[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can women be moral?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Can women be moral?
>>
>>39249857
Fuck no dude

or at least, not without religion. Even then Im not convinced its anything more than an egostroke
>>
Can psychopaths be moral?

Answer: No.
>>
>>39249857
hate to sound like a dick but women can't be trusted, ever
my cousin just caught his wife in bed with a doctor and he has 2 kids with the cunt
he made maybe 100k a year and is my godfather, he's the man always been friendly and cool but this cunt took it all away from him
6 or 7 years married and threw it away for that doctor dick, and he's a licensed psychologist
>>
File: IMG_9396.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9396.png
2MB, 750x1334px
They can only be moral in their minds. That's why they'll support refugees and other folks in need. But there needs to be a distance. So they can entertain empathy in these cases, because they're not really that personally involved. Their child-caring nature can run freely then.

Anything actually near them that isn't a child or a suitor that has their interest gets to meet something more cruel than any male.

Like for example. I was chatting with this girl and I said "sorry was talking to a friend", to which she replied "haha, is he hot?"
Like why would that be cool in any situation? Especially knowing this is a guy that is clearly trying to get you?
Ok, you don't need to respond positively to my attempts, but fucking god just keep it down? If a fat chick talks about her friends, I would never ask "so are there any hot chicks among your friends?" that'd be a fucking dick move. And most men would never dare do that. But for women? Very common.

But women will just see you as a biological dead-end ( on their part ) and will have no remorse for you.
They're fucking Tiamat.
>>
File: 1503383692038.jpg (99KB, 695x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1503383692038.jpg
99KB, 695x1024px
white women can't
>>
>>39250018

That was an obvious shit test. She was mad you were talking to someone else.
>>
>>39250018
Good points, I've never understood the "women have more empathy duh XDDD" meme. Women are typically much crueler than men.
>>
>>39250018
>And most men would never dare do that
I've done stuff like that to all my girlfriends. But yeah, I wouldn't tolerate a female doing it. Different context. It's much harder for a man to get a woman, and in turn much easier for a woman to get a man, so it's obvious which party is more concerned with being cheated on.
>>
>>39250391
You should stop talking to every cunt who shit tests , though.
>>
>>39250018

I love how you find equally value morally in caring about people being trapped in warzones or poverty as a government policy and letting your ugly ass down nicely :^)
>>
I see It like this: women can be moral, but can't create moral codes. The creation of moral codes and things such as honor and honesty are bound to men. Women can follow these codes if they're culturaly enforced to.
>>
>>39250536
I love how you don't understand empathy. The immediate relationship between that poster and the girl was much more pressing in what she should consider appropriate behavior, while the refugees are thousands of miles away. Carefully evaluated objective considerations of the magnitudes of their suffering plays no role in determining whethe the girl acted shitty toward him.

Fuck me, you're stupid.
>>
>>39249857
Nope, all women who are a 5 or higher are soulless husks who want to eat your soul and 4's and under are clingy leeches who will drain you mentally
>>
>>39249857
I don't see why not.

But consider that implying they can't shows that a difference in psychology and goals creates different perspectives on morality.
>>
nope, and neither can you!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.