[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every 21yo has achieved something or is travelling the world

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

File: green addicted grinch.png (10KB, 250x202px) Image search: [Google]
green addicted grinch.png
10KB, 250x202px
Every 21yo has achieved something or is travelling the world or has his own business and I`m sitting here like the biggest loser ever.
>>
>>39254373
wait till you're older
then you'll know what real pain is if you aren't just a delayed normie
>>
Mate it's all meaningless, don't fret.
>>
>>39254373
I'm turning 21 in January. My biggest accomplishment will be having bought a gun, new. I have yet to purchase a new firearm. Bunch of used. That'll be my birthday present to myself
>>
>>39254373
I'm 24 and I've probably achieved less than you
>>
File: 1468116305312.jpg (305KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1468116305312.jpg
305KB, 1080x1920px
>>39254373
I know that fucking feel anon.
Im 20 and its like everyone younger or year or 2 older is so much more successful than me. Im so fucking envious and it makes me rage. So I plan to kill myself when I turn 22 if my life hasnt changed(or atleast started to) like theirs has. I think of it as a big final fuck you to life and the world.
>>
File: isnt it beautiful.jpg (38KB, 392x290px) Image search: [Google]
isnt it beautiful.jpg
38KB, 392x290px
>>39254373
My mom always hated people and going anywhere but home after work. She never wanted to travel anywhere. I grew up sitting on my ass at home in my entire life. I never really tought this is strange or unusual.

When I became a wizard and my mother got very old she started talking about her youth. Apparently she was a stacy until her late twenties and traveled around the world in the late sixties / early seventies.

Thanks mom.
>>
>>39254408
what do you mean by delayed normie?
Is there a chance for me to become a normie and have a good life after all?
>>
>>39254373
21 yr old here, feel the same way, haven't really accomplished much other than drivers license and a part time dead need job, everyone else my age travels, in a relationship, goes to college or has a social life outside of work
>>
>>39255162
*part time dead end neet job
Fixed original
>>
>>39254373
I don't see the problem. So accomplish something if you want it so badly.
>>
i was like you once op, a 21 year old loser with no life experiences or success. now i'm a 32 year old loser with no life experiences or success. the time just flew by
>>
>>39254673
kek i was like you and you probably wont going to do it. you're going to be the same person still shit posting on this site
>>
File: 1502748504444.jpg (68KB, 736x639px) Image search: [Google]
1502748504444.jpg
68KB, 736x639px
>when you realize talent is real
>when you realize the "talent isn't real it takes hard work" meme was started by those with talent so they could all laugh at those without talent failing over and over
>>
>>39255199
>dead end neet job
>neet
>job
I don't think you know what NEET means, do you?
>>
>>39254373
You're just succumbing to peer pressure. If there was a particular thing you wanted to achieve you would have been doing it already.
>>
arent all 20 year olds losers
>>
>>39255552
Only those raised in shitty families.
>>
>>39254373
I feel the same way. At least I'm finally travelling to Germany in a couple of weeks with some friends (no grills) so there's that.
>>
>>39255552
and 30 year olds too
>>
>>39255510
Well I use to be a Neet I'll admit but I only work 6 hours a day then come back home to jerking off and vidya, so I'm a NET in the sense I don't go to uni or trade school, I just wage slave, you could argue I'm not a neet but I go back to being a introvert shut in right after work I guess I'm borderline robot
>>
>>39254673
that was me until i discovered the joys of anime
>>
>>39254373
Its extremely common for millenials to be like this. Don't worry. That is unless you are an actual neet

Then you should worry.
>>
>>39255458
Fuck you, i got the balls to do it, i havw a plan set up and everything, unlike you im not stupid enough to accept being one of the chosen losers of the world

>>39256065
I dont like anime
>>
>>39254373
I was doing heroin at 21. You're fine...
>>
>>39254373
>21
>traveling the world
>managing your own business

Literally what? The "successful" 21 year olds I know are all fratboy chads in college who maybe have a shitty part-time at the local deli.
>>
>>39254373
>>39254422
21 here, never worked a day in my life, no driver's license, no friends, 19 year old brother is viewed by other people as more of an adult than I am. I'm not sure if I can ever improve.
>>
>>39254373
If you consider getting bussed around to do autistic activism, sure i guess.
>>
File: 0.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>39254745
literally keking hard

your stacy mom kept you as an autistic pet and you are only now realizing it
>>
>>39256449
You can fix that shit without a single fucking problem though. Go get your license. Go get a job. Develop some kind of hobby that involves social interaction. I know you might feel too depressed to do anything, but your life will never fix itself for you.
>>
Hardly anybody I know has a fucking thing done at 20. Everybody I went to school with, save one kid who's doing medical research already, either works some shitty dead end job as a waitress or some shit, is a student, or they're working blue collar. 99% of 21 year olds' lives could be caught up to in a couple weeks if you tried.
>>
what the actual fuck are you talking about? 21 and owns a business or traveling? Okay, i get the travel bit, that doesn't require much, maybe a few months work or daddies money - but owning own business? The only "successful" 21 year olds i have ever met are NONE, it takes time to accomplish shit. Even if you are a med student destined to be a surgeon and get 3 million a year, they arn't going to get a cent until their late 20s, and wont break being "successful" until thier mid thirties. Your inflating shit bro, calm the fuck down
>>
>>39254373
Wait until you reach 30. If your situation hasn't changed by then then you will know true pain. All those kids you went to school with are now almost all married and have kids, have good jobs, have their own places and cars and are pretty much set in their life. Look at them, then look at your own situation and then you'll know true pain. Every day I wake up is a day I pray for my death
>>
>>39254373
Don't worry man maybe 1 out of 100 will see their business succeed at that age and traveling the world is an old meme passed down by advertisers as soon as air travel became mainstream.

If you want to do either of those things, do them. If they don't appeal to you, don't. Success is an illusion.
>>
>>39254373

When i turned 21 I was getting yelled at by a drill sergeant
>>
I was homeless when I was 21, so there was a lot to be jealous of seemingly miniscule things. It doesn't get better when you get older. 15 years later, I feel woefully inadequate as I don't even have a high school diploma, i stock shelves for over a decade, and I have nothing to show for my time on this earth.

It's that reason why I avoid plans if people from my past ever want to meet up.
>>
>>39257601
I feel like meet up with people from the past/from school are just penis messuring contests to see who has the more successful life and to gloat in glee at the person who is in the position they said they would be in all those years ago
>>
>>39257671
Nearly all of the "successful" people I knew had major support via their parents/family, whereas I was extorted by my useless parents until I was almost 30. I think it was $15k I was out of, which I'll never see again. With that amount, I could have paid cash for an associates degree. I'm too old anyways to start now. Maybe next life if I'm not fucked over early in life.
>>
>>39257878
You're never too old
>>
>>39257878
That's what it's like all over. Even going back to primary school there were some parents who blew the headmaster in order to get their kids to go to the better schools. Most of the people I knew at school got their jobs through family or family friends. There's a fucking 25yo who is the manager of a successful company who drives around in a 60k car for fuck sake. The system is rigged right from the start.
>>
>>39256449
Same except im 22 and a shut in
>>
My high school classmates have almost finished getting their degrees and have years of work experience under their belts. Even the bullies and dorks in high school are tradesmen doing good for themselves.

The only thing I know about my high school friend is that he is now a NEET too. I wonder if we should meet up and join forces to become normal.
>>
I'm a fuckup in my early twenties who has been a NEET since finishing high school.

Bit of a shit decision that was.
>>
>>39258164
>I'm a fuckup in my early twenties who has been a NEET since finishing high school.
Many of us ktf. It feels like there is no way out.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.