[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After a long binge of drug-use, Anon decides to become sober

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

After a long binge of drug-use, Anon decides to become sober and live a boring sober life, far away from trouble in its many various forms. Anon hopes to walk the line, so to speak, and intends to, for the most part, for the rest of his days.

Having acquired a simple retail job at one of many out of a vast worldwide chain of stores, Anon quickly finds himself able to sync into his surroundings and go with the flow.

Months go by and Anon is plagued with the idea of abandoning his quest for normality for something else... but what else is there?
>>
>>39252147
Extreme BDSM and rapeplay
>>
>>39252147
Drugs

Oskdbdjdjdj
>>
>>39252147
Anon quickly does the math in his head...
>"i'm 25... another 40... 35 years? 35 years... 25 if i'm lucky, and I will have died staying out of trouble and maintaining a somewhat active pursuit of staying out of trouble and living a life that isn't as miserable as I'm hoping it won't be"
>>
File: 1376807084352.jpg (23KB, 704x400px) Image search: [Google]
1376807084352.jpg
23KB, 704x400px
>>39252147
Ah being sober sounds like a nice future, not having to deal with any more comedowns and just feeling healthy and bright every day. Sounds nice.
>>
The thought crosses Anon that, "There has to be something more to life than working 60 hours a week for major retail corporations at minimum wage."
So Anon decides to start trying to kill himself in more subtle ways than drug use and physical harm.
Anon proceeds to consume sugar and other unhealthy foods in large quantities on a daily basis.
He also decides to start chain-smoking.

>"Heh, at this rate, I'll only have 15 years left to live this shitty existence. Thanks God."
>>
>>39252262
It gets monotonous and boring, believe it or not. The mental clarity is nice, but sobriety doesn't bring enlightenment, neither do drugs for that matter, but life can be very, very, very dull and boring when you're sober all the time.
>>
>>39252147
Anon does some introspection....
And, recounting his years of drug abuse and self-destructive behavior, realizes a truth. A dark, cold, unavoidable truth.

There is nothing else. There is no one else. His hedonistic lifestyle had only brought him temporary joy, and on the other side of that tunnel, only the sheer dead-end of a wall without anyone to comfort him, or anything to pursue.
Overcome with the fear of having to bear this truth any longer, he decides to end this pitiful existence on his own terms.
>>
>>39252284
see >>39252267
Anon doesn't want to kill himself outright. He just wants to die having lived doing the right thing, but he thinks the right thing is boring, which it is.
>>
File: 1486101986632.jpg (876KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1486101986632.jpg
876KB, 800x800px
>>39252280
that's why I turned to drugs in the first place, I don't watch tv/movies or play games or anything anymore it's just not as fun as drugs. Went from once a month to once every 2 weeks to every weekend now its almost daily, literally every weekend is a 3 day bender for me. I'm kinda sick of it but whenever I start getting sick of it I just find a new drugs to add to the experience and it all becomes novel again, its getting real taxing on my mind and body I hate myself and love myself at the same time.
>>
>>39252147
>six months of being a drug addict neet
>get a job
>quit drugs
>move out of home and country
>everything expensive
>want to save
>no fun allowed
>job stressful
>want drugs again
There is LITERALLY nothing else that interests me more at this point in my life than smoking a massive amount of weed
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.