[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cuddling

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: wrer.jpg (76KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
wrer.jpg
76KB, 564x564px
>ywn hold her tight to you
>ywn be loved
how does it feel to cuddle?
>>
Once a girl's leg and shoulder touched me on the train when she sat next to me.
It felt very nice and comforting, I imagine cuddling feels like that but much more powerful.
>>
File: 1498747835276.jpg (58KB, 639x474px) Image search: [Google]
1498747835276.jpg
58KB, 639x474px
>>39254122
>roll up blanket into body pillow
>pretend I'm holding a real girl
>cuddle it until I fall asleep
this is all I have ever known
>>
Don't cuddle fat girls, it isn't comforting at all
>>
>>39254122
you get hot really fast. you get horny from having a girl rubbing against you, and you end up wanting to fuck. sometimes that works, sometimes that doesn't. cuddling after sex is truly great though
>>
>>39254319
Explain.
I imagine cuddling chubby girls is even more comfy, and soft.
>>
>>39254289
how do you roll it into a make shift pillow? doesn't the edges roll out after a while?
>>
>>39254376
But they're not soft, they're sweaty and doughy
>>
>>39254353
My cuddlebuddy is like that, she produces alot of body heat and warms up very fast. I'm always cold so I like getting to warm up and siphon the heat from her.
>>
Cuddling is overrated.
Trying to sleep while someone moves and twitches, also you get hot really fast.
In fact, the BEST feeling is when she falls asleep and I can finally roll over into my side, to the cold side of the bed and I let the cool feeling washing over me.
Though of course I could have just been on the cool side all along.
>>
>how does it feel to cuddle
Basically you're just hugging into the body of another person, and occasionally petting them/rubbing your genitals against them. It's absolutely amazing the first time it's done, then it just becomes mundane second nature. At a certain point you could cuddle somebody all day or all week and it would be completely normal, but it builds a bond that once broken hurts you.
Tbh just hug a pillow.
>>
>>39254395
not if you hold onto it right
>>
>>39254122
>having someone lie on your arm
That's uncomfortable even if you're cuddling God himself.
>>
>how does it feel to cuddle?

Hot as fuck as in I can't sleep how unbearably warm it is, especially during summer in unconditioned room.
Had to sleep on the couch once because I just couldn't take the heat. Girl was mad as fuck though.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.