[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PLEASE JUSTLET ME FUCKINLOVE YOU HOLY SHIT MOTHER FUCK WHY DONT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3860.jpg (65KB, 720x695px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3860.jpg
65KB, 720x695px
PLEASE JUSTLET ME FUCKINLOVE YOU HOLY SHIT MOTHER FUCK WHY DONT YOU REALIZE HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU
Anyone else feeling this way?
>ywn cuddle with your oneitis
>ywn be able to emotionally support your oneitis
>you never cross your oneitis' mind

I was so fucking close to a relationship with her whatthefuck and she just stopped talking to me fuckfuck
>>
>>39247785
Might I add that this is the first girl that I have genuinely fell in love with, everything about her is perfect to me even her imperfections (if that makes sense) and I would gladly even just be friends with her but she just cut her connections with me and she tweets some weird shit now and I don't fucking get it
>>
Women are evil whorish thots move on she doesn't care about you
>>
File: sunset wojak.jpg (44KB, 653x490px) Image search: [Google]
sunset wojak.jpg
44KB, 653x490px
>>39248368
I'm really sorry OP. That sucks, it really does. And I'm not gonna go into a tangent about Chad stealing your girl or anything. Truth be told she wasn't even yours. The fact that you were close to a relationship with her shows me that it wasn't really love. You were simply idealizing this girl in your head without realizing that she has her imperfections. What you felt was infatuation or liking someone. Even if you liked her a lot, it wasn't love. I believe in you, much love brother.
>>
File: 1456427285556.gif (13KB, 250x194px) Image search: [Google]
1456427285556.gif
13KB, 250x194px
>being this fucking clingy
3 guesses as to why she stopped talking to you and the first two don't count
>>
>>39248562
Hey building off of what I said, girls will come and go OP. But it's YOU who will stay in this life. Make a list of what you want to be. Draw a picture of the person you want to be. What are your values. And live up to that picture and live your life. Sooner or later, that girl will only be a distant memory or a "battle scar." Take care of yourself.
>>
I honestly cant say ive ever loved anyone.
>>
>>39248663
Good
Orgasmosis
>>39248663
>>
>>39247785
Thank you. Was this so fucking hard that you couldn't tell me in person?
>>
>>39248704
Because it shouldve been fucking obvious how much I cared about you
>>
>>39248915
But it wasn't obvious for you either was it?
>>
>>39248562
But anon I swear this is a longing far beyond any infatuation I've had before. Crushes come and go but I've never genuinely cared for another person as I do with her, and the fact that she doesn't know i feel this way is painful as fuck.
>>
File: 1503446923062.jpg (86KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1503446923062.jpg
86KB, 1080x1349px
Sorry anon. But Tyrone's cock just makes me happy. You can understand right?
>>
You have to be 18+ to post on this board sonny. Go and play your game boy.
>>
>>39249027
For some reason I actually feel relieved.
>>
>>39249117
What do you mean by this
Originally of course
>>
Is misogyny the true answer?
I honestly think that i can heal all this anger and frustration if i stop seing women as people.
>>
>>39249679
I've honestly tried hating her, and I was always pretty misogynistic before I got these feelings, I thought of women as objects and could care less about them but that all changed.
>>
>>39247785
I know exactly how this feels OP. I cut off my oneitis months ago after realizing I'd never be with her and I've thought about her every day since, wondering if we could've been together had we met under different circumstances, or if she even remembers I ever even existed. Sometimes I'll stare at her contact in my phone wanting to just ask her how she's been but I can't bring myself to do even that.
>>
>>39250249
I'm sorry about this anon, ive been extremely tempted myself to just text her and ask what her problem is But that would come off really bad
>>
>>39250249
Don't do it man, she saw your departure as a respite and will se your call as an uncomfortable piece of her past coming to life again. Save yourself a great deal of pain and keep going man, loneliness hurts...a lot but you have to get used to it. At least in this place we're "all" brothers in solitude we share your pain
>>
File: very sad fox.jpg (83KB, 521x514px) Image search: [Google]
very sad fox.jpg
83KB, 521x514px
so what if i cuddle with her? it doesnt do anything. it doesnt help.

>chick in my class
>im absolutely not intrested in her at all
>we start hanging out because we live on same floor
>i dont really give a shit about her
>goes on for about a year
>we see each other every day and lie in bed watching netflix
>i know i can have her but i dont really want to
>literally play around with her tits while watching, its all fine, she never wears a bra when im over
>i even feel bad about it because dont want to get her hopes up
>suddenly shes acting all strange
>ask her whats wrong
>banged some dude in our class when she was drunk
>i dont really have a right to be pissed off
>realize i have been in love with her all the time
>all my chances are gone

that was like 4 weeks ago, we made out a few times since then but i realized its all fucking shit and she probably likes that guy way more than me by now, and its all my fault. even if i could i would choose not to cuddle with her anymore because it just destroys me
>>
This happens with almost every guy I meet.
>>
>>39249472
I thought I needed her but I didn't it.
>>
>>39248562
>You were simply idealizing this girl in your head without realizing that she has her imperfections.
First, even people deeply in love do this, everyone does it to some extent. Second, his second post literally said he recognized and accepted her imperfections. Are you just one of those people who believes unrequited love is impossible?
>>
>>39250558
More like you took her for granted, maybe thinking you deserved better, and in your apathy/laziness you lost a good opportunity. even the elements of your relationship you chose to post about were "I could have done her anytime, I even played with her tiddies " instead of the company she brought you, or the things you could have seen/done/ felt together.
And now that you've rejected her and she's looking elsewhere you feel things for her?
you deserve to be alone.
>>
>>39250455
I never made a move on her, I was never actually rejected by her and she seemed to like me in a friendly way at least. She acted like she wanted us to stay in touch, maybe it was all bullshit but I don't think she secretly hated me or whatever you're implying.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.