uncut
>have phimosis
>dickhead sensitive as fuck
>have my first blowjob
>she pulls back the skin and circles the head with her tongue

I was literally contorting and crying out from the intensity of the sensation. I could barely cum, it was so blinding.
>>
File: 1422820521887.jpg (20KB, 559x568px) Image search: [Google]
1422820521887.jpg
20KB, 559x568px
>>39258058
brb getting my exit bag ready
>>
>>39257757
I'm uncut though, that's my point dumbass
Get a better gf
>>
>>39257115
>A good stoned blowjob from a girl with an oral fixation is literally heaven. Smoke some nice heady herb while she's sucking your cock and you'll feel like a god emperor. Bonus if she likes to get stoned during too. It tends to make them freakier.

DUDE WEED
>>
>>39259434
Are you autistic? I bet any time a person so much as mentions that they smoke it, you do that shit. Go back to /a/.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.