[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why don't girls want my boners in their coochies?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1502495032049.png (94KB, 796x1082px) Image search: [Google]
1502495032049.png
94KB, 796x1082px
why don't girls want my boners in their coochies?
>>
>>39250485
lts because you're not chad
>>
>>39250485
its way to big
>>
>want my boners in their coochie
Who said they need to WANT it for you to put a boner in there. Go rape a bitch OP!
>>
>>39250584
the coochie?
>>
>>39250612
yur boner
>>
>>39250485
Because anon you are young, and the women your age are at their prime. Youthful and beautiful, they are at their peak. Because of this every man of nearly every age group desires her. She has so many options avaiable where she can be picky. You are a young man anon, older women don't like younger men, and you are probably just average looking. You don't have a career and your skeletal structure probably isn't fully grown(puberty and the growth of a human male stops at 25). So you aren't too out there anon.

Women are men's toys. They are the glory of men. Everything about them a man takes pleasure in because they were created for our glory and to be helpers. Their breasts, their long hair, their beauty and their vaginal cavity that goes inside their body, even their womb were all made for men to take pleasure in.

This is how God made womankind. Man was alone, so the creator came down from Heaven(Universe) and created Eve for man's glory, so he could have a companion and helper. And that is also why they are inferior and can't compete with men because God didn't describe womankind to fulfill that purpose. We were first.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.