[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get rid of million mile stare

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: 1488876089723.png (821KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1488876089723.png
821KB, 707x1000px
>be me
>at gym
>thinking about something
>worst depression of my life rn
>happen to look at my eyes in mirror
>look literally soulless and dead
>realize why I'm not attractive to people
>permenant scowl
How fix? Also, how do I learn to naturally smile more? I feel disgusting when I give more than a one sided smirk.
>>
I'm autistic what does dead eyes / thousand yard stare mean? you barely open your eyes and you don't care to focus them on anything?
>>
>>39253115
Use more than one facial expression.
>>
File: 1362176736526.jpg (26KB, 300x323px) Image search: [Google]
1362176736526.jpg
26KB, 300x323px
>>39253115
you don't have a thousand or million or even 10 inch stare, faggot, you haven't gone through anything in your life, let alone war

what you have is resting bitch face, and you fix it by not being a self-involved whiny cunt
>>
>>39253260
autism stare pretty much(i think)
>>
>>39253319
>what you have is resting bitch face, and you fix it by not being a self-involved whiny cunt

What if my brain can't process things fast enough for my face to react to stimuli? I rarely return smiles because by the time I think to do it the moment has already passed and it's too late. I probably got the 'tism.
>>
>>39253260
look up what soldiers look like after a long firefight
>>
>>39253319
You sound like an angry faggot. It's not a phrase exclusively for people who get flashbacks, just like cock-sucking homo doesn't only describe you.
>>
>>39253319
It just refers to someone who stares in the open while being lost in thought and appearing like he would focus on something that isnt there. Literally anyone can do it. Always. The only point going for you is its almost a permanent condition for traumatized soldiers. Staring into nothing without expression is no war exclusive dlc you

>privileged vietnam reservist
>>
File: BqtkF.jpg (59KB, 520x759px) Image search: [Google]
BqtkF.jpg
59KB, 520x759px
>>39253260
"Having seen some shit"
>>
>>39253402
the expression thousand yard stare, which is what you were referencing, means something very specific, which is someone who has gone through combat as a soldier and probably has ptsd, so dont use it

as for the rest, who cares if you look depressed? do you know people in a lot of parts of the world (russia/parts of europe) make fun of a stereotype of americans who go around smiling like retards all the time?
>>
>>39253462
>>39253475
wrong, you moronic faggots

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thousand-yard_stare

>The phrase was popularized after Life magazine published the painting Marines Call It That 2,000 Yard Stare by World War II artist and correspondent Tom Lea,

whats it like being fucking obtuse retard on top of being an ugly virgin?
>>
>>39253481
>do you know people in a lot of parts of the world (russia/parts of europe) make fun of a stereotype of americans who go around smiling like retards all the time?

Well I live in America and get shit on for not smiling like a retard all the time.
Sometimes I think all of America is backwards, as a big joke.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170823-125002.png (200KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170823-125002.png
200KB, 720x1280px
>>39253498
>not even reading your own source
Fucking idiot
>>
File: CES5ibyWoAA-Yi1.jpg (14KB, 320x241px) Image search: [Google]
CES5ibyWoAA-Yi1.jpg
14KB, 320x241px
>>39253480
that guys eye color adds to its piercingness, but he does have it.
>>
>>39253498
"I am incapable of reading and I'm using insults to pretend I am not retarded and alone" - you
>>
>>39253480
>those pinpoint pupils

Thisnbrother fiund thenopiaum denn
>>
>>39253372
what is the autism stare? what does it look like in picture?
>>
>>39253115
no one care about you or this thread, you managed to fail on 4chan... wow bob, wow
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.