[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"that kid" thread: more mischief edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: that kid.jpg (29KB, 634x443px) Image search: [Google]
that kid.jpg
29KB, 634x443px
>that kid who drew a shit mural on the stall walls
>that kid who carved dicks into the playground at the elementary school
>that girl who everyone had nudes of
>that kid who moved from out of town
>that kid whose parents were never home
>that kid who got a boner during school mass
>that kid who you were best friends with until he tried to touch your weiner
>that kid who was kicked out of the presentation for laughing uncontrollably about the holocaust
>>
>that kid who always skipped class when homework was due in and kept getting away with it
>>
>That kid who thought BQB chips were spicy
>That kid who never wears shirts but wears a sweater to bed
>That kid who didn't say "No homo" after sucking your dick
>>
>>39251612
>that kid who wore a Naruto Headband to school

was me
>>
>that kid who bought a gun off a Gypsy friend
>>
>>39251612
> that white kid who thought he was a good rapper
> that kid that tried to befriend every new kid during the first few days of school before they noticed his autism
> that kid who thought the weird "s" thing made him cool
> that kid that picked a fight with a popular kid and was further ostracized for it
> that kid that collected his mother's panties
> that kid that would lick his pens as if they were lollipops
> that kid that even the other losers thought of as weird
> that kid who had a black list
> that kid that snuck into the girl's locker room and didn't get caught watching them change
> that kid who tried the same thing and got caught
> that kid that seemed inappropriately close to a teacher
> that kid who made the basketball team because not enough people tried out
> that kid that when, after the season was over, the coach told to just be the water boy next year
> that kid who got rejected when he asked a girl to the dance because she already had someone to go with, and then saw her at the dance alone
> that kid who stuck all the teacher's pens to the ceiling
> that kid who used martial arts to send another kid to the hospital

Some of these are me. Moving around a lot let's you meet some pretty weird people, though.
>>
File: 1487522588855.jpg (23KB, 469x469px) Image search: [Google]
1487522588855.jpg
23KB, 469x469px
>that kid who had no friends and during group projects had to akwardly join some other group that didn't want him
>>
>that kid who curbstomped another kid and broke his jaw and only got expelled for a month
>>
>>39252935
> that kid who had to do a group project on his own, because no group wanted him

Kids are dicks.
>>
>>39252984
I would have rather done goup project by myself, but teacher always forced me to join other group.
>>
>>39253017
And now you realize why his/her actions were justified.
>>
>>39253017
It was actually better than expected. When I presented, the teacher said that this is what she wanted to see from the other projects. It didn't do me any favors as far as making friends, but I did get some satisfaction from the experience.
>>
>>39253035
>And now you realize why his/her actions were justified.
No I don't. Why his/her actions were justified?
>>
>>39252951
I wish I was that kid.

Service Centro
>>
>that kid who took a shit in a urinal
>that kid who blew a toilet up
>that kid who ate paint
>that kid who had broken several windows of the school
>that kid who told the teacher to suck his dick
>that kid who stood in the hallway looking straight and not moving during the time inbetween every class
>that kid who bit another kid's leg because he got all his coins whacked out of his hand
>>
>>39251612
>that kid who never liked the school he was at and got murdered by the other kids for it
>that kid who ran away one day and was never found again
>that kid who had an accident, went to hospital and turned out to have blood cancer and died a week later
>that kid who got run over outside the school
>that kid (male) who got aids from another kid (male) and the whole school got the aids talk because of it
>that kid who got died from alcohol poisoning
>that kid who got high and smashed his car into the front of the school
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.