[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just bought Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited for $10.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

File: day-131.png (842KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
day-131.png
842KB, 1366x768px
I just bought Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited for $10. What am I in for boys?
>>
>>39250111
A game that's very much work 10 dollars
>>
>not playing Oblivion on the PSP
What a scrub
>>
>>39250111
It's good. Go to the erp website and sell yourself as a slave. Raceplay is very popular in Tamriel. Stay away from Khajiits, do not olay as a khajiit. If you do they'll send you gross whispers and ask if you're a furry.

Go to riften for advanced autism.
>>
Sometimes I think about playing an MMO and trying to make friends but then I realize everyone playing already has friends they went into the game with, and nobody will want to talk to me because I'm some weird friendless loser.
>>
>>39250182
Also never buy mats for smithing or any other armor/weapon related crafting skills. Buy "intricate" gear instead and deconstruct it. You get way more xp and it gives you some mats anyways if you want to make something for yourself. This game is full of people who don't usually play mmos so it's really easy to make money in obvious ways.
>>
>>39250144
Really I read online that it sucked when it came out but now it's really good.
>>
>>39250197
this happens every time i play a new mmo
>>
>>39250182
>Raceplay is very popular in Tamriel.

what do you mean by this?
>>
i logged around 400 hours. after a certain point i felt like i was progressing towards nothing, and not in a good way like i would enjoy playing something like runescape, since it required a lot of thought and familiarity with your abilities and mappings
>>
>>39250251
What raceplay?
Its what asians do on tumblr
>>
combat sucks and revolves entirely around constant attack cancels
>>
>>39250288
You're probably the same kind of person that says dark souls combat is shit because it revolves around roll dodging
>>
op here, would anyone be interested in possibly playing on the ps4 together? I have a mic but don't use it much.
>>
File: 1502929213104.jpg (46KB, 948x669px) Image search: [Google]
1502929213104.jpg
46KB, 948x669px
daily reminder that beast niggers and NORDS need to vacate mundus as swiftly as possible
>>
it was fun when i got the hang of it but i got tired of it fast. a lot of the time i didnt want to put the effort in to actually cancel everything and your rotation just gets fucked when you put just one more ability into the mix
>>
>>39250288
>>39250323 was meant to reply to this, not just a straight comment
>>
File: 1499176881794.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1499176881794.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>39250288
>combat sucks and revolves entirely around constant attack cancels
make it a waifu simulator
>>
You're in for a game that has the first-person quirk of elder scrolls, but the combat feels like Skyrim 2.0. It's definitely not your average MMO, it almost feels like mmo-lite with the way it handles the usual mmo-style crafting and levelling. You can switch between a ton of different playstyles like the previous single-player games, but there is a bit of a limitation as far as overarching classes goes. (fighter/sorceror/healer/warden) But you can be a two-handed sword wielding healer who only does damaging spells if you wanted.

The quests all link together to push you steadily across the various maps, giving the illusion that you never run out of things to do. And you can just up and travel to another province if you want, everything is level scaled now, which sucks.

I really haven't delved into the social aspect of it, but there's three types of guilds, trading, pvp, and RP-autism.
>>
>>39250398
ESO? A waifu simulator?

Please, that's like saying vanilla Oblivion is a waifu simulator. They've got ugly potato heads with not much variance. I swear I've seen the same Nord bitch with the same german voice in literally every village in every province.
>>
File: 1503347767748.jpg (363KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1503347767748.jpg
363KB, 1920x1080px
>>39250457
that pic is Skyrim, I will never play ESO
>>
>>39250398
>waifu sim
All the girls in this game are given the most sexless androgynous bodies possible. The only way to make them not look like a male from behind is to minmax the shit out of the sliders and make a body that somewhat passes as feminine at the right angles
>>
>>39250606
Unless you play an elf because elves being sexy wont trigger unshaven dykes like human females
>>
Which class/race is best to play?

spicy oregano sauce
>>
Its a good game, been playing for about 2 months now, still going strong. Started playing the game at launch and it wasn't good enough to play past the first month, but the games make huge positive changes. Leveling to "end game" content isn't really a grind as far as MMOs go, they've made it relatively easy and enjoyable (especially if you have a subscription or buy the DLCs).

/vg/ has a general for the game, has some useful stickies if you're. Know that for race/class mixes, they aren't make or break, but having the right race for a class is important if you want to be very strong. Altmer is Best in Slot (BiS) for Magicka classes. For stamina its a bit more versatile with Redguard, imperial, Bosmer, Khajit, and Orc all being viable depending on your build. Each class can generally be played magicka or stamina, which completely changes the play style.
>>
>>39250823
stam sorc all the way
>>
>>39250823
For PVE DPS, Altmer Magicka Sorcerer, you can also run a Stamina Dragon knight as a Redguard or Imperial but that requires a lot more skill.

Tank: Imperial Stamina DK

Healer: Altmer or Breton Templar

PVP DPS: Altmer Magicka Sorc, Any stam race NB, stam DK, stamina sorc, Dunmer magicka DK, Warden if you have morrowind but I have no idea what they build.
>>
>>39250111
Hi Zef
>>
>>39250111
Steam reclaiming your key cause that shit was stolen and sold to you illegally. No way that shit went for 10 bucks
>>
>>39251192
Not OP but it is on sale anon.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/306130/The_Elder_Scrolls_Online_Tamriel_Unlimited/
>>
>>39250429
>everything is level scaled now, which sucks.
Yeah, that does sound sucky. I didn't realize that. I like leveling up and being able to trash mobs that before would have killed me. How bad is it.
>>
File: mYD8XKv.png (1MB, 800x3176px) Image search: [Google]
mYD8XKv.png
1MB, 800x3176px
>>39250111
Be a stealth archer, always be a stealth archer
>>
File: eso.png (330KB, 1114x507px) Image search: [Google]
eso.png
330KB, 1114x507px
>>39251192
I got it on ps4, my pc cant handle the graphics
>>
>>39251468
How is the archery in the game? i usually like rogue/archer charatcters

op
>>
>>39251587
Not too bad, really good for high dps if you know what you're doing. Otherwise, avoid it like the plague
>>
>>39251823
Thanks for all the info everyone it's still downloading, psn is slow as fuark but it is a 60+ GB size. Should be done in about 30 minutes.
>>
>>39251587
>>39251823
No. You can't be an archer as a primary role. Combat in the game works by weaving DoTs, basic attacks, heavy attacks, and direct damage abilities. Bows are primarily used on the back bar, to apply damage over time effects before switching back to your front bar (dual wield or 2 hand weapon) to unload your heavy hitting abilities. In PVP it's a bit different, you can build a sort of stealth archer build. They're fairly easy to counter though, and its very unlikely to snipe any experienced player down from 100 to 0 using only the bow. Again you'll likely apply a debuff, use your channeled snipe ability, apply a DoT, and then switch to your main bar and blink strike in and hope that your first attack melee attack kills them.

t. Stealth Archer main
>>
>>39251973
Bruh, I've played a Stealth Archer build since release, If you're good enough and know wtf you're doing, It's a viable class for PvE and PvP with the bow alone. Granted it takes time to tweak it just right.
>>
File: really now.png (2MB, 1344x756px) Image search: [Google]
really now.png
2MB, 1344x756px
>>39252106
So you don't bar swap in PVE? And if you do you do so mainly to provide buffs? What is your primary damage dealing ability on bow bar that isn't DoT, since every stam player uses the same 4 damage over time abilities anyways on bow back bar. Please post a sample parse, having trouble believing anyone is breaking 25k+ dps with a bow as main bar.
>>
>>39251480
>MMOs on console
Gross.
>>
>>39252222
IT was only $10 so if it sucks, oh well, I'll live.
>>
File: 1486115958027.jpg (109KB, 654x680px) Image search: [Google]
1486115958027.jpg
109KB, 654x680px
>>39250111
its shit got fooled into buying that gold edition on sale for 35 jewros and i feel so fucking cheated, but for 10 bucks id say its worth the few hours of gameplay you can enjoy with it. Its just a shit mmo in general. bad combat piled with bad animations your hits dont have any impact in them its like some shitty unity game your lvl means nothing that goes for the higher lvled people, bad execution of various elements, good thing is they got voiced characters but bad thing is you could give less of a shit about it
>>
PvP is fun as fuck but everything else is mediocre.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.