[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>first day in college >Go to a new class whose students

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 245.jpg (80KB, 1333x900px) Image search: [Google]
245.jpg
80KB, 1333x900px
>first day in college
>Go to a new class whose students are already met with other
>Only newcomer
>Sound like cool quiet guy that is smart but generally silent
>Decide to open my mouth, everybody realizes that I m a fucking weirdo

Every time

EVERY FUCKING TIME
>>
>>39254237

solution: dont open ur mouth
ez

no srsly i was this guy all the way becos i never opened my mouth

I was quite attractive also so i became the 'really smart genius loner' but actually i was just a tistic fuck

so in conclusion KEEP UR MOUTH SHUT
>>
>>39254237
I'm curious; what exactly did you say and how did the people react?
>>
>>39254263
>was quite attractive also so i became the 'really smart genius loner' but actually i was just a tistic fuck
how would you know what they thought about you?
>>
File: 1478679551204.jpg (204KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1478679551204.jpg
204KB, 1920x1080px
>talk
>shut the fuck up anon you're annoying

>don't talk
>What's wrong with you? Why don't you say anything? OMG he talked!
>>
>>39254287
>>shut the fuck up anon you're annoying
What did you say?
>>
>>39254284
Shhh I'm rping
>>
>>39254297
literally anything, they'll respond that way
>>
>>39254237
>cool quiet guy that is smart but generally silent
Stop lying to yourself
>>
>>39254306
maybe you have weird speaking manner,
>>
>>39254306

So you say 'good morning' and they tell you to shut the fuck up? You're either lying or you did something earlier to make people seriously hate you.
>>
>>39254369
Well obviously not that, but any time I'm invited to give my opinion or conversation is made it doesn't go over well.
>>
>>39254369
Yeah, I was born, you fucker. You think this is a world where people don't judge based on whatever? Holy fuck go back
>>
>>39254387

Can you give me an example? Anything that you can remember?
>>
>>39254398
Are you by any chance a nigger?
>>
>be OP
>Be at class talking about Bach, literature and high culture
>Suddenly the question of race comes up
>Get really heated and start discussing fiercely about the racial opinions I got from /pol/
>Everybody starts thinking I'm an unrelenting racist

Fuck my life m8
>>
>>39254461
>Walking down on corridor
>obviously looking Jewish professor spots me and stares at me angrily on th corridor

For fucks sake
>>
some girl once told me my voice was shockingly dispassionate monotone.
I never talk to anyone anymore
>>
What did you say retard? It was probably your tone or you just look ugly
>>
>>39254775

He's not responding because he realized that not everyone was going to just accept his ridiculous 'woe is me story' without explanation. Either he's full of shit or he's afraid that if he gives an example, everyone will say "Yea, well that was a retarded thing to say".
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.