[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is eye contact so hard to do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: LUOBids.jpg (142KB, 682x790px) Image search: [Google]
LUOBids.jpg
142KB, 682x790px
why is eye contact so hard to do
>>
i wouldnt know because i dont have that problem lmao
>>
When people look at me I have the feeling that they think I'm stupid, and at the same time I feel really autistic walking looking at the floor almost always
>>
Who cares? Just stay inside and don't go where normalfags are and you have no eyes to look into.
>>
>>39251083
I have the opposite feeling.
When people look at me, I get the feeling they think I think they're stupid, or that I'm passively insulting them/looking down on them. I don't know why.

Maybe it's because I don't tend to smile or show facial expressions, or show any excitement in my voice.

i cant really help it. 4 years of chronic depression and my acceptance as a zombie has perma fucked me.
>>
>>39250979
Because it's very intimate. So much so, that some cultures reserve gestures like eye contact with only people who are close and special to them. Hell, some animals attack upon eye contact.
>>
File: lyon.png (116KB, 416x416px) Image search: [Google]
lyon.png
116KB, 416x416px
>>39251172
>some animals attack upon eye contact
sounds like me
>>
Because it's a weird as shit expectation.
>>
It's hard because it requires you to focus your attention onto something for longer than your comfortable with. I can't keep eye contact for more than 5 seconds because I get all anxious and feel like a weirdo for looking at someone for longer than that. Eventually, I'll just have the impulse to look at something else.

I also have somewhat of a lazy eye, so occasionally, one of my eyes will blink and the other might half-blink or not blink at all. I hardly even pay attention to it but it still makes me want to look away from people so they don't notice. I think about some of the people that I have run into that may have thought I was winking at them or something.
>>
>>39250979

Eye contact is a sign of threat, or threatening. It's a predatory behavior. Normies made it something that should be done as a sign of mutual respect. We have front facing eyes to hunt.
>>
>>39251172
>some animals attack upon eye contact
Niggers?
>>
File: ap7wspi3zr2z.jpg (121KB, 1400x569px) Image search: [Google]
ap7wspi3zr2z.jpg
121KB, 1400x569px
>>39251154
>I get the feeling they think I think they're stupid, or that I'm passively insulting them/looking down on them.

Stare them into submission. That's the Chad way.
>>
File: 1502953752536.jpg (195KB, 1773x1773px) Image search: [Google]
1502953752536.jpg
195KB, 1773x1773px
>>39251083
100% this
and whenever i try to look someone in the eye, i instinctively look away from them and focus onto something behind them and i'm scared it makes me look disinterested
>>
File: 1500687550731.png (180KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1500687550731.png
180KB, 409x409px
>>39250979
>tfw not looking into their eyes makes me seem like the beta virgin that I am
>tfw looking into their eyes too long is exhausting and borderline creepy
>tfw it doesnt matter if I make less or more eye contact as I cant hold a conversation anyway

I grow weary of this flesh prison
>>
Can you handle this, virgins?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5w3cYtJekpw
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.