[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

post normie shit from /r9k/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: chrome_2017-08-23_12-00-06.png (10KB, 1425x115px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-08-23_12-00-06.png
10KB, 1425x115px
post normie shit from /r9k/
>>
>>39253661
The entirety of /r9k/ can't come up with a good comeback to that post
>>
>>39254015
Except nobody said stacy created all problems. It's a stupid strawman
>>
>>39254031
Stacy, Chad, the jews, same difference.
>>
File: 1502950852646.png (278KB, 740x732px) Image search: [Google]
1502950852646.png
278KB, 740x732px
I'm not as good as chad. At my best I can't compete with his worst. He's taller and better looking. Those two traits give him confidence and charisma. I can work, but I'll still be hated by women. I can have a hobby but I'll still be mocked by people who are having sex.

Fuck off with your just world.
>>
>>39254242
Women don't hate you, at most they're indifferent. If they hate you're definitely doing something very wrong.
>>
>>39254242
And? Chad is incredibly fucking rare, so rare that you're likely to walk around all day and not see one. Not to mention that the mythical Chad, someone who is not only incredibly good-looking but also charismatic, smart, and hard-working does not exist. Yet you think this conglomerate Chad runs the world down to your local grocery store district manager.
4chan is not real life.
>>
>>39254015
why would i comeback to something thats true?
its not some imaginary stacy's fault its my fucking choice and i accept it because im not delusional
playing vidya and shitposting is 100x better than living like some kind of conformist cuck
>>
File: 1.jpg (32KB, 554x560px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
32KB, 554x560px
>>39253661
>>39254015
This is bullshit, and you know it.
The reason for being NEET, is having no gf and getting rejected by women, not the other way around.
When a normal guy makes his "first steps" in his teen years, it boosts his ego, establishes a social basis for his future and and rids him of "this problem", by giving him validation and positive emotions, leaving room for normal development in other fields like school, university, career, sports, health and general self-fulfillment.

The only minor exception is genetic bullshit, but still: if hairlets, manlets etc. would have the chance to get a gf, they would be happier, which would diretcly impact all the other aspects of their lifes.
>>
>>39254534
I'm a NEET and I don't get rejected by women, so what then?
>>
>>39254553
Then you obviously don't care and don't have a problem.
What's the point of your question?
>>
>>39254562
That your reason for being a NEET is bullshit.
>>
>>39254534

Bullshit. I was half-way through college and had some real work experience under my belt before I had my first girlfriend.
>>
>>39254586
Holy fuck, are you retarded?
OPs picture claims that being NEET is the reason for having no girlfriend.
I claim, that having no girlfriend is on of the reasons for being NEET.

If you are NEET, but don't don't have problems with the rejection of girls, then the reason for you being NEET obviously is something else than having no girlfriend.

What are you trying say?
That I did not list all the other reasons and possibilities for one beeing an economical failure, and therefore my point is invalid?
That my original argument does not apply to a huge number or guys browsing this board?
>>
>>39254697
>What are you trying say?
That you're an idiot if you think your problems come from external sources.
>>
>>39254724
Man, you have it figured out, haven't you?
Please take all of your wisedom and fuck off to some place where someone actually cares about it.
>>
>>39254748
You care enough to get irrationally upset about it. Don't worry though, I'm well aware that the average robot would rather bitch and moan than learn something.
>>
>>39254534
But why do you still not have a girlfriend?
>>
>>39254767
And you come here to do what exactly? Point it out to the core demographic of this board because you hope that they will praise you for your intelligence and help, and magically change their lifes according to your easy 10 point program?
>>
>>39254808
Not gonna lie, I come here 90% to see these kinds of posts.
>>
>>39254242
There are plenty of khv robots who are taller and better looking than a Chad. Stop making lame excuses. There are Chada who are shorter and uglier than you.
>>
>>39254847
I hope you permanently become numb, deaf, blind and paralysed, and live for 500 years so you can suffer every day because not being able to die.
>>
>>39254893
I hope you get a gf, but I think that's even more unlikely.
>>
File: 1461851776557.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1461851776557.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
Keep it up guys! This is good!!
>>
Because I have a fucking tiny dick. No women will ever want that. My below average looks doesn't help either. What is the point of life where you can't even do the most simplest thing such as to procreate.
>>
The post in the OP is basically correct. Half of /r9k/ refuses to accept any responsbility for how their lives have turned out.
>>
I blame my problems on my shit genetics(facial deformity and 5'6) not Stacy. I'm getting an education though so hopefully I can make good money.
>>
>>39254161
the chad that transitioned to stacy jew
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.